advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do water based injections give me more trouble than others?

Cantcomeupwithaname1

Newbies
For example, I and injecting a water based substance for the first time now and it leaves the area swollen and painful for 3 or so days and about a week for complete swelling to subside.

When I inject oils I don't get a bump/knot/pain anything.

My question is, what causes my body to react so poorly to the water based shot? Does it have something to do with my bodies PH balance?

Water based steroids are suspensions of tiny crystals, unlike oil solutions which are totally dissolved. Think of tiny shards of glass inside your muscle.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

What he said! . The oil stays around for a bit while the hormone is absorbed, white water disapates quickly and leaves the hormone around to aggravate

Thank you for a response, does that also apply to things like a carnitine? And how can I stop the swelling because I need to inject it daily and it hurts like a bitch

I've had the same issue and here are some some tips that helped me.

Massage the area for 60 seconds post injection. Rotate sites. Do not pin the same area more than 1x per week. Pin the muscle you're working out that day right before you train. Contracting the muscle helps with absorption.

POWERED BY Z

Thank you for a response, does that also apply to things like a carnitine? And how can I stop the swelling because I need to inject it daily and it hurts like a bitch
I've had this happen as well with 200mg/ml carnitine. I suspect that its a concentration issue cause it didn't knot up when diluted to 100-150mg/ml. Also, adding 50mg/ml of taurine to the solution can help.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Thank you for the suggestions, and yes it is 200mg a ml that's correct

I'll try massaging longer, rotating more spots, and cut it down

Water based AAS also has a higher chance of infection so be careful.

The only suspensions I have used are StemCo's tren and test suspension. If I do like .75ml of each pre-workout, I may feel a slight burn for a second, but there is not much pip beyond that.

The only suspensions I have used are StemCo's tren and test suspension. If I do like .75ml of each pre-workout, I may feel a slight burn for a second, but there is not much pip beyond that.

Can you tell me about tren suspension, how are the effects different from tren A. I realize it works right away and is our faster. Curious how long it last and how that effects overall results like fat loss. Etc?

Also would like to hear how test suspension makes you feel in comparison to regular test. Are you ragingly horny after injection? Regular test doesn't do that for me anymore.

Also was curious what happen if you added some oil into the syringe, would it slow absorption considerably, it still has no ester so should be pretty fast.

Can you tell me about tren suspension, how are the effects different from tren A. I realize it works right away and is our faster. Curious how long it last and how that effects overall results like fat loss. Etc?

Also would like to hear how test suspension makes you feel in comparison to regular test. Are you ragingly horny after injection? Regular test doesn't do that for me anymore.

Also was curious what happen if you added some oil into the syringe, would it slow absorption considerably, it still has no ester so should be pretty fast.

I suggest you try it and see for yourself. Everyone is different. I really don't think you're just going to be "ragingly horny", if so it's most likely placebo effect. Mixing oil in the syringe won't do shit for absorbtion, it won't magically suspend in the oil just because you mix it.

Suspension nearly always hurts. There is one sponsor on here who's water based test causes me no pip whatsoever though even when injected into biceps

Not only does it being water and crystallizing out make it more painful, but consider this:

Any compounded water-based injectable suspension product has a much shorter shelf-life due to sterility concerns. If we look at USP 797 guidelines (797 = sterile compounding), the maximum shelf life for any compounded product (using terminal sterilization, with testing to verify, and a preservative) is 45 days. Granted, this is more to ASSURE sterility but doesn't mean it's become unsterile...just know that water = extremely fast microbial growth medium.

Obviously, none of us are going to throw out our oils. But water suspensions do raise a serious issue.

Anyways, what's probably happening is that UGs are increasing the content of BA to prolong shelf life. Either that or it's becoming unsterile. Either of those would be a good reason you're having a reaction. PROPERLY COMPOUNDED, STERILE suspensions can be painful with no swelling / redness. But your swelling and pain for 3 days is indicative of something else going on.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws