over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What compounds for 2 week cycle?

From what I can remember recovery after 2 weeks was rapid but extending it into the 4+ week range means recovery won't be significantly better than doing 8 week cycles. I guess the only way to know is to try... Didn't they say aas didn't increase muscle size / strength in like the 70s LOL. Recovery is important to me I want to avoid the weight fluctuation more than anything tho

I would do 3-4 weeks... 2 is too short imo.

cant believe how compliacted some of you make a 2 week cycle lol

although i do think 2 weeks is a pointless cycle

just take some dianabol, cheap, easy, reliable, clears the system quick

where is TENNY when you need him!?

i will try to paraphrase what he might say (and what i agree with) and TENNY sorry if i miss-speak for you but here i go:
its a stupid idea.
-JS

i will try to paraphrase what he might say (and what i agree with) and TENNY sorry if i miss-speak for you but here i go:
its a stupid idea.
-JS

Exactly. Who wants to do 2 weeks it is silly. I am not saying you can't blow up in 2 weeks but on off on off it would be horrible. Plus when guys start doing silly thing like this they end up with something like 2 on 2 off 2 on 2 off even though they planned to have more time off. Then you might as well just stay on cos it's always in your system. I know guys who do 4 weeks cycles and trt in between with great success. Although most of the guys I have spoken to who do 4 weeks cycles blast 90% of the year and just swop ever 4 weeks :D

Sorry to derail but I think I am gonna start doing 4 week blasts with 4 week trt but sometime after my massive blast of about 20 weeks :D

From what I can remember recovery after 2 weeks was rapid but extending it into the 4+ week range means recovery won't be significantly better than doing 8 week cycles. I guess the only way to know is to try... Didn't they say aas didn't increase muscle size / strength in like the 70s LOL. Recovery is important to me I want to avoid the weight fluctuation more than anything tho

Hopefully after only 2 weeks there won't be much to recover from.

Yep, only way to know is to try it out, get good base line blood work prior to starting.

I gain 10-12lbs of water on tren/ mats/ dbol in two weeks, takes me about 2 weeks to lose it.

Repost-
"For the first two weeks of the cycle, only the hypothalamus is inhibited, and it produces much less LHRH as a result of the high levels of sex hormones it senses. The pituitary is not inhibited at all: in fact, it is actually sensitized, and will respond to LHRH (if any is provided) even moreso than normally. After two weeks however, the pituitary also becomes inhibited, and even if LHRH is provided, the pituitary will produce little or no LH."

Hopefully after only 2 weeks there won't be much to recover from.

Yep, only way to know is to try it out, get good base line blood work prior to starting.

I gain 10-12lbs of water on tren/ mats/ dbol in two weeks, takes me about 2 weeks to lose it.

Repost-
"For the first two weeks of the cycle, only the hypothalamus is inhibited, and it produces much less LHRH as a result of the high levels of sex hormones it senses. The pituitary is not inhibited at all: in fact, it is actually sensitized, and will respond to LHRH (if any is provided) even moreso than normally. After two weeks however, the pituitary also becomes inhibited, and even if LHRH is provided, the pituitary will produce little or no LH."

Trust me if you keep doing 2 weeks cycle and come off for say 4 weeks you will eventually feel like shite... basically start feeling shutdown in your off periods. Then you will jump back on. I always like to see people try new things but this constant yo-yoing is not good for your body.

Elvia. Exactly who wants to do 2 weeks it is silly

People who want to get stronger while gaining as little mass as possible and maintaining a good aerobic base inbetween cycles and while not shutting their nuts down?

Doesn't make much sense on a body building board no? :banghead:

Maybe we need a new forum for pussies?

No0b- RG

Everybody has different body chemistry. So let him try the two week cycle and see if it works for him. You only really grwo the first 4 weeks of your typical 8 week cycle anyways. Its best to switch compounds around.

Yeah and he wont even see half of that time, Dave Palumbo used to talk about the longer your on a cycle the more the gains become solidified...so yeah lets let him see what happens and what a complete waste of gear and time it will be.

3lbs of muscle tissue in 4 weeks with no drugs? I dont believe there is a person alive who is gaining a real three pounds of NEW muscle tissue in four weeks drugs or not.

Dont care what you believe I know I have done it, Im not saying exclusively muscle.
Im saying lbs. And guarantee Mr 2 weeks aint gaining only muscle.

Yeah and he wont even see half of that time, Dave Palumbo used to talk about the longer your on a cycle the more the gains become solidified...so yeah lets let him see what happens and what a complete waste of gear and time it will be.

ofcourse the longer you stay on the more solid your gains become and more dense your muscles become. when Dave says that..he referring to staying on and not coming off. These 2 week cycles can help break plateus though. Def not for the newbie, but if done right it can help. Paul Borresen also had a theory on short high dose cycles. Gear is never wasted..once gear is in your body its always working. only way to waste gear is pour it down the sink.

constant yo-yoing is not good for your body.

😜Just having some fun!

All kidding aside there is a train of thought that suggests, that yes hormone levels are yoyo'ing but, estrogen, lipids, heptic function etc.. stay withing normal ranges, or are easier to keep there with ancillaries.

No0b- RG

Take a body that is natural.
Train 3 day per week.
4 hours prior to training take some orals.
During training possibly take some slin.
Prior bed take gh.
Do this 3 times per week.
You will see greatly improved results over taking nothing at all.

The issue in this thread is the guys are either on hrt or have been on cycle so long they forget how rapid changes and gains are when you go from a completely natural state to adding in compounds.

The reason I can't understand a 2 week cycle is because 2 weeks is too little to do much within a training cycle. But if you spread 2 weeks which is 14 days out to only training days 3 times per week suddenly you have nearly 5 weeks where you're getting an advantage around training times.

Train 3 day per week.
Prior bed take gh.

The issue in this thread is the guys are either on hrt or have been on cycle so long they forget how rapid changes and gains are when you go from a completely natural state to adding in compounds.

The reason I can't understand a 2 week cycle is because 2 weeks is too little to do much within a training cycle. But if you spread 2 weeks which is 14 days out to only training days 3 times per week suddenly you have nearly 5 weeks where you're getting an advantage around training times.

I prefer this method tbh... I'm gonna do it with dbol / test suspension. may keep using peps too. Im DC'ing so 3 days is perfect. I'll give the slin a miss for now though

Train 3 day per week.
Prior bed take gh.

Nice insight,

For the 2 weeks on I've been training 6 days a week. I extend this into the first 1/2 week of off time. I could be over training but seem to recover over the next week and a half. I can't do much aerobic volume until week 2 off.

RG

Also these guys that are stating "shut down is shut down" are talking nonsense.
Go and look at the anavar studies.
Varying doses of anavar are giving different extents of shut down.
50% decrease for instance....it is not a case of take anabolic steroid and then all your hormone output goes to zero.
This is a ridiculas wives tale that encourages extreme use because with this train of thought you may as well go hard or go home which is false.

ofcourse the longer you stay on the more solid your gains become and more dense your muscles become. when Dave says that..he referring to staying on and not coming off. These 2 week cycles can help break plateus though. Def not for the newbie, but if done right it can help. Paul Borresen also had a theory on short high dose cycles. Gear is never wasted..once gear is in your body its always working. only way to waste gear is pour it down the sink.

But you said the gains stop after 4 weeks on the first page....

And injecting/swallowing anything for 2 weeks to lose the water you gained seems like a complete waste to me...

Also these guys that are stating "shut down is shut down" are talking nonsense.
Go and look at the anavar studies.
Varying doses of anavar are giving different extents of shut down.
50% decrease for instance....it is not a case of take anabolic steroid and then all your hormone output goes to zero.
This is a ridiculas wives tale that encourages extreme use because with this train of thought you may as well go hard or go home which is false.

Agreed, there is a differance in shutdown between 10-20mg anti-muscle waste doses and a 50-100mg PED dose. I think with Anavar you would be using the highest dose tolorable in a short cycle? I just started today at 90mg per day, any more and the pumps/ cramps get to be to much, YMMV.

-RG

doesnt hurt to try it..if it works for him then it does..if it doesnt then it doesn't.

you can grow off of two week cycles. very high dose for two weeks to break plateaus. people have this misconception that it takes 8 weeks to grow off of cycles. The steroids start to work as soon as you inject it.When you over load the body with super high doses you shock it..and thus it grows. Its also great to change compounds around. for example...2 weeks do test deca dbol..then next two weeks do tren mast winny...then next 2 weeks do what ever else you want. the goal is to keep the body shocked.

Thanks for the answer, but I've done some research on this and I still don't see the benefits. But like everything else in this game, something might work for one person but not another. Good luck in you're research brother.
Sage

When you contrast the gains he would more than likely make on a 12 week cycle...it will be a waste.
Let him find out the hard way, it isnt my body or money, but Im gonna guess he gains/keeps every little.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity