over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHOs GOING TO THE JR USAs NEXT WEEKEND?

MikeS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
Just got an invite to go, competitor needs a buddy to help with prep and all...
Doubt I will go but considering it. Im sure some of the bigdogs here are going! Who?!

This depresses the hell out of me. I would give my right big toe to be there competiting

I plan on being there. Working with a pal who will be in lhw. Look forward to it.

ill be there. heavyweight class...looking alot tighter than i did this past weekend at states.

oh and thats the last time i do a show in nj where kemper and his crew are judgeing it. im not getting into details but when ronnie coleman and victor martinez walk up to you (referring to me) and say "what the hell are the judges looking at if they over look all your muscle and shape? hmmmmmm maybe its not me. whatever. i qualified, and thats that.

getbig

I know what you mean. My girlfriend did a show there about 2 years ago and I saw how the judging was.
There are some shows around my area (not so far east) that have the same kind of crap happen.
Too bad.
As for the Jr's, I'm not sure if I can make it or not. There might be a strongman comp that weekend where I live so my brother will be doing that. I'll have to go support him.
These are in Conn. right?

Last edited:
yes mike the show is in conn. and if i were you i would go support my brother too.

as for the show thing....i was warned by a few pros before i did the show that he and his crew have not always operated on the up and up when it comes to judgeing and that i take a chance if i do one of his shows so i had some idea going in. regardless....i learned my lesson...no more shows in jersey where that crew is involved.

|--[\\\]>-------- Just goes to show it's all politics! Right gooey....you got hosed at Jr. Collegiates! That dude who won it was holding more H20 than my bath tub

Re: Reply

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>-------- Just goes to show it's all politics! Right gooey....you got hosed at Jr. Collegiates! That dude who won it was holding more H20 than my bath tub
Charles

McGrue deserved to win. I was there, I don't know either one of them and that is just how it is.

i might go. if anyone might want to meet up shoot me a pm. i will be at the musclemania in CT the week after too.

dragonfire101--the musclemania?? is that the fake natural show where everyone shows up and says they are natural but really aren't? is that still going?

is that the fake natural show where everyone shows up and says they are natural but really aren't? is that still going?

ya thats the one. actually last year i think alot were natuarl accept for the lighheavywieghts because i could have walked on stage and placed in the top 5 and i was not on gear and natrual myself. alot of high bdf% last year accept the top 3 of course. I talked to some of the bros and most use clen pre contest SO IS THAT NATURAL THEY THOUGT SO.

that will probably be my 1st show i enter hopefully next year as they have a novice division.

Right now im trying to go to local shows when they are in my area and see how the politics work and see who you need to smooze with.

At the musclmania last year i seen alot of the women figure contestants get screwed by the judges in thier placings.

dragonfire101 said:
At the musclmania last year i seen alot of the women figure contestants get screwed by the judges
:eek: You shouldn't have been peeking - j/k

xcel

well

I dont think Ill get to make it but Ill deffinatley
be pulling for our Buddy here JBOMB if he decides
to go for it.

what about DP?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views