advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what is your opinion on tall bodybuilders?

MR.C

Newbies
This is one for everyone so please join in. Is it harder for a person 6ft or taller to be successful at being a bodybuilder? Do they look better than shorter bodybuilders if they are full and symmetrical? who's your favorite tall body builder that's 6ft or taller from any time period and why?

Yates is 5'11". As is Dennis Wolf. Do they qualify?

Arnold was 6'2"...he was pretty good.

its funny to me that most bodybuilders never look short in magazines/pics or videos, but when I see them in person I am like wtf? I'm 6' 4" so almsot everyone looks short to me. But I guess I just expect these guys to all be about 6' tall. Most of them are no taller than 5' 9".

That being said, I think a fully developed and symmetrical taller bodybuilder does beat a shorter one. Obviously just my opinion however.

sergio oliva was tall arnold 6'2" yates 5'11" haney 5"11" coleman5'11" lou ferringo 6'4" (i think) gunter 6'1" thats off the top of my head i would say in my opinion the best bodies have always been the taller ones maybe i say that cause i am 6' hahahah ask a short guy you might get a list of great bodybuilders that are very short as long as you bring size symetry and conditioning doesnt matter what height you are

I prefer the look of a taller BB, symmetrical of course. I just think it looks better.

even greg covacs is like 6'2" i think and paul dillet 6'5" i think

Wikipedia said Dillett is only 6'1" which I do not believe........Critical Bench says 6'2".....I thoght is was about 6'4"or 6'5".

[B]sergio oliva was tall[/B] arnold 6'2" yates 5'11" haney 5"11" coleman5'11" lou ferringo 6'4" (i think) gunter 6'1" thats off the top of my head i would say in my opinion the best bodies have always been the taller ones maybe i say that cause i am 6' hahahah ask a short guy you might get a list of great bodybuilders that are very short as long as you bring size symetry and conditioning doesnt matter what height you are

^ That's new to me, remember a pic being posted not to long ago here beside 2 other striving bbers and he looked pretty short to them.

Yates is NOT 5-11. I'm 6'1 and I've stood with him and he's much shorter than me. I think he's 5-9 or 5-10. Dillet is 6-1, I've stood with him as well. Kovacs is about 6-3, WIDE!! LOL

It's not MORE difficult to get that round full physique being taller, it just takes LONGER! Like filling up a pitcher. The taller the pitcher, the longer it takes to fill it up.

I'm quite shocked that no one has mentioned Toney Freeman yet!
He looks great and is over 6ft

Yates is 5'"10,Gunter is another good tall bodybuilder and lou ferrigno

im 6'1 and Tony Freeman looked like a race horse when i seen him at the europa in dallas last year... i do think taller bodybuilders are more impressive just becasue of their size. When you walk up to a 6ft or taller bodybuilder that is filled out and seasoned your like...holly shit hes a beast...and a shorter guy your like hes huge for his size and very cut. Yates would have to be my farvorite so far.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear