over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What gets into the muscle the quickest, intra nutrition, insulin protocol

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Eaas, do they have to do labeled and certified as " instanized" or are they already?

BCAAs are known to get in three minutes as they are predigested?

I know some people don't think it matters however especially when using insulin to shuttle everything into your muscles, it does

So some people say that whey protein isolate takes an hour and a half to actually get into your system?

Let's stick to eaas, BCAAs and protein for this topic, carbs are a whole another topic

You're thinking too much about this and you haven't even really started it yet. I guarantee none of us who use intraworkout insulin regularly have ever debated these things.

BCAAs and EAAs are the most broken down form of protein. They're going to get in the muscle quickly. Whether that's 3 minute or 10 minutes it really doesn't matter.

EAAs are preferred because they contain all the BCAAs and others. We've also had more info come out in the last few years showing their benefits over just BCAAs.

What does whey protein isolate have to do with this? I don't know anyone who uses whey isolate intraworkout.

BCAA are an incomplete protein so there is no point in using them

EAA are going to be absorbed way faster than Whey because they don't have to be chemically broken down before they are able to be absorbed

So one definitely takes longer , one is pointless so just stick with EASY

You're thinking too much about this and you haven't even really started it yet. I guarantee none of us who use intraworkout insulin regularly have ever debated these things.

BCAAs and EAAs are the most broken down form of protein. They're going to get in the muscle quickly. Whether that's 3 minute or 10 minutes it really doesn't matter.

EAAs are preferred because they contain all the BCAAs and others. We've also had more info come out in the last few years showing their benefits over just BCAAs.

What does whey protein isolate have to do with this? I don't know anyone who uses whey isolate intraworkout.
I could see possibly using hydro whey during a workout, although it still bloats me more than eaa. Peptopro however is great

If you want intraworkout nutrition, then take your nutrition pre-workout

My old routine: drink 60-75g whey isolate about one hour before my workout.

Your blood stream will be absolutely oversaturated to the maximum with all eaa bcaa etc throughout the entirety of your workout

If using eaa then drink them as you are walking into the gym, 5-10 minutes before your session starts

Carbs... Similar deal... Drink them 20-30 mins prior to training, and blood sugar/insulin will be elevated during training...

Your blood stream will be absolutely oversaturated to the maximum with all eaa bcaa etc throughout the entirety of your workout

If using eaa then drink them as you are walking into the gym, 5-10 minutes before your session starts

Carbs... Similar deal... Drink them 20-30 mins prior to training, and blood sugar/insulin will be elevated during training...
This is using the insulin protocol where insulin shuttles everything into the muscle in addition with the muscle being filled with blood when you put all the nutrients in there to swell the muscle and give the most muscle benefit recovery like eaas elkarnitine l glutamine citrulline malate glucose creatine beta alanine then this is a superior option for muscle growth

This is using the insulin protocol where insulin shuttles everything into the muscle in addition with the muscle being filled with blood when you put all the nutrients in there to swell the muscle and give the most muscle benefit recovery like eaas elkarnitine l glutamine citrulline malate glucose creatine beta alanine then this is a superior option for muscle growth
Go ahead laugh if this makes no sense of you you're the one that missing out on it and it's over your head

Why 1 1/2 to 2 hours before, and EAA 1 hour in to your workout.

Why 1 1/2 to 2 hours before, and EAA 1 hour in to your workout.
This is specifically for insulin injected right before you walk into the gym , what he's talking about is something totally different

I took an intra training nutrition for years without using insulin Branch chains whey protein eaas creatine but this threat is more specifically for insulin before you walk into the gym and getting in the nutrients that the insulin help shuttle into your muscles while full of blood

This is specifically for insulin injected right before you walk into the gym , what he's talking about is something totally different

I took an intra training nutrition for years without using insulin Branch chains whey protein eaas creatine but this threat is more specifically for insulin before you walk into the gym and getting in the nutrients that the insulin help shuttle into your muscles while full of blood
I never toke insulin ether.

The intra workout shake with EAA is used DURING training because it does not require the body to have to break down and digest and , it's right there ready for uptake , BUT pre workout nutrition is just as important bec this is where you prime the blood with nutrition that will be shuttled to the muscle first , the INTRA is like the second string line coming in to releave the first string cause they are exhausted from being in the system for 2-3 hrs. Then immediately after training another rapid digest shake should be taken to keep the nutrition supply rolling steady.
you could actually use EAAs and dextrose for the pre , intra and post shake if you wanted the fasted easiest digesting nutrition possible

Insulin doesn't change the facts of digestion

The intra workout shake with EAA is used DURING training because it does not require the body to have to break down and digest and , it's right there ready for uptake , BUT pre workout nutrition is just as important bec this is where you prime the blood with nutrition that will be shuttled to the muscle first , the INTRA is like the second string line coming in to releave the first string cause they are exhausted from being in the system for 2-3 hrs. Then immediately after training another rapid digest shake should be taken to keep the nutrition supply rolling steady.
you could actually use EAAs and dextrose for the pre , intra and post shake if you wanted the fasted easiest digesting nutrition possible
This is what I do. I mix up 30 grams eaa with 120 grams of carbs from karboload and mix it with like 50 ounces of water. I start drinking it before I get to the gym and finish it when I get home. I have a protein shake with dextrose 30 minutes later. Then a whole meal about 2 hours after that

This ^^x2

Do not complicate simple things - eat a small, easily digestible meal an hour before training, after 15 minutes pin your humalog and take the appropriate amount of EAA carbohydrates for training, you can of course add additional leucine, glutamine, creatine, etc. but there is no philosophy here

Do not complicate simple things - eat a small, easily digestible meal an hour before training, after 15 minutes pin your humalog and take the appropriate amount of EAA carbohydrates for training, you can of course add additional leucine, glutamine, creatine, etc. but there is no philosophy here
What do you think is the appropriate amount of EAA? Usually eaa products contains 6-10grams eaa per serving, imo 20gram of eaa should be used atleast. I see you also mentioned glutamine.... Why would you add this, I see it being mentioned in ppl intra, but I dont get the why they would use it?

If you are eating enough protein throughout the day, you really don't need to complicate that shit. If you are eating protein every few hours which you should be doing anyways, you will already have all the EAA/BCAAs that you need. People tend to forget that fact. Now if you are not convinced of this and you want to do the Insulin pre workout with your other crap, then just drink your mix as soon as you get to the gym and throughout your workout. If you are using Humalog which I'm assuming you are, you are good to go. Humalog peaks in 2 hours and lasts roughly 4 hours. In this case you don't need to do your Insulin Post workout, because you will still have Insulin around from your pre shot.

You are correct though, if you drank your whey shake an hour or so before your workout then you really are set and you don't need any EAAs and BCAAS. I would do an easy to digest carb drink and sip on it throughout the workout with Creatine and 5 to 10 grams of L-Leucine and perhaps some Glutamine.

Just remember, if you are eating protein throughout the day, you really don't need the EAAs or BCAAs in your pre/intra shake. You are covered there. Since you will be using Insulin, you will need the carbs though.

What do you think is the appropriate amount of EAA? Usually eaa products contains 6-10grams eaa per serving, imo 20gram of eaa should be used atleast. I see you also mentioned glutamine.... Why would you add this, I see it being mentioned in ppl intra, but I dont get the why they would use it?
Glutamine is like an insurance policy when using insulin

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767