Which slin do you prefer and why

• Lantus

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Humalog

Votes: 46 42.6%
  • Humalin-r

Votes: 55 50.9%

• Total voters
Novolog...for the same reasons shared above...easy to manage it's in...and it's out....love it.

Humalog is great, very predictable and short half, so those of us who are not diabetics makes it easy to control. ive used humalin r as well and I had more sides with it... even after stopping, had signs of low sugar for almost a yr. very dangerous, but if controlled the pros outweigh the cons....
only if u plan to compete, tired of all these knuckleheads that are just gym rats asking about supps that don't even pertain to their life....

Always have heard from the few people i know that take it to use humalin R preworkout the reason is because he would load up on carbs throughout the workout and the best absorption is during the workout. I personally have not tried it just throwing my 2 cents in that i have learned. Also slightly easier to control because logs hit you so fast

I use both Humulin-r and Humalog, at different times.

I think slin works well for people who have high insulin resistance, however for people who maintain very low insulin resistance, I don't think exo slin all that necessary.

How can you determine if some one is resistant?

A simple fasted BG test enough?

novalin r cause its cheap at walmart and easy to get.

leucine in bcaa's lowers blood sugar

Does leucine in bcaa's lower blood sugar? So should it still be used with insulin?

Leucine, when ingested with glucose, synergistically stimulates insulin secretion and lowers blood glucose.
Kalogeropoulou D, Lafave L, Schweim K, Gannon MC, Nuttall FQ.
Source

Endocrine, Metabolism and Nutrition Section, VA Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN 55417, USA.
Abstract

Our laboratory is interested in the metabolic effects of ingested proteins. As part of this research, we currently are investigating the metabolic effects of ingested individual amino acids. The objective of the current study was to determine whether leucine stimulates insulin and/or glucagon secretion and whether, when it is ingested with glucose, it modifies the glucose, insulin, or glucagon response. Thirteen healthy subjects (6 men and 7 women) were studied on 4 different occasions. Subjects were admitted to the special diagnostic and treatment unit after a 12-hour fast. They received test meals at 8:00 am. On the first occasion, they received water only. Thereafter, they received 25 g glucose or 1 mmol/kg lean body mass leucine or 1 mmol/kg lean body mass leucine plus 25 g glucose in random order. Serum leucine, glucose, insulin, glucagon, and alpha-amino nitrogen concentrations were measured at various times during a 2.5-hour period after ingestion of the test meal. The amount of leucine provided was equivalent to that present in a high-protein meal, that is, that approximately present in a 350-g steak. After leucine ingestion, the leucine concentration increased 7-fold; and the alpha-amino nitrogen concentration increased by 16%. Ingested leucine did not affect the serum glucose concentration. When leucine was ingested with glucose, it reduced the 2.5-hour glucose area response by 50%. Leucine, when ingested alone, increased the serum insulin area response modestly. However, it increased the insulin area response to glucose by an additional 66%; that is, it almost doubled the response. Ingested leucine stimulated an increase in glucagon. Ingested glucose decreased it. When ingested together, the net effect was essentially no change in glucagon area. In summary, leucine at a dose equivalent to that present in a high-protein meal, had little effect on serum glucose or insulin concentrations but did increase the glucagon concentration. When leucine was ingested with glucose, it attenuated the serum glucose response and strongly stimulated additional insulin secretion. Leucine also attenuated the decrease in glucagon expected when glucose alone is ingested. The data suggest that a rise in glucose concentration is necessary for leucine to stimulate significant insulin secretion. This in turn reduces the glucose response to ingested glucose.

What about humulin N? I have a bottle of that in the fridge and always wanted to try a safe run /experiment with slin, any thoughts on this type and how I would run it? First time with slin, history....6yrs of AAS use, NPC MP Champion 7 shows..

Thanks Guys JG

I just started using slin yesterday. I'm starting off with 4ius post workout, and slowly working my way up. I'm using humulin r, mostly out of convenience. No script needed to purchase.

Humulin because injected pre workout allows you to feed under the curve of all intra workout nutrition and at least one post workout meal.

Humulin because injected pre workout allows you to feed under the curve of all intra workout nutrition and at least one post workout meal.

surely Humalog does everything you say above.

If I remember right you may have used log before mike a suggested humilin was better. Have you noted much difference bud?

Humilin is a ball ache to get here un the UK

surely Humalog does everything you say above.

If I remember right you may have used log before mike a suggested humilin was better. Have you noted much difference bud?

Humilin is a ball ache to get here un the UK

You remember wrong :) .
Humalog is a ball ache to get compared to humulinR in the USA.

You remember wrong :) .
Humalog is a ball ache to get compared to humulinR in the USA.

Ahh my bad. So u never promoted mike A protocol when it recomended log??

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity