over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What could be hindering my gains?

Techy

Registered
What do you guys think could be hindering my gains? I am gaining a little better than I would naturally, but I think I should be gaining more by now, on week 8. I'm 27yrs. old, 6ft. 4in. 235lbs. don't know body fat%. My diet is'nt clean but not that bad. Getting 300grams protein/day. My cycle is Test En. 500mgs/wk, EQ-450mgs/wk, first 4 weeks-30mgs/day dbol. 10mgs nolva/day, 0.5mgs armidex/EOD, Clen./T3 ED. Based upon what I've read it could be the anti-e's or the T3. Hoping someone could give me some input. Thanks in advance. Oh, by the way this is my 1st cycle.

Last edited:
Techy said:
What do you guys think could be hindering my gains? I am gaining a little better than I would naturally, but I think I should be gaining more by now, on week 8. I'm 27yrs. old, 6ft. 4in. 235lbs. don't know body fat%. My diet is'nt clean but not that bad. Getting 300mgs protein/day. My cycle is Test En. 500mgs/wk, EQ-450mgs/wk, first 4 weeks-30mgs/day dbol. 10mgs nolva/day, 0.5mgs armidex/EOD, Clen./T3 ED. Based upon what I've read it could be the anti-e's or the T3. Hoping someone could give me some input. Thanks in advance. Oh, by the way this is my 1st cycle.

Everyone always thinks "drugs" when 98% of the time its diet

Techy said:
What do you guys think could be hindering my gains? I am gaining a little better than I would naturally, but I think I should be gaining more by now, on week 8. I'm 27yrs. old, 6ft. 4in. 235lbs. don't know body fat%. My diet is'nt clean but not that bad. Getting 300mgs protein/day. My cycle is Test En. 500mgs/wk, EQ-450mgs/wk, first 4 weeks-30mgs/day dbol. 10mgs nolva/day, 0.5mgs armidex/EOD, Clen./T3 ED. Based upon what I've read it could be the anti-e's or the T3. Hoping someone could give me some input. Thanks in advance. Oh, by the way this is my 1st cycle.

You weigh 235 and you are trying to gain by only eating 300g of protein per day?!?! :confused:

It could be a number of things like ,training ,diet,rest(crucial).Also i would drop the clen and t3 unless you were getting ready for a contest , but thats just me .You'll have to experiment and see what works for you.Also eight weeks is still a little early .Test enanth takes a few weeks to start seeing good gains and eq takes even longer(both are long esters) so give it some time.

TAP

Also, its not just protein you need to worry about. Don't think by
adding a couple of more scoops to your shakes that suddenly you're going to explode.
You need to increase everything in similar proportions. Basically put, you
need more calories. You need to start being as strict as possible and count
your meals, figure out exactly what what proportions of your macronutrients
you are intaking, and finally find your calorie total for the day. Then you
need to start adding to that and find that fine line where your body is
growing, but you're not becoming a fat bastard.

Like DC said, its not the chemicals that are the problem, it's almost certainly
the diet. Steroids aren't a miracle drug. You need to fuel the fire.

the most anabolic thing in this world is food. you could take 1500mg test
a week and without the food it means nothing.

WOW

Liphted said:
Also, its not just protein you need to worry about. Don't think by
adding a couple of more scoops to your shakes that suddenly you're going to explode.
You need to increase everything in similar proportions. Basically put, you
need more calories. You need to start being as strict as possible and count
your meals, figure out exactly what what proportions of your macronutrients
you are intaking, and finally find your calorie total for the day. Then you
need to start adding to that and find that fine line where your body is
growing, but you're not becoming a fat bastard.

Like DC said, its not the chemicals that are the problem, it's almost certainly
the diet. Steroids aren't a miracle drug. You need to fuel the fire.

GREAT ADVICE! RATIOS ARE THE KEY!

Thanks for the input guys, greatly appreciated. I've heard you need to take in 1-1.5 grams of protein per lb. So I thought 300 would be ok, but maybe I need more. I know I could improve on my diet, there's just so much different diet information and ratios. I think that I'm going to have to save up a little and maybe get some assistance.

Guys, you didn't read it right he said 300 mg protein per day. Thats 0.3 of a gram of protein per day!! Thats maybe where your going wrong buddy!!!:D :D :D Sorry i know that was a cheap shot but it was so easy i couldn't resist!!:D :D :D

Sorry I meant 300grams of protein, just all the other stuff is mgs, got confused lol!:D

Techy said:
Thanks for the input guys, greatly appreciated. I've heard you need to take in 1-1.5 grams of protein per lb. So I thought 300 would be ok, but maybe I need more. I know I could improve on my diet, there's just so much different diet information and ratios. I think that I'm going to have to save up a little and maybe get some assistance.

All has been said, I don't understand why you wouldnt calculate exactly how much kcals you're eating because basically you're just guessing if you do not and it's impossible to make changes up or down then

Moen said:
All has been said, I don't understand why you wouldnt calculate exactly how much kcals you're eating because basically you're just guessing if you do not and it's impossible to make changes up or down then
agreed bro.

If your not making gains(on aas or not)
*add up your caloires first and macro breakdown, add calories,preferably pro., good fats and some more carb pre and post training.
*acess your training, are you over training?
*stress levels will make a difference
*sleep always help me gain muscle, if I am not gaining like I should, I get an extra hr of sleep, yes you have to move some things around and might have to eat a meal in the middle of the night but it will jumpstart you!
*if you are on gear make sure its real!

what the others said about the gear is true, most think they are not making gains because their first 2 cycles the put on 20-30lbs in 10 weeks not changing a thing in diet or training, those days are gone you have to fight for the gains now!

Drop the t3 and clen for sure i dont see a need for it, Celn and t3 are for cutting and sound like your trying to bulk. You can also drop the antis and this may help but you MUST becareful that if signs of gyno start that you start taing them again asap. Signs of gyno are puffy and ichy nipples. keep some on hand.

Last edited:
I know my gear is real, it's nutri-vet and it came from a board sponsor. As far as the T3 goes, I could drop it. I just added clen & T3 to burn a little fat off the mid section. I've been skinny all my life, a couple years ago I started to get a little fat in the mid section, but still skinny everywhere else. Maybe I'll drop the T3 and keep the clen. I did read that T3 could burn muscle. So you think I should drop both the nolva & armidex?

Techy said:
I know my gear is real, it's nutri-vet and it came from a board sponsor. As far as the T3 goes, I could drop it. I just added clen & T3 to burn a little fat off the mid section. I've been skinny all my life, a couple years ago I started to get a little fat in the mid section, but still skinny everywhere else. Maybe I'll drop the T3 and keep the clen. I did read that T3 could burn muscle. So you think I should drop both the nolva & armidex?

I dont see the point in taking nolva and adex? whay are you doing this? drop the t3 and clen, eat clean good food and lots of it and youl grow.

km2000 said:
I dont see the point in taking nolva and adex? whay are you doing this? drop the t3 and clen, eat clean good food and lots of it and youl grow.

Taking the anti-e's for prevention. I have'nt had any signs of gyno so maybe I'll drop them for a while and see what happens. I just don't want bitch tits!

yes drop both the nolva and arimidex but make sure to have them on hand in case you get signs of gyno. Most will tell you its hard to but on size with out adding a little fat. Id say pick either bulking or cutting it make things much easier. Now dont go crazy with the food and pig out. Tighten up your diet and see how things go. Drop the t3 for sure id drop the clen also but that up to you.

Thanks for the reply Healthfreak. I will drop the T3 and the anti-e's starting tomorrow, I have plenty of nolva & armidex on hand just in case. I think I will stay on the clen for a couple more weeks to see how this goes. I think I need to add more complex carbohydrates to my diet.

Techy said:
What do you guys think could be hindering my gains? I am gaining a little better than I would naturally, but I think I should be gaining more by now, on week 8. I'm 27yrs. old, 6ft. 4in. 235lbs. don't know body fat%. My diet is'nt clean but not that bad. Getting 300grams protein/day. My cycle is Test En. 500mgs/wk, EQ-450mgs/wk, first 4 weeks-30mgs/day dbol. 10mgs nolva/day, 0.5mgs armidex/EOD, Clen./T3 ED. Based upon what I've read it could be the anti-e's or the T3. Hoping someone could give me some input. Thanks in advance. Oh, by the way this is my 1st cycle.

Definitely is not the gear, it's obviously the diet. You've planned out your cycle nicely it seems, but seem to have only paid attention to one macronutrient - protein - and didn't mention anything at all about regular supplements - vitamins, herbs, etc.

You should be growing like a weed from all that gear, but you need to figure out how many calories you need to force your body to add weight, and then you need to fine tune from there. You probably should end your cycle, figure out your diet, and then restart at some point. Diet and training really have to be paid attention to more so than any other supplements you may want to take.

BrooklynBB said:
Definitely is not the gear, it's obviously the diet. You've planned out your cycle nicely it seems, but seem to have only paid attention to one macronutrient - protein - and didn't mention anything at all about regular supplements - vitamins, herbs, etc.

You should be growing like a weed from all that gear, but you need to figure out how many calories you need to force your body to add weight, and then you need to fine tune from there. You probably should end your cycle, figure out your diet, and then restart at some point. Diet and training really have to be paid attention to more so than any other supplements you may want to take.

very well said!!! probably what some here were thinkin but just never said. no one wants to hear end the cycle! those are fightin words with some of the people I know!

Techy, I was refering to taking both the adx and nolva, you dont need both! if taking adex there is no need to take nolva.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws