over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What to do ? Horrible Pain and Lump fron Tren A

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I don't know if I got a bad batch or what, doing Gauls Tren A

GOD damn ! .5ml and there will be a lump for 6 7 days with horrible pain

should I add GSO ????

What actually happened IMO is you did not hit your muscle, you injected into fat and the oil built up into a ball cuz it has no where to go. It sounds like a sterile abscess which is absolutely nothing to freak out about.
Avoid the spot for a long time, and get longer needles. you probably went in at a bad angle even if you were using a long needle .. butt shots are tough. I always inject in the deltoids never had a lump since then.
Also if you hit the same spot too many times in a short time frame it can cause the problem too.

No bro, I have injected it in 5 different spots, and I have the same problem every time... I have been injecting my delts, tris and chest for a year with a 27g .5inch and never had a problem until this batch.

so I don't know what is causing this

EDIT: Not even .5ml, just .3ml. I'm doing 100 test 100 tren for HRT

Last edited:
Are you running Both GAULS Test and Tren?

If so are both batches new?

Are you pinning both in the same syringe?

If you've been having pain for 10 days you should contact him. You may just have to bake and re-filter.

Yea, same needle, I have done this 3 times before... It's not the test. It's the tren

I got it like 2 months ago

I did, he said add GSO but that would be 2ml for 100mgs , way too much oil lol

Yea, same needle, I have done this 3 times before... It's not the test. It's the tren

I got it like 2 months ago

I did, he said add GSO but that would be 2ml for 100mgs , way too much oil lol

It seems most sponsors are quick to tell you to cut the oil instead of considering they may have made a bad batch.

I would bake and re-filter as adding GSO may not help.

I had a bad batch of Tren in the past.

I cut it with GSO, filtered it, rebaked it.........Nothing helped.

I threw it away because the pain and discomfort were not worth it.

I than ordered another batch of Tren from another sponsor.

That has happened to me with test by going too shallow...no biggie!!

What is the concentration of the Tren A? If I remember right we used to make it up at 75 mg/ml and it would be painless. Maybe its over 100 mg/ml?

What is the concentration of the Tren A? If I remember right we used to make it up at 75 mg/ml and it would be painless. Maybe its over 100 mg/ml?

100mg/ml but this time the oil is dark orange close to red

I would just bake it first. I have had just a couple problems with the same thing, once i bake it, then there is almost no pain.

I had this happen with Gauls' test ace way back when he first started up here. It was a bad batch that they added too much BA to which obviously caused it giving me actually what's happening to u. He ended up sending me a new batch to make up for it, I threw the original away. Reason why is only solution is to add gso, cso, or eo to it to basically just add more oil to dilute the high BA content. Idk about u but shooting 2ml to only get 1ml of compound from it ain't for me, especially when its a cycle of multiple compounds. Maybe for u not so bad to do though since ur just trt doses with it.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 4

I had this happen with Gauls' test ace way back when he first started up here. It was a bad batch that they added too much BA to which obviously caused it giving me actually what's happening to u. He ended up sending me a new batch to make up for it, I threw the original away. Reason why is only solution is to add gso, cso, or eo to it to basically just add more oil to dilute the high BA content. Idk about u but shooting 2ml to only get 1ml of compound from it ain't for me, especially when its a cycle of multiple compounds. Maybe for u not so bad to do though since ur just trt doses with it.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 4

This! When you have an uneven BA ratio, you will get an allergic reaction. That is what happen. Just shoot it with another AAS that is smooth. It should go away in time, but sometimes you will get a lump that will not.

I hope its ok to talk about GAULS now that he's not a sponsor here anymore.

I got a bad batch of Test E from him before...same thing as you, 1ml injections...sore for DAYS, couldn't even touch the spot.

Emailed him, explained the situation and he resent a batch to me. I'm very surprised that didn't happen with you...how did you approach him about it?

I'm surprised that that would happen. Its rather easy to mix up a batch and he has been in business for a long time.

I had a bad batch of Tren in the past.

I cut it with GSO, filtered it, rebaked it.........Nothing helped.

I threw it away because the pain and discomfort were not worth it.

I than ordered another batch of Tren from another sponsor.

Same here I just toss it and try another sponsor. not worth the crippling/flu like symptoms side effects.

I hope its ok to talk about GAULS now that he's not a sponsor here anymore.

I got a bad batch of Test E from him before...same thing as you, 1ml injections...sore for DAYS, couldn't even touch the spot.

Emailed him, explained the situation and he resent a batch to me. I'm very surprised that didn't happen with you...how did you approach him about it?

I told him the situation, he said he hasn't heard from anyone else about this problem.

He also said add GSO

But the lump doesn't get red or anything, it's just a lump with pain... No infection or flu symptoms. at .5ml it cripples me for a good 3 4 days lol.. and I have used gauls for a while, never had such a problem

I told him the situation, he said he hasn't heard from anyone else about this problem.

He also said add GSO

But the lump doesn't get red or anything, it's just a lump with pain... No infection or flu symptoms. at .5ml it cripples me for a good 3 4 days lol.. and I have used gauls for a while, never had such a problem

If u can run a low dose of deca with your trt personally deca kills painful gear for me. I can shoot test 500 with 1ml of deca and very little to no pain. Shooting the test 500 alone, world of a differemce. Both made by same lab (not Gauls) and same cutting agents which is why I believe its the deca that helps with painful shots somehow, well for me at least. 1ml of EQ has the same effect for me as well to help alleviate painful gear shots.

I'd bake it. I've done this so many times with painful gear and it has worked nearly every time.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws