over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats the point of PRIMO

Fullybuilt

Banned
I read an article saying that you mine as well use EQ instead of primo b/c its about 2x stronger mg for mg. Primo is one of the few AAS i've never tried. Kinda curious about it. What advantages does it have. Its very expensive compared to eq, so how does it compare. Whats a good dose?

Also, is primo ace better than long acting primo? Or is kinda like test enanthate/cyp v.s. Prop.

i think its like masteron, a compound that you really wont see the benefits of unless you are less than 8% bf. Primo does help to repair tendon/ligaments though, on the plus side.

I wish I knew. I got that butyrate shit from red star and it hurts so fuckin bad I still have it. Its a pisser to toss shit out isn't it?

It also has very low sides from what I've read. Primo and var have to be the two safest. Redicat has a real good write up on both of these and the benefits, etc. Something about primo working well on a low calorie diet.
For hardcore bodybuilding, I think its like Lats posted in his article, that a typical pro would look at it more like "candy." Not something you base your cycle around but just a little something extra to throw in if you have the money.

Do you ever wonder if the slang, "That's primo..." comes from this steroids name? ha. I thought about that the other day.

littlemack said:
Do you ever wonder if the slang, "That's primo..." comes from this steroids name? ha. I thought about that the other day.

Nah, it probably came form a weed dealer. (Actually Latin or Italian would my guess)

Kahn said:
Nah, it probably came form a weed dealer. (Actually Latin or Italian would my guess)
Primo is Italian for first.

I have alwasy been a huge fan of primobolon... depends who makes it if it hurts. I never had any problems mate with primo and found it to be one of the least painful shots ever done..

I also found that atleast 400 mgs works well i got the best results at 800 mgs to be honest... 12 weeks with the first 4 at 800mgs and next 4 weeks at 1000mgs then 800 the last 4 weeks.. toss in 40mgs of d-boll and 500-750 mgs test and you got agreat cycle..

I just dont see what the diff of running primo v.s. eq. They seem to have similar gains, but eq is like 1/4th the price.

I dont know that primo can rebuilt tendons, but it is very usefull contest prep when the bf is low also many people will bridge with primo too, it is very mild but unlike eq it wont shut down your natural test in low doses (300mg) primo and var are what I like to take for extended peroids to when laying off the more potent stuff.

Mako that would be a very expensive cycle unless you buy the powders, for that much you could get a shitload of test and some gh

vitor said:
Mako that would be a very expensive cycle unless you buy the powders, for that much you could get a shitload of test and some gh
Hey mate, powder is the only way to go. With a little reading on how to mix and make it you can make most gear for under $8 USD a 10cc bottle versus buying it for as little as $35-$70 for the same product.. most guys will buy their test for $50 usd instead of making it for about $8

HGH has been hit or miss from most guys i talk to. I knew a group of guys who bought 6 month supply each and all were workout partners for several years and there was 4 different responses to the same exact product... genetics i feel MAY play a bigger role in how well HGH works... I have seen alot of guys on here as well as in my gym get great results off of 2ius ED and others need closer to 8iu ED...HGH is a very strange compound

primo is very good stuff if youre lean and can spare the $...700mg/week with low dose d-bol is a great cycle for people who are looking for a light cycle and non-freakish gains...EQ is cheaper but i personaly would not say any better...its true that primobolan depot works well with low calorie diets too my diet is crap but i got nice gains and tone to my muscles...primo tabs are a waste of $...alex

Primo Ace tabs are good for contest prep.

Big Bapper said:
Primo Ace tabs are good for contest prep.

maybe if you can get them cheap or powder the ones i used cost an arm and a leg and gave very poor bang for $...Alex

Koevoet said:
Primo is Italian for first.
primo is spanish for cusin.i'm on primo now.it make you lean and very hard

primo

primo is the only anabolic you gain muscle on a restricted calorie diet,that's why it's great for pre contest or getting ripped.i don't know why you say it's so expensive,i could do 700mg's a week for 35 bucks(not making it myself).it's not the olds days of 15 to 20 a cc.i guess it depends on what works for ya.it's great for chicks at low doses.

leap

Malic777.com said:
primo is very good stuff if youre lean and can spare the $...700mg/week with low dose d-bol is a great cycle for people who are looking for a light cycle and non-freakish gains...EQ is cheaper but i personaly would not say any better...its true that primobolan depot works well with low calorie diets too my diet is crap but i got nice gains and tone to my muscles...primo tabs are a waste of $...alex

The cheapest i've ever seen primo is around $60 for 10ml 100mg/ml That same price can get you a 20ml eq 500mg/ml

primo

as i posted beforeprimo is the only anabolic you can gain muscle with while on a calorie restricted diet.primo is great for contest prep or just wanting be lean and hard.it has almost no sides and works great for chicks at low doses.

eq is more androgenic and causes more issues at higher doses.how is it so similar to primo?most of the people i know take eq instead of deca.and i've seen chicks take eq on the advice of their boyfriends.they get a nice raspy voice and start a minny meat between their legs.so i don't see any similarity.

i would imagine most people have never tried primo or don't use it correctly in the right situation.so i say use what works for you and for what your goals are.

leap

Fullybuilt said:
The cheapest i've ever seen primo is around $60 for 10ml 100mg/ml That same price can get you a 20ml eq 500mg/ml

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131