over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

when administer HGH

henry

Registered
I know that HGH converts itself in IGF-1 8-12 hours after the injection, so injections at bedtime are optimal (so in the morning and for the rest of the day, we will get high igf-1 concentrations)! Isn't?

How do U administer your HGH?
TNX

The best way is small doses spread out thru the day. If thats not doable, I'd suggest at least morning and pm. The bed time inj is kind of controversial. Some say not to just before you go to sleep because your "normal" gh release is about an hour or so after you go to sleep, and taking a shot just before sleep could suppress that. Others say do it at bedtime to conincide with your "natural" release. I've done it all different ways, and think spread out all day as much as possible is best. Especially if you are doing a reasonable amount I don't think the "beditime suppression" thing is that big a deal, because the amount you are taking should be a lot more than you are getting naturally. May be other opinions (there are a lot on gh) but thats my $.02.

I think that the people worrying baout their natural GH are wasting their time as the GH that you inject will shut down your natural production anyway, if it's not shut down already (the older you get the less GH you produce).
I found that results are the same no matter when you inject. I personally like an injection before bed because when I wake up all the obvious GH effects are greatly obvious in the mirror (glowing skin, denser looking muscles, etc)

When I use insulin as well, I take 1/2 of my GH with the morning insulin shot and the other 1/2 before bed.

Also, GH doesn't convert into IGF-1 but it makes the liver release IGF-1.

I used to say same shit about not doing shots before bed but, recently(1 year ago) I tried doing it that way and liked it.

RY

Slin and GH in same syringe?

This is where I run into trouble..... I don't know when to mix 'slin into the picture.... Big A, you suggest taking 1/2 GH dosage with the morning 'slin injection and the remaining at night.

Is it effective to mix GH and 'slin in the same injection? I have heard otherwise that's why I ask. I have the least amount of experience with 'slin so I'm still learning as I go......

I prefer to split up the injections of GH throughout the day, I have more energy when I do it that way! Just me though.......

Mooner

OK - some people say not to mix them. I've always mixed them and never had any probs.

Mixing them in the same pin depends on what kind of slin you use. You want the gh and slin to be working at the same time, so you must use a fast acting slin brand (R/Humalog) so it works fast with the gh.

Thanks for the clarification.....

I use the Humalog so things are set.....

Thanks for the clarification on that. That helps out a ton!

Mooner

Also

I thought I read a medical study awhile back that said something about active insulin in the bloodstream increases a certain binding protein that results in the gh or igf-1 to remain in your system for quite a longer bit of time.
Normally igf-1 in particular only has an active life of minutes in your bloodstream if I remember correctly.
Anyone else familiar with this?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner