advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the least amount of hGH necessary to see gains over peptide use?

Peptides are only capable of giving igf1 levels of the mid to high 300's. That works out to 2ius hgh a day. So to answer your question, anything above 2ius of quality hgh should give better results than peptides. This is only accurate for around 3 months due to the fact that your body will recognize chinese generic hgh as a foreign substance and produce antibodies to destroy it. At the 3 month mark on chinese generic hgh you will have to up your dose in order to achieve the same igf1 levels you were getting. The advantage of the peptides is no antibodies are produced against them. You may have to take a break from peptides for a week after a few months to resensitize the pituitary gland but that is all. With chinese generic hgh you will need 6 weeks off to clear out antibodies.

That's actually good info to know.

How should I rotate GH and peptides through blasting and cruising phases?

I'm anticipating blast phases of about 12 weeks, and cruises of 6.

Obviously, the blasts will have high AAS, and the cruises will have low AAS, around 200mg test/week.

What I'm wondering is how to rotate the peptides and GH. Could I do like 12 week blasts of GH, and cruise on 5x a day of GH peptides? Mix and match, or something else?

Where would IGF LR3 and DES fit in, or should I not bother with stuff like that?

Since you've been a member here for 6 years, obviously you're not a noob. There are not many members here that have the real life experience with HGH and Peptides that JohnJuan has. MT is right, if you don't want to listen to what other members say, then don't ask.

Sorry about the last sentence LandMonster. After reading it, it didn't come out the way I meant it. No offense intended, my Brother.

To JJB...

I'm trying to stay away from orals, because all the veterans here scared me away from them. Everyone says they aren't really "necessary" for bulking. I'm sure Dbol or Anadol would help, but I don't want to my ruin my health. I have no problems with EQ, I just want to stay away from EQ for the time being, since it is supposed to be less anabolic than Deca.

For the next year or few, I want to focus on creating the most muscle. Then after that, I can try stuff like EQ, Tren, Masteron, or whatever. Right now I don't feel like my strength or raw size is adequate, so that's my focus.

I don't know what other 2 injectables would create more sheer muscle than Test and Deca. I'm hoping that hGH would just amplify their affects, and allow me to eat more without getting fat.

Last edited:
That's actually good info to know.

How should I rotate GH and peptides through blasting and cruising phases?

I'm anticipating blast phases of about 12 weeks, and cruises of 6.

Obviously, the blasts will have high AAS, and the cruises will have low AAS, around 200mg test/week.

What I'm wondering is how to rotate the peptides and GH. Could I do like 12 week blasts of GH, and cruise on 5x a day of GH peptides? Mix and match, or something else?

Where would IGF LR3 and DES fit in, or should I not bother with stuff like that?

Blast with hgh and cruise with gh peptides. I actually like taking ghrp2/cjc no dac 20 minutes prior to hgh so that the hgh can ride the natural pituitary released gh pulse. This is a DAT THEORY.

There are so many theories out there. In theory ( haha) Lr3 keeps the body from releasing its own igf1 from the hgh you take. But, a top olympia pro just posted that he takes 100mcg Lr3 pwo every time he works out, and he takes hgh upon waking and I think preworkout, insulin pwo and after breakfast.

Short answer... In my opinion, most peptides are a waste of money... I don't really get anything out of them, except for Mt-2... Maybe there is something that works out there, but I just stick to gh now... It's proven effective and costs about the same, so why bother being a guinea pig for the next secret super peptide?

Blast with hgh and cruise with gh peptides. I actually like taking ghrp2/cjc no dac 20 minutes prior to hgh so that the hgh can ride the natural pituitary released gh pulse. This is a DAT THEORY.

There are so many theories out there. In theory ( haha) Lr3 keeps the body from releasing its own igf1 from the hgh you take. But, a top olympia pro just posted that he takes 100mcg Lr3 pwo every time he works out, and he takes hgh upon waking and I think preworkout, insulin pwo and after breakfast.

So since the body produces antibodies towards chinese GH how long can you use Riptropins for before they become ineffective?

Short answer... In my opinion, most peptides are a waste of money... I don't really get anything out of them, except for Mt-2... Maybe there is something that works out there, but I just stick to gh now... It's proven effective and costs about the same, so why bother being a guinea pig for the next secret super peptide?

Isn't it beneficial to at least rotate peptides in sometimes, like for a cruise?

Can you just blast hGH 12 months a year? That seems like it's asking for trouble, and JJB talked about antibodies.

To JJB...

I'm trying to stay away from orals, because all the veterans here scared me away from them. Everyone says they aren't really "necessary" for bulking. I'm sure Dbol or Anadol would help, but I don't want to my ruin my health. I have no problems with EQ, I just want to stay away from EQ for the time being, since it is supposed to be less anabolic than Deca.

For the next year or few, I want to focus on creating the most muscle. Then after that, I can try stuff like EQ, Tren, Masteron, or whatever. Right now I don't feel like my strength or raw size is adequate, so that's my focus.

I don't know what other 2 injectables would create more sheer muscle than Test and Deca. I'm hoping that hGH would just amplify their affects, and allow me to eat more without getting fat.

You're right. I think I'm still alive because I stuck to injectables for the 18 years I've been on aas. I use some orals now which is fairly new to me. Test and deca is fine. Throw in ghrp6 before meals and you will gorge. Hgh makes me hungry too, nothing like ghrp6 though.

I tend to agree for the most part, especially when it comes to the high prices exotic peptides like myo inhibitors. Mt2 and basic ghrp's are all I research these days.

Isn't it beneficial to at least rotate peptides in sometimes, like for a cruise?

Can you just blast hGH 12 months a year? That seems like it's asking for trouble, and JJB talked about antibodies.

The only hgh you can run year round without antibody production is pharma grade. Pharma grade is almost identical to the hgh the pituitary gland produces. Chinese generic hgh has a very different 3-D structure than natural gh so the body recognizes it as foreign.

I tied taking ghrp-2/cjc no dac 20 min before GH but damn it makes me tired. I work out in the morning and take the GH around 5:30 am. It takes me like 35 min in the gym to get going.

The only hgh you can run year round without antibody production is pharma grade. Pharma grade is almost identical to the hgh the pituitary gland produces. Chinese generic hgh has a very different 3-D structure than natural gh so the body recognizes it as foreign.

So if someone runs 10ius of RIPS everyday how often should they take a break and for how long?

I think peptides are a waste of effort/space.
I tryed real peptides and real hgh.
1ui gh > ghrp + cjc

I think peptides are a waste of effort/space.
I tryed real peptides and real hgh.
1ui gh > ghrp + cjc

I found peps very good on cruise for maintaining muscle but to be honest there no more than a stop gap until you can get back on the gh

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

According to Dr. Alpha, I believe it was 4 1/2 to 5 months on, then 6 weeks off.

Sounds about right...figure 4-6mos then 6-8weeks off.
Doing peptides instead of GH is a waste of time IMO...there may be some instances where using both is best..that's for users to decide. To use peptides on their own and expect GH like results is a bit much to ask and a lot of hassle to pin 3-5x a day without similar or better results(which don't seem to happen).

I too think peptides are a waste of time and money. When they were all the hype here on the board I tried prettty much all of them and at some pretty big doses too. I can't honestly say they did anything worth posting about.

As far as real HGH...I have seen some nice results with as low as 4 iu (5days on/2 days off). Helped big time with getting leaner, slept much better, over all feeling was just great. (aside from the numbness in the hands)

The results I personally got from 4 units of HGH were much greater then any peptides I have used at a much much higher dose.

I gained 30Lbs in 30 days. I was on my usual aas dose and same diet. Rips put a lot of water in the muscle cell much like creatine. You get very strong and look incredibly full and vascular. The negative side is water is also stored in the intestines giving you a bloated turtle shell stomach. Such is life.

The 5 on, 2 off serves multiple purposes. In theory, eod dosing leads to the same results long term as everyday dosing, only there is less receptor downgrade and less antibody build up. I was doing the 5 on,2 off, and in reality it was more that I took 5ius preworkout and nothing on off days, which worked out to 5 days a week, sometimes 4 days a week. Saving money is a plus as well.

Is there anywhere to read up on this?

Ive done numerous peptide threads, how to make it efficient at a low cost...
Doing something like 5iu eod would actually be cheaper than 100/100 ghrp/mod for me... UGL hgh, but still...

Peptides are only capable of giving igf1 levels of the mid to high 300's. That works out to 2ius hgh a day. So to answer your question, anything above 2ius of quality hgh should give better results than peptides. This is only accurate for around 3 months due to the fact that your body will recognize chinese generic hgh as a foreign substance and produce antibodies to destroy it. At the 3 month mark on chinese generic hgh you will have to up your dose in order to achieve the same igf1 levels you were getting. The advantage of the peptides is no antibodies are produced against them. You may have to take a break from peptides for a week after a few months to resensitize the pituitary gland but that is all. With chinese generic hgh you will need 6 weeks off to clear out antibodies.

I would like to see the studys or info on this myself.
Could you shre were its from?
Alpha 6164?

I like adding in cjc every 4 weeks. I do 2.5mg of dac for two weeks then off. My favorite and what im doing now is 10 ius of gh mon-friday. Then add in the cjc like i said above. I dont seem to have the sides as much as doing the 7 days a week of gh.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity