over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are your vices? (Be honest)

I used to get Rockawear jeans for the room and get a tailor to bring them in and do the hem. Levi’s actually makes a pair I can get into now. I don’t think my kneee will my ass n thighs go that big anymore
you guys wore that stuff we wore BEN DAVIS, dickies khaki suit, oversized Pendletons/flannels, nike cortez and chucks in 90s lol. That didnt really touch down on the west coast too heavily. I used to crease my khakis wit corn starch sharp af lolol. The California white guys including skaters surfers normal cats all adopted this style to a degree. socks and sandles too lmao . i bought most my stuff at swap meet

Starching jeans! Omg. I forgot about that.
@Jefe and @Muay Thai ...
I'm not familiar with styling. But what does Starching the jeans do?
Does it give the jeans a certain look/style that was popular then?
Make it feel a certain way?

MS

you guys wore that stuff we wore BEN DAVIS, dickies khaki suit, oversized Pendletons/flannels, nike cortez and chucks in 90s lol. That didnt really touch down on the west coast too heavily. I used to crease my khakis wit corn starch sharp af lolol. The California white guys including skaters surfers normal cats all adopted this style to a degree. socks and sandles too lmao . i bought most my stuff at swap meet
Still wear flannels but they are fitted long sleeve..always hated converse..wear high top vans everywhere though..even in combat lol

Still wear flannels but they are fitted long sleeve..always hated converse..wear high top vans everywhere though..even in combat lol
i have always liked the vans canvas slip ons, the white ones are clean and my fav , very hard to clean without dawn and toothbrush! they are popular out here in socal

I do Muay Thai kickboxing 3-4 a week. I love it.

After sparring, my brain will be overloaded and all I can think about is what I did right and what I can do differently next time. It can keep me up at night.

My shins hurt a lot and I'm usually bruised up. I love it.
is this the same as Vale Tudo?

I guess my vice is probably trying out new restaurants. I like to review restaurants, I've been doing it for a few years. Nothing professional or paid, it's just a hobby. So when I'm there at a new restaurant I like to be pretty unrestricted in what I choose to eat (I don't stick to chicken & rice for example) and so yeah I guess that's my vice.

I used to get Rockawear jeans for the room and get a tailor to bring them in and do the hem. Levi’s actually makes a pair I can get into now. I don’t think my kneee will my ass n thighs go that big anymore
Yeah. I'm a 38w 36i. But I need stretchy thighs.
Odd cut for sure. So I have to order a couple pair. Couldn't find any tonight.

Bought all my clothes from FamBam. Off Euclid and the 94

i have always liked the vans canvas slip ons, the white ones are clean and my fav , very hard to clean without dawn and toothbrush! they are popular out here in socal
I have 1 pair of white vans and it for for a wedding that I was the best man at..I thought it was stupid as hell until I put everything on and it turned out pretty decent

@Jefe and @Muay Thai ...
I'm not familiar with styling. But what does Starching the jeans do?
Does it give the jeans a certain look/style that was popular then?
Make it feel a certain way?

MS

Using aerosol starch while ironing makes your pants stiffer and resistant to wrinkling.
Most people ironed them in a way that put a crease down the front of the pant leg.
This was popular in Texas at the time too.

Using aerosol starch while ironing makes your pants stiffer and resistant to wrinkling.
Most people ironed them in a way that put a crease down the front of the pant leg.
This was popular in Texas at the time too.
It was big in Texas with everyone - a staple of Texas rap culture but also just as popular with cowboys. My dad still gets his jeans heavily starched and ironed.

It was big in Texas with everyone - a staple of Texas rap culture but also just as popular with cowboys. My dad still gets his jeans heavily starched and ironed.
I did that shit in the military..never before or after..Texan 100% though

Swisher house made that a thing

is this the same as Vale Tudo?
My understanding is that Vale Tudo is another name for mixed martial arts. Brazil held Vale Tudo.fights for years and still does. I believe the term originated there.

Muay Thai is a striking art originating in Thailand. "The Art of 8 Limbs" - 2 hands, 2 elbows, 2 feet, 2 knees. Similar in style to boxing, but you can throw elbows, knees and kicks. All power originates from.the ground up, and stay on your toes. Clinching is allowed as is throwing knees in the clinch. Pro.fights are brutal and fun to watch. Those guys are warriors.

Look up "Buakaw" on YouTube for some great highlights.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws