over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What does it do?

meanjoebean

Registered
What exactly does Benadryl do? I've heard it increases the potency of our testosterone by cleaning out some kind of receptors. Can someone enlighten me?

Believe you are thinking about the folks that use clenbuterol for fat loss. They use that to upgrade the beta receptors. WHy somone would want to stay on clen that long though is a mystery to me. Its terrible stuff.

I just got off of a month long clen cycle, didnt use any beta receptor "upgraders" though. I don't think I'll be taking any more of it, nothing beats hard work and proper diet IMO.

I just got off of a month long clen cycle, didnt use any beta receptor "upgraders" though. I don't think I'll be taking any more of it, nothing beats hard work and proper diet IMO.

Yes, really no reason to use clen. Nothing that diet and hard work cant do.

Look, I am not going to praise clen and recommend it for everyone but I will say that the reason it is used is because it is INCREDIBLY effective. It is so effective for a lot of my clients over the years that these days I tend to either cut cardio drastically while they are on clen or simply cut cardio all together. One thing I have started to do more and more is having clients that are using clen only do cardio on their off weeks when not using it.

I have seen a lot of things that say clen is very bad for the heart and others that say it can actually be good. The verdict is still out, in my opinion. Again, I am not saying to use it or not to use it but the statement made earlier about "there is no reason to use clen" doesn't make sense to me. Cardio in and of itself usually can't hold a candle to a cycle of clen.

I refer to it as liquid cardio.

Skip

Look, I am not going to praise clen and recommend it for everyone but I will say that the reason it is used is because it is INCREDIBLY effective. It is so effective for a lot of my clients over the years that these days I tend to either cut cardio drastically while they are on clen or simply cut cardio all together. One thing I have started to do more and more is having clients that are using clen only do cardio on their off weeks when not using it.

I have seen a lot of things that say clen is very bad for the heart and others that say it can actually be good. The verdict is still out, in my opinion. Again, I am not saying to use it or not to use it but the statement made earlier about "there is no reason to use clen" doesn't make sense to me. Cardio in and of itself usually can't hold a candle to a cycle of clen.

I refer to it as liquid cardio.

Skip

How do you cycle it during a contest prep? 2 weeks on/off?

Palumbo insists it keeps working just fine when used continually during a contest prep.

I'm with skip on this one. Like anything, if abused and used for too long you could have problems. But then you could have problems with aspirin also!

Skip is correct, it used correctly in a cycle then it will significantly help lower BF levels and spare lean mass. Apply common sense to it's usage and you will be fine.

Alright alright, I'm talking about Benadryl here, not clenbuterol lol
Any more benadryl insight?

Alright alright, I'm talking about Benadryl here, not clenbuterol lol
Any more benadryl insight?

the insight is that benadryl is used to upgrade beta receptore to make clen kepp its effectivness. some belive, myself included that clen becomes less effective as you take it which leaves the user with 2 options. 1. use an on/off method like 2 days on,1 day off, or take benadryl throughout. honestly, the only thing that has worked for me is time off. benadryl did nithing for me to increase the effectivness.

How do you cycle it during a contest prep? 2 weeks on/off?

Palumbo insists it keeps working just fine when used continually during a contest prep.

I like the way that Dave thinks on a lot of things. I am not convinced in MY experience, though, that it keeps working and if it does, it doesn't seem to work better in the long run by staying on it over cycling it. This is just my opinion, based on my experience.

Skip

2-3 weeks on and 2 weeks off, usually. The old school way of doing it in "day" cycles doesn't jive with it's half life, again, in my opinion.

I have found that I can stretch to close to 3 weeks as long as I step the dosing up slowly and in even intervals. If I just jump a client up to a high dose, it seems to become ineffective much sooner.

Skip

What exactly does Benadryl do? I've heard it increases the potency of our testosterone by cleaning out some kind of receptors. Can someone enlighten me?

Last time I checked it was use for allergy relief, and the side affect was that it made you drowsy. So now people pop it just to use it as a sleeping pill. Anything else is purely whatever.

Yeah, ive had good results too but most often you hear about people using it wrong or using an inferior product that makes it dangerous. As a general rule of thumb, I would stay away from those liquid forms sold by research companies. Too easy for most folks to overdose by measuring wrong, and often you will see that it is overdosed to begin with.

Alright so Benadryl probably doesn't do shit, especially if I'm not taking clen anymore. It doesn't make my natural and free test any more efficient, just clears my head up and makes me drowsy haha gotcha.
Now, proceed with turning this thread into a Clen thread lol

I never thought the liquid form of clen would be like the pill form.. Well.. This stuff is potent.. And it's dosage per ml is pretty high.. You only need a little bit to get a good effect initially.. I find the body adapts to it pretty quickly, but you can get good results if you increase dosage slightly.. I use it on low carb days for 3 days straight then none on high carb day.. When i go to low day 1 again, I can go to a lower dosage (than i was doing on day 3) and get great results..

Alright so Benadryl probably doesn't do shit, especially if I'm not taking clen anymore. It doesn't make my natural and free test any more efficient, just clears my head up and makes me drowsy haha gotcha.
Now, proceed with turning this thread into a Clen thread lol

Why don't you try an ECA stack now that you are off clen?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws