advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's longest you've taken anavar at what dose?

Team Hoss

Registered
I've taken it for 8 weeks with test alone and with test/EQ and my bloods have never been more than a few pts above range. This was at 50 and 75mg per day. I'd like to see how I react to 100mg and I'd also like to go longer since my bloods checked out pretty good. I'm about to start a 16wk test e/EQ cycle with Var the first 3 weeks and the last 8. I'm thinking of just going the whole 16 weeks at 100mg.

Would like to hear some of your experiences.

Oxandrolone is a very popular anabolic androgenic steroid and is considered to be one of the friendliest in terms of side effects. This is one of the few anabolic steroids that carry with it a high rate of success among women, so much so it’s often referred to as “The Girl Steroid.” But this is a title that’s a bit misleading as it is highly effective in men, it just happens to be one of the few women can use without major issues.

the cycle of anavar is usually run 12 weeks. hope can help you:headbang:

It may be considered safe as far as no adrogenic sides but onandralone is very harsh on your lipids .it is known to drastically lower hdl and is still an oral so ast/alt will increase

10 weeks, 30 mg/day. Liver (54 and 51) after those 10 weeks.

From what I read, 10 weeks@60mg and 100mg for 8 wks are common and get good result from some experienced people. the whole 16 weeks at 100mg is seems a large dosage I have seen from somewhere else, your cholesterol may be bad an you will be shut down when you stop var.And we know it is also 17aa which may effect ast/alt and hurt your liver as well as lower DHl affect the heart.

I have never taken anavar consistently in any cycle because it is expensive. I've used it to kick off a cycle, or to switch oral compounds up and when I do its usually around 50 to 80 mg/ day (maybe four weeks). With other things I stack it with, it usually seems to get mixed up with the main compounds I am using like Tren/Test.

I remember back in the day when you could only find Anavar in 2.5mg pills. Now a days you can get it in 50mg pills.

We sell a **broken link removed**, and we've sold a ton of it. For me, 50mg is the top end. If I am looking to get more effect, I would switch to Winstrol oral, or maybe even dbol if you can handle it. Like Alin said, I don't see benefit over 50mg or so. some guys like to do 100mg and even 100mg+ per day, to to me that is a waste of $.

It will suppress your natural test though. many guys thing the Anavar won't effect their nat test, but at least in me it does. One trick I use is to use the Anavar at 50mg daily, then run hcg at 300iu per day, for like 20-30 days, then get off the HCG for a few weeks, then start it up again. This seems to help my system recover easier and keeps some volume in my balls.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131