over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you do for parasites?

ok great

Thanks much for the info..im gonna go down to my local Health Food Store and see if she has it.

DE

I started using this after reading the hair loss forum.
There are great benefits in this stuff. Lowers bad cholesterol, people use it when traveling abroad to keep from getting parasites, it rids dht. it gets rid of bad bacteria while leaving the good stuff alone.
I read directions some were taking 2 tablespoons 2 times a day. but you need to work up to that. start with teaspoons for a week or so. I mix mine in my protein shake twice a day. I think it makes me regular as well.
I ordered mine off amazon.

Last edited:
Diatomaceous earth essentially shreds the exoskeleton of insects causing them to lose fluid and become dessicated. it really not a pesticide as that would indicate it is poisonous. It works mechanically by breaking down that hard outer shell

I heard about DE powder for worms many years ago.

Every time I have to put it on my pool I look at it and just think "nah"...

**broken link removed**

Is the the correct grade I need... I was reading the FDA on this and it says it's not cleared for human use but the codex grade can be used in food but has to be filtered out of the final product. I'm guessing codex grade is what's being referred to as "food grade" in this thread?

This is the kind we buy if it helps.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389748343.362075.jpg

yea bro

**broken link removed**

Is the the correct grade I need... I was reading the FDA on this and it says it's not cleared for human use but the codex grade can be used in food but has to be filtered out of the final product. I'm guessing codex grade is what's being referred to as "food grade" in this thread?

4 lbs ! wow, i just went down to my local Health Food Store and bought a pound , but yea it says "Chemical Codex Food Grade" on the container.

This thread is scary...

How do I know if I need to treat myself for parasites?

This thread is scary...

How do I know if I need to treat myself for parasites?

Do you eat food? Then you definitely have some. This is not neccessarily bad. Sometimes the internal ecosystem gets screwed up(usually from anti biotic usage) and treatment is required. You can get checked by a doc if your really concerned. But if your having no digestive issues i wouldnt worry too much

i am going to be lazy here and just ask....

if someone has had slight digestive issues and appetite loss over the last few years and wants to do a generalized cleanse without diagnosis, what would be a pretty solid and non harmful protocol

i am going to be lazy here and just ask....

if someone has had slight digestive issues and appetite loss over the last few years and wants to do a generalized cleanse without diagnosis, what would be a pretty solid and non harmful protocol

Mebendazole - 200mg every 12 hours for 3 days. Repeat after 3 weeks, but cut dose in half. Do it every 6 months.

Mebendazole in the US you need a script for correct? I can't seem to find a clear answer on the web. I was going to run Mebendazole with Alex's protocol then switch to DE as an ed supplement. Im just going to cap the DE instead of mixing it with drinks. I have been having serious bloat and gas problems for 6 months now, I take probiotics and gas meds but nothing seems to work. I figured I'd give this a try.

Wow, that sounds awful. How did you discover that it was parasites? Also, do you know how you first got them?

Hope you are feeling better now.

Sent using Tapatalk

PM'd you

My 2 cents of guessing is that you were taking an antibiotic (maybe clindamycin, or an anti-fungal - oral fluconzale) and it killed off the good bacteria in your gut, leading to an overgrowth. Part duex of my guess is that you have diarrhea from clostridium difficile which is often treated with flagly.

My non guess is for you to take the prescribed drug. All of it, do not stop once your symptoms are better. I'm not a fan of homeopathy, only because my experience is that is way over used based on Bro-Science. But I know there are products that help to restore balance to the gut. But take your medicine too.

fluconazole doesn't kill bacteria it kills yeast. it won't have a negative effect on the bacterial flora, but over-suppressing some natural yeast can be bad. Best to take something like florastor after antifungals if tolerated.

Overgrowth issues are usually in the small intestine, making them difficult to diagnose and treat.

Homeopathy is loose IMO, but nutritional modifications and herbal medicine when used in conjunction with conventional therapy can be very synergistic.

how common is this problem?

Way more common than western docs admit. Look how many ppl have GI issues. almost 1 in 3 people I know take a PPI regularly for some "idiopathic acid-reflux" which is a way of saying "we don't know but something isn't working right in your digestive system." All my acid reflux symptoms (my most prevalent symptom the entire time I had all of these issues) disappeared after my successful treatments....but my GI docs wanted me on prilosec for life. If I listened to them I'd have had a tube in my small intestine to feed from by now.

Pyrantel pamoate seems like it's more common and easier to get. Anyone use that? Any side effects? I am not familiar with it. I can't imagine it's necessary to do unless you really notice you have issues though. Could it be that they're harmless mostly and if it's that common, most people are totally asymptomatic, right?

Could it be that they're harmless mostly and if it's that common, most people are totally asymptomatic, right?

How many people do you know that are always tired, anemic, bloated, can't gain weight or can't lose weight, always constipated or with diarrhea?

By the time DE gets into you small intestine it wont do anything for parasites. Adonis protocol is spot on followed with alexs every 6 months protocol I will be on that for life fuck those fuckers. I order from thailand mebedanzole (vermox) or Albendazole.

How many people do you know that are always tired, anemic, bloated, can't gain weight or can't lose weight, always constipated or with diarrhea?

Honestly...not many. Most people that are always tired have insomnia for some reason or another...or they simply don't sleep enough. And I dont know many people with all sorts of GI problems or trouble with weight gain or loss. Just sayin...

I recently did a parasite cleanse made by Dr Christopers and a colon cleanse by natural balance with it and I have never felt better. I know I had a friggin parasite in me. It went from my big toe on my right foot, then went to left toe, then traveled to my ring finger in the side of my cuticle. It was so red one night and painful I squeezed it and blood came out first, dark blood. Then some white puss, then more blood and no kidding in that second round of blood I saw a friggin baby looking maggot or worn in the blood.

I went to my local Health Food Store and I will do a parasite cleanse once a year for the rest of my life after what I went through. I kept getting infections in the corners of my cuticles that would turn red and I would squeeze them and dark milky puss would come out.

Everything is fine now after this parasite cleanse.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131