over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are your vices? (Be honest)

Necrias

Registered
Let's be real and not pretend we are all health fanatics, all the time (I know some of you are, though). Personally, my main vice is cigars, I like to smoke 3-7 per week, currently having one as I post this. That is my meditation time.

The vast majority of my friends are not BB/fitness enthusiasts, so I also go out with them and have a few drinks. I like to keep it to 2-4 drinks at a time, because my mental health suffers if I go over that. I try to keep this to 2-3x per week. I went to brunch this morning with some of my best friends and had a few screwdrivers, and we laughed and BS'd like no one's business. It was the highlight of my day, and I met them right after doing back/arms at the gym. This is the main thing that keeps me from competing again; these relationships are so wonderful and wholesome that I don't want BB to consume me again.

**EDIT** - NO TALK ABOUT REC DRUGS!

Please be open here; no judgment from me. I have gone through bouts of borderline alcoholism due to depression, but I finally feel like I am in a good place.

Last edited by a moderator:
It used to be alcohol and C but therapy has helped me with that.

Now its sour sweets, dark chocolate and ice cream!

Edibles in the evening (20-30mg gummies).

Once in awhile my girlfriend and I indulge in RC empathogens for a nice bonding experience.

Alcohol is pretty much out for me. I drank too much in the military when I was young.

Stuffing my stomach, no matter the foods. It's the feeling itself. Luckily I can make little to no damage with some smart choises, but once it was whatever I could reach.
Been smoking for twenty years but it's a long gone habit.
This, I enjoy eating even when full. I've chose food over sex lol.

Me...going raw.... fantasy football, swore I'd never do it, it's addicting. Nicotine gum and energy drinks. Staying lean year round at the expense of putting on size...one time dieted down to very lean and said "fuck this looks good I never wanna carry fat again.". Reading about training, diet, sports, online, I'll just look up random topics on here or Google in my spare time.

Copenhagen. Wintergreen long cut. I love the buzz but hate what it does to my body. Nicotine is poison.
Nicotine is actually neuroprotective and useful for cognitive function, it’s just that most delivery mechanisms are poison.

Speaking of, I love cigars.

**EDIT** - NO TALK ABOUT REC DRUGS!

I also indulge in THC almost daily, a mix of edibles, wax, or diamonds depending on the day.

I’ve really cut out alcohol, tbh, though I’ll still have a couple once a week at social events or work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Staying up late most of the time, sweets of most any kind , looking at me you’d think I eat healthy all the time (far from the truth) I will add more later when I actually wake up lol

Sometimes I get lonely and bored so I swipe frantically on bumble, hinge, and tinder to meet girls for drinks just so I have something to do when my friends aren’t around. Some weeks I could go on 4-5 dates with different girls.

When i go through phases like this, the alcoholic drinks start to add up over time. If i feel the alcohol is about to impair my sleep quality, i might take a Xanax just so i can sleep a straight 7 hours through the night so i am fresh for my training session the next day.

As you can imagine, it costs a lot of money and creates more girl drama in my life than I’d like to have.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws