over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

when does it kick in?

my buddy has been on 150mgs BD anadrol for 4 days now with no weight gain at all....i said to give it atleast 5-7 days to kick in but remember gained weight with 2 days at 50mgs...

he is also taking
400mgs sust EOD
100mgs primo EOD
200 mgs EQ EOD

i told him it wil take 10-14 days for the oils to kick in as well...can someoine write back so i can show him that i am right and that these things take time,food and rest and hard training...thanks

well individual response dictates where in the range he starts full throttle

like yo said at least about a week and perhaps as long as 3 weeks

150mg of AD

Okay, 150mg of AD is an extremely high amount out of the box. BBB, he should at least see some weight gain even if it is nothing more than a little water weight right now. I agree everyone is different but this is the first for me to see some one not to gain weight after 4 days at that dose. My muscles were saturated one time and to kick start my gains again, I threw in the AD's and boom! My weight gain started again after two days. Lets see what happens bro'.

hahahahah

bigbaldbulldog said:
my buddy has been on 150mgs BD anadrol for 4 days now with no weight gain at all....i said to give it atleast 5-7 days to kick in but remember gained weight with 2 days at 50mgs...

he is also taking
400mgs sust EOD
100mgs primo EOD
200 mgs EQ EOD

i told him it wil take 10-14 days for the oils to kick in as well...can someoine write back so i can show him that i am right and that these things take time,food and rest and hard training...thanks

Your too funny!!!! BBB, your "buddies" are very open with you. Tell him to give it just 1 more day.

Well, I heard it's relatively common for people to be "non-responders" to Anadrol. If he's gained from 50mg before, I'd tend to be suspect of the 'drol (fake?).

Well....

All I can say is holy crap thats a HUGE amount of gear.....how many cycles has Your Buddy done....b/c I notice I make better overall gains on moderate cycles then when I do HEAVY cycles...the HEAVY cycles seem to have Me sick & I do not personally gain as well

I have taken 150mg of anadrol a day as well. it was QV and i took 75mg morinng and night. I did not notice much gains but was on alot of otha ahit as well. Did notice very good pumps in about three days. I have had friends take anadrol with no responce so........????

xcelbeyond said:
Well, I heard it's relatively common for people to be "non-responders" to Anadrol. If he's gained from 50mg before, I'd tend to be suspect of the 'drol (fake?).

Like excelbeyond said he may be a non-responder to anadrol. I have used a few different brands and have gone as high as 200mg ED and still didnt gain anything from it.

PHIL HERNON said:
Your too funny!!!! BBB, your "buddies" are very open with you. Tell him to give it just 1 more day.
well i guess they trust me...i think the anadrol is entirely tooooooooo high..i am going to take a closer look at his water and caloric intake and see if adjustments need to be made...thanks guys

From my experiences with it anadrol is the most over-rated hormone out there. I read all these wonderfull things but in all honesty I found it to be useless, atleast for 'me'

@50mg drol i gain about 5lbs the first week. Thats strange.... What kind of gear is this?

I gained 5 lbs of water just by reading the first post. Damn. :eek:

Oh massive G and big ed you guys are killing me...i have nevr been afan of drol myself..i remember taking 100mgs for 14 days and gaining about 2lbs...i gave the rest (20tabs) to my buddy and he gained almost 15 lbs the first week...some guys do not get jack from a-bombs...

i think d-boll is a bet for the money i feel...

thanks

rAJJIN said:
From my experiences with it anadrol is the most over-rated hormone out there. I read all these wonderfull things but in all honesty I found it to be useless, atleast for 'me'

yep, dbol is much better oral

bigbaldbulldog said:
Let me see what i can do..

i was just teasing you bro

if i really wanted to see a pic, i'd go the members pic section :D

Last edited:
rAJ, BBB see exactly what Xcel said. Just doesnt work for some.
That QV anadrol worked good but did not gain extreme weight or bloat.
Some it works good and they blow up; some it works good but they dont bloat; some doesnt work well at all.
After 4 days tell the guy to be patient. Ive looked up BD anadrol in this forum through search and people raved about it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131