over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are your vices? (Be honest)

Using aerosol starch while ironing makes your pants stiffer and resistant to wrinkling.
Most people ironed them in a way that put a crease down the front of the pant leg.
This was popular in Texas at the time too.
ya texas bit off our style, even know tango blast and TS dress way different. They adopted the African American style including haircuts. we had hair till 90s then it was bald heads in LA AND SD . but yes crease down the front was more of a "G" thing here

My understanding is that Vale Tudo is another name for mixed martial arts. Brazil held Vale Tudo.fights for years and still does. I believe the term originated there.

Muay Thai is a striking art originating in Thailand. "The Art of 8 Limbs" - 2 hands, 2 elbows, 2 feet, 2 knees. Similar in style to boxing, but you can throw elbows, knees and kicks. All power originates from.the ground up, and stay on your toes. Clinching is allowed as is throwing knees in the clinch. Pro.fights are brutal and fun to watch. Those guys are warriors.

Look up "Buakaw" on YouTube for some great highlights.

Yeah I did Vale Tudo for 3 years back at University in the early 2000s. It is MMA like you say, but at the time and with my instructors at least, it was maybe 80% ground based stuff. Lot of Jiu-Jitsu.

That may have just been a reflection of the trends of the day though, as Vale Tudo essentially just means 'no holds barred'.

When younger my main vice was at party or after party heat with hot girls (some girls alike), ( on tren / proviron / some c4h8o3)
Now, thanks God, just TRT + omnitrope, and go to the beach with my wife and dogs, and eat at brazilian steakhouses.

ya texas bit off our style, even know tango blast and TS dress way different. They adopted the African American style including haircuts. we had hair till 90s then it was bald heads in LA AND SD . but yes crease down the front was more of a "G" thing here
LOL
Encinitas?? Carlsbad ??
I can see Vista. The valley in Oceanside. And of course SM, Escondido.
But Encinitas and Carlsbad. Guys out here doing too much where the average home costs 1.5-2M

LOL
Encinitas?? Carlsbad ??
I can see Vista. The valley in Oceanside. And of course SM, Escondido.
But Encinitas and Carlsbad. Guys out here doing too much where the average home costs 1.5-2M
dog we never took carlsbad seriously or encinitas. I have ESCONDIDO tatted on my stomach with the DS crossed out still. it was ESCO VS VISTA AND OSIDE and sometimes san marcos would make some noise. but when you're busted you have to sit and dine with these fools , dudes you may have been involved in gunplay with.
I was locked up with a whiteboy named loccs from SS ENCINITAS (George bailey thunderdome!) recently he was with the business I Was impressed. He rolled with the southsiders too
My old celly when i was 21 was from Carlsbad i had a dream one night, my kids mom was pregnant while i was incarcerated and next day she called me and said she was (vista county). Don't forget SS Encinats shot famous rapper LIL ROB from Eden Gardens in solana beach right there too at the San Marcos movie theatre in the eyeball when it opened. I got two homeys from T flats in enciniats also but tbh I dont keep in touch with anyone affiliated. Theresr a DEUCE 5 "25"er dropout from san marcos making noise on a podcast on youtube im like man this guys brazy he finna get unalived

When younger my main vice was at party or after party heat with hot girls (some girls alike), ( on tren / proviron / some c4h8o3)
Now, thanks God, just TRT + omnitrope, and go to the beach with my wife and dogs, and eat at brazilian steakhouses.
Tell me more about this c4h8o3.

The occasional edible and a pint of Ben and Jerry's. Luckily I can still fit it into the diet as long as I have it during one of my skiploading meals. I've been avoiding weed however, since I had some elevated prolactin levels even though I don't use 19-Nor compounds.

The occasional edible and a pint of Ben and Jerry's. Luckily I can still fit it into the diet as long as I have it during one of my skiploading meals. I've been avoiding weed however, since I had some elevated prolactin levels even though I don't use 19-Nor compounds.
Funny as I read this I was also reading the below.

Ben and Jerry’s every night godammmit!

A true elixir for your pancreas 🙄
BS aside, how you doing?
I am doing better, thank you!. My pancreas is “supposed to” regenerate according to doctors. I have been super hungry and eating a lot which is a good sign. Before I couldn’t hold down any food. I have to go to the Gastroenterologist to do more tests to see where I am. I can’t workout but sooner than later I’ll be back in the gym 🤞

I am doing better, thank you!. My pancreas is “supposed to” regenerate according to doctors. I have been super hungry and eating a lot which is a good sign. Before I couldn’t hold down any food. I have to go to the Gastroenterologist to do more tests to see where I am. I can’t workout but sooner than later I’ll be back in the gym 🤞
Well I got sufficiently spooked by your story plus my own acid reflux.

Using 3 enzyme formulations now and back to reg insulin protocol and haven’t had reflux all week.

Also putting more food down than ever since I got that Cronometer app. Keeps me accountable since lately my ability to keep a running mental tally of my daily intake has been poor

Good to hear you’re doing better

The Coalition for Logic needs you here, don’t die pls

Well I got sufficiently spooked by your story plus my own acid reflux.

Using 3 enzyme formulations now and back to reg insulin protocol and haven’t had reflux all week.

Also putting more food down than ever since I got that Cronometer app. Keeps me accountable since lately my ability to keep a running mental tally of my daily intake has been poor

Good to hear you’re doing better

The Coalition for Logic needs you here, don’t die pls

oh yeah what happened to me was nutty, scary shit. I was complaining to you guys that my digestive system just stopped working. Before I knew what I had, I said I don’t wish this upon anyone because It was that painful.

Right now my pancreas is shooting pain nonstop and my lower back. I’m going to get prescribed CREON which are pancreatic enzymes - I guess it’s something much stronger than OTC enzymes. I saw that @luki7788 said that lantus helped tremendously with his pancreatitis. So maybe the CREON + lantus can heal my pancreas faster.

Thanks for your help bro you do a lot for everyone here 🙏

oh yeah what happened to me was nutty, scary shit. I was complaining to you guys that my digestive system just stopped working. Before I knew what I had, I said I don’t wish this upon anyone because It was that painful.

Right now my pancreas is shooting pain nonstop and my lower back. I’m going to get prescribed CREON which are pancreatic enzymes - I guess it’s something much stronger than OTC enzymes. I saw that @luki7788 said that lantus helped tremendously with his pancreatitis. So maybe the CREON + lantus can heal my pancreas faster.

I appreciate the kind words sir!

And I think your logic is sound, if you’re providing exogenous insulin and enzymes then your pancreas can just chill and recover. 👍🏻

I hope for a speedy recovery 🙏 hits close to home. Lost two fireman to pancreatitis one was 30 the other 48. Then my dad got it and had to get his gallbladder removed. I was really worried about him. Glad you caught it when you did. Looking forward to following your progress

If you have pancreatitis both short-acting insulin for meals and a small dose of Lantus at night will be the key to quickly fixing the problem.

I appreciate the kind words sir!

And I think your logic is sound, if you’re providing exogenous insulin and enzymes then your pancreas can just chill and recover. 👍🏻
I read your post about consuming your regular high carbs intake without your usual slin protocol and the issues this seemed to cause.
The more I read about intermittent vs continuous feeding in hospitalized patients, the more I firmly believe exogenous insulin is kind of a must for those who eat massive amounts of calories with a very high meals frequency. Continuous feeding completely disrupts the natural insulin release pattern (alongside a large cascade of events strongly bound to it) so supplying exo slin is apparently the only way to sustain this kind of nutrition without hampering (or even blocking) the whole machinery.

Bro I take my script pain pill. I take one in The morning as soon as I open my eye I feed my pond fishes let my dog or horse because his big like one take a piss and if I have whiskey I take a swig.if I don't and have beer I drink one with my morning vitamins.yea I dont give a fuck just being honest.then 2 hours later I take my second pill and drink another beer with it.all on empty stomach. My first meal is around 3 pm.I love it I won't change it for nothing at least not for know.but I'm being honest. Let anyone say what they want to say or call me. I still look big shredded and good I get it from everyone everywhere guy girl man and even old ass folks.and my blood and kidney liver are perfect range
lmao yes brother i feel you on all of that.

Bupe, camel snus, gambling, salted caramel cheesecake, and i love the comment about womens assholes, definitely have to add that to the list as well.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws