advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What to get tested if you stay on yearlong?

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
I've decided the next few years i'd like to add a little more to my standard hrt of 150mg cyp per week with 25mg proviron daily and a few iu's of GH. Sometimes i'd like to add 400mg primo or maybe some eq,etc... Now reading some threads about Maldorfs heart attack scares me and so do a few others so im curious if there is a way to bulletproof your health by getting bloodwork every 4-6months. I usually just do the comprehensive wellness profile from direct labs which hits pretty much everything. lipids,liver,hemo,hemato,rbc,etc.. but is there anything else crucial to test for so you can gaurantee you will not have any heart issues?

Also when adding more test than 150/wk its near impossible to have estro stay in the normal range without an AI. Aromasin is the safest but I have read a study where it can mess up HDL a bit. So are there any sides to taking a low year round dose of aromasin if you up your test to 300mg/wk every now and then. Like maybe 6mg ED. I presume it cant be totally healthy to always stay on an AI year round but maybe bloodwork can make it possible. Any input is appreciated. Cheers.

No blood test for "heart issues", I'm afraid there are only risk factors. You can be 100% healthy on every blood test we have and drop dead of a heart attack, that's life.

I wouldn't worry much about Aromasin messing up HDL, especially at low doses. For me it actually improved it.

I was doing my own hrt of 300mgs of Test every 7 seven days. For almost a year long. Going to come off because RBC is 19,when it should be around 16-17,per my Doctor.Thought i would share this. Peace.

I was doing my own hrt of 300mgs of Test every 7 seven days. For almost a year long. Going to come off because RBC is 19,when it should be around 16-17,per my Doctor.Thought i would share this. Peace.

Thats actually not that bad at all for your RBC to be at 19, considering you were on a 1year.

Was that the only complication you had? Did you or are you going to do any type of PCT?

Chip

Ask for a comprehensive metabolic profile, and make sure you get a complete liver/kidney profile done as well.

Well if all your lab values come back normal. Liver,lipids, hematocrit, hemoglobin,c-reactive protein,etc... what can happen? How can they effect your heart if your already monitoring your heart with tests? Im sure maybe an ectocardiogram may need to be done once a year as well but what else can you do to ensure safety by staying on all the time.

You don't seem to understand that you can just up and die regardless of tests. All your blood tests can look good, then one day you fall down just the wrong way and get a slightly torn vein wall, your body responds inappropriately and makes a blood clot, then BAM heart attack in an otherwise perfectly healthy person who can have the best blood work in the world.

You have the basics covered, just eat healthy, do your cardio, and stop worrying about your heart so much.

You don't seem to understand that you can just up and die regardless of tests. All your blood tests can look good, then one day you fall down just the wrong way and get a slightly torn vein wall, your body responds inappropriately and makes a blood clot, then BAM heart attack in an otherwise perfectly healthy person who can have the best blood work in the world.

You have the basics covered, just eat healthy, do your cardio, and stop worrying about your heart so much.

no no i understand that. I just wanted to cover everything that could cause any damage from aas use. I do realize that more than likely genetics is what causes more heart problems than anything as well as poor diet, i just wanted to get every possible test to make sure gear isnt causing any probs.

thats the truth. AAS make your blood clot more than it should, and sometimes this can happen when it should not.

thats the truth. AAS make your blood clot more than it should, and sometimes this can happen when it should not.

thats prob how you had your heart attack right? clotted blood. Now if your rbc's, hematocrit and hemoglobin all stay within normal range, can you still have clotted blood?

thats prob how you had your heart attack right? clotted blood. Now if your rbc's, hematocrit and hemoglobin all stay within normal range, can you still have clotted blood?

Yes, it was a clot. I had no atheroschlerosis in my arteries. Even if all of those things are in order, and mine were at the time of my heart attack, you can still have a clot.

You see, the problem lies in the clotting cascade. this cascade is a long sequence of chemical reactions involving enzymes and different substrates. If any one thing goes wrong in this sequence of events, your blood can clot. These things are inherited, and usiing steroids on top of having that condition will be trouble. Most of the folks that have these inherited traits, problems in the clotting cascade, never know it and lead a perfectly healthy life. Its when you go messing with hormones that the troubles start. Steroids have been clinically proven to promote blood clotting, increase the chance of clots.
Problem is, you dont know if you have these traits unless you get a DNA test run. Factor II i know is rather common in whites, 2% of the population. It doesnt sound like much, 2%, but thats rather high.

Yes, it was a clot. I had no atheroschlerosis in my arteries. Even if all of those things are in order, and mine were at the time of my heart attack, you can still have a clot.

You see, the problem lies in the clotting cascade. this cascade is a long sequence of chemical reactions involving enzymes and different substrates. If any one thing goes wrong in this sequence of events, your blood can clot. These things are inherited, and usiing steroids on top of having that condition will be trouble. Most of the folks that have these inherited traits, problems in the clotting cascade, never know it and lead a perfectly healthy life. Its when you go messing with hormones that the troubles start. Steroids have been clinically proven to promote blood clotting, increase the chance of clots.
Problem is, you dont know if you have these traits unless you get a DNA test run. Factor II i know is rather common in whites, 2% of the population. It doesnt sound like much, 2%, but thats rather high.

I presume these factor 2 and factor 5 tests are quite expensive even with insurance correct? And I dont see them on directlabs.com

so you had a factor2. you feel in the %2 catagory.

I presume these factor 2 and factor 5 tests are quite expensive even with insurance correct? And I dont see them on directlabs.com

so you had a factor2. you feel in the %2 catagory.

It didnt cost a whole lot since I had insurance. My father went in and had himself tested to see if he had it, he did not. Its my mother, but she still hasnt been tested. My dad is tight with money, I would have heard from him if it were terribly expensive. You might need a good reason though for the doc to prescribe the test so that its covered. I suppose you could mention a relative that had a blood clot, and youre concerned you might have it.

By the examination blood glucose by finger, the doctor tells me that my blood is very fluid, and does not understand why. The explanation is that I eat all the days of chili chopped fresh and added to the meat much blood-thinning, you should try it.

Garlic: ■

Helps to fight a good number of fungi, bacteria and viruses ■ Reduces blood pressure and cholesterol ■ It helps to thin the blood and to repair damage from atherosclerosis ■ Helps prevent and relieve intermittent claudication (pain in legs caused dall'arteriosclerosi) ■ E '■ Use a good anti-inflammatory habitual diet appear to protect from certain types of cancer ■ Helps increase the level of insulin in the body, reducing levels blood sugar ■ Some studies seem to show that garlic slightly increasing the levels of serotonin in the brain helping to reduce stress and depression In conclusion it must be said that garlic has amazing properties but lose effectiveness if it is baked or fried . It is estimated that garlic cooked lose up to 90% of its health properties

Hot pepper dissolves blood, is an expectorant, decongestant and helps prevent emphysema, bronchitis and ulcers in the stomach. Here is a list of the outstanding features of this precious fruit: Carmina (expels the gases from the stomach) eupeptic ( does digest) Prevents' s Aphrodisiac infarction (increases sexual desire) Lowers high blood pressure and increases the low pressure improves hemodynamics and urges the blood coagulation. Protects capillaries and cure allergies and asthma, lower cholesterol Besides gastric and duodenal ulcers, treatment of hemorrhoids and fissures, and still colitis, neuralgia, rheumatism, sprains, lumbago, stiff neck helps alcoholics stop drinking and improves depression, anxiety and cancer-Indicated in pharyngitis and laryngitis against hair loss, retinal detachment and urinary incontinence diaphoretic (sweating ago), care dysmenorrhoea,otitis and liver failure against psoriasis, constipation, Herpes Zoster, varicose veins, cellulite, pellagra, malaria, cholera, pulmonary emphysema, cistopieliti, migraine, headache, anorexia, obesity, hiatal hernia, toothache, acne youth coughs, colds and chilblains Relieves pain of childbirth and lowers triglycerides

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75