advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

why do we carry on with damaged girls???

full_belly

Registered
well after moving to london from new zealand 3 months ago, i had like three girls interested in the first week, (more the sum total of two years in australia), dated and slept with all , and the two i wasnt that interested in wanted relationships. the one i dug, the swiss aerobics instructor(doing a masters in financial journalism) seemed keen but unavailable(now bear in mind i brought over a months suply of 20mg dbol courtesy of leo:) i didnt need her(was living in a hostel with various bed partners) now at one drunken pouint, i said yes either be my girlfriend or nothin, i am loyal and once i commit i dont stray. well three months later we been great, WHEN i see her, she has all the power, doesnt need sex as much as me etc. now i has slight crebral palsey yet ive competed twice normally over 220lb. that im insecure bout, but sex??? i norm have 100% confdidence, about size and perf! but she has killed that, she on sat went back to switz for i thought 2 weeks, (but she has no uni tilll 27 jan) then she sais she cant love me as i do her, she weants what i described as best friend with sex. her ex got her boss pregnant, and has no love lefft to give. she needed to figure what she wanted, i said you dont get to choose, im making that call, and i just deleted your numbers. she sais she shouldnt of let it get this far, but SHE talked of us goin to spain and nz, i really thought this was it, she trains hard we love iron, dietin, competin, i was her nutritionist for christs saKE. ive been single 5 years(at 27) someone tell me where i went wrtong???? in my early 20's i was a pilled out club freak, and had girls all over as i was an asshole selling, too much cash, etc, but now i wanna be the real me, gentle and care, but unsure if thats enuff?
thanks guys
kyle

full_belly said:
well after moving to london from new zealand 3 months ago, i had like three girls interested in the first week, (more the sum total of two years in australia), dated and slept with all , and the two i wasnt that interested in wanted relationships. the one i dug, the swiss aerobics instructor(doing a masters in financial journalism) seemed keen but unavailable(now bear in mind i brought over a months suply of 20mg dbol courtesy of leo:) i didnt need her(was living in a hostel with various bed partners) now at one drunken pouint, i said yes either be my girlfriend or nothin, i am loyal and once i commit i dont stray. well three months later we been great, WHEN i see her, she has all the power, doesnt need sex as much as me etc. now i has slight crebral palsey yet ive competed twice normally over 220lb. that im insecure bout, but sex??? i norm have 100% confdidence, about size and perf! but she has killed that, she on sat went back to switz for i thought 2 weeks, (but she has no uni tilll 27 jan) then she sais she cant love me as i do her, she weants what i described as best friend with sex. her ex got her boss pregnant, and has no love lefft to give. she needed to figure what she wanted, i said you dont get to choose, im making that call, and i just deleted your numbers. she sais she shouldnt of let it get this far, but SHE talked of us goin to spain and nz, i really thought this was it, she trains hard we love iron, dietin, competin, i was her nutritionist for christs saKE. ive been single 5 years(at 27) someone tell me where i went wrtong???? in my early 20's i was a pilled out club freak, and had girls all over as i was an asshole selling, too much cash, etc, but now i wanna be the real me, gentle and care, but unsure if thats enuff?
thanks guys
kyle
Honestly, what do you expect out of these kinds of relationships? Love? Long-term commitment? Forget it. So my question to you when you ask "why do we carry on with damaged girls" is why do YOU carry on with damaged girls? You're a young guy and you sound like you have your share of confidence so if I can be blunt for a moment, I would ask you if it's possible that you are with "damaged girls" because you yourself are a damaged guy. You have a long history of drug and alcohol abuse, you are using AAS not as hormone replacement therapy but rather for cosmetic reasons so I would also consider that abuse as well. Now when I say abuse, I mean "the use of any substance for any purpose other than for which it was intended". You also have CP which, although not a progressive condition, may be worsened by your use of AAS and growth factors.

I suggest you stay in close contact with a healthcare professional and listen carefully to their instructions. Regarding your personal life, I just think you need to clean up your act a bit bro. Get out of the party scene and meet a girl AFTER you have your own issues properly dealt with. Just quit messing around with those types of girls. You have control over what you do. Exercise your control and maybe eventually you'll discover why you are continually attracted to the wrong kind of girl.

Have a happy new year and keep up the good work. There, now you have a new year's resolution. Take care.

OTH

thanks oth fo the reality check

thanks bro, i even stayed home new years eve and went to bed at 9pm. hopefully to start the year off in the best way possible.

i guess i already knew what you were sayin, just good hearin it from a caring stranger
happy new years bro

Excellent!

full_belly said:
thanks bro, i even stayed home new years eve and went to bed at 9pm. hopefully to start the year off in the best way possible.

i guess i already knew what you were sayin, just good hearin it from a caring stranger
happy new years bro

Good choices, Full_belly! It sounds like you are serious about changing your life.

Ouch, that was some great advice.

Just be you...

FB-
You remind me of someone I know...I'm sure we all know...
Like a man who's been through a lot, tried to conceal the aftermath and is now looking for something real. In your original post you ask if just being you is enough. Gentle. Caring. Etc.

OF COURSE IT IS. Go be yourself. Understand though, that you have to be happy with who you are in order to attract the right kind of girls. I agree with OTH in that birds of a feather flock together...that doesn't mean change is unreachable, you just have to want it.

LKG

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner