over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife wants to stay on Test E forever.

the only reason a woman's clit will enlarge is because they are on too large a dosage. women naturally have test in their system and their clit is fine. too much and it will start to grow, simple.

Not true on the dosage part. We know two women in the past (power lifter muscular types) who used 500-750 test week plus D-bol and deca. Due to their muscular genetics they put on a great deal of muscle mass. Their voice and hair growth certainly took a change for the worse. However both had very very small clits due to their genetic disposition. No matter how much gear they took their clit never grew much although their sex drive was very high. You simple cannot grow a large clit with high dosages if the genetic receptors are absent.

Over the years my wife and I have had many women come to us seeking steroid advice regarding recreational use to HRT, fitness and female bodybuilding competition. The clit growth question has come up many many times.

I tell them to look at their genetic disposition. If she has a larger size clit to begin with then the chance is much higher it will grow larger because of genetics.

The same genetic factors can be used if an althletic female uses steroids. She will repond better due to athletic genetics. Give an unathletic woman steroids and she will never respond like the athletic one. If a woman is hairy or has a deep voice chance are the voive will get deeper and her body hairier depending on the product used, length and duration.

A couple fitness girls reported to me that the had decent sized clits (pre use) and they had a noticable growth with only 10-20mg/day Var. Anther female BB girl said her clit was so small and had no change after using 50 mg Test E/wk, 100 mg Deca/wk and 20mg winstrol/day. She did say her sex drive was sky high. Again, clit genetics at work.

My wife had a clit that was size of a small marble before ever using steroids. The first time she used 100mg primo and 4 mg/day winstrol for 8 weeks. Her clit enlarged over 50% which was not a bad thing.

Today (at 44 years old) my wife is on Doctor prescribed HRT with progesterone and 40mg/wk Test E. She has the body of a athletic 25 year old. No mood swings, PMS or any other shit. Oh ya,and she has one nice big knob that just loves getting sucked and fucked!!!

Last edited:
I am very interested to learn more about this. Those of you who's wife is taking test...I know you guys said zero sides..but ZERO sides?? No voice changes, skin/hair changes? How's the body weight/composition? Monthly cycle gone? I realize you are using low doses which is clearly a very smart decision. My wife is right in the same age bracket and has asked me about test before but I just haven't been comfortable with her pinning it. Anymore information was be much appreciated.

Thank you

I am going to try to stay out of this thread because the responses I have seen so far are troubling.

First, 6 WHOLE weeks of dosing?? And you think you have any idea what the sides are for her? lol Not trying to be a dick but rest assured that the blood levels are still climbing and there WILL be sides. It will likely start with hair on her face and it will go to breaking out on her back, etc..

And just for my experience with this subject: my wife had a full hysterectomy in 06 so I have been dealing with balancing her sides for 5 years now. It was pretty for the first 6 months and then it has been a battle. And, no, my wife is not some fat, ugly bitch but she has had to have electrolysis and eventually come off of her "very low dosing", too.

Again, not being a dick but I am surprised at so many of you dosing your wives with a long ester of test no matter how low the dosing. If your wife were menopausal then I could understand it, possibly, but .... even then you have to know what the fuck you are doing. Jesus ....

Skip

I am going to try to stay out of this thread because the responses I have seen so far are troubling.

First, 6 WHOLE weeks of dosing?? And you think you have any idea what the sides are for her? lol Not trying to be a dick but rest assured that the blood levels are still climbing and there WILL be sides. It will likely start with hair on her face and it will go to breaking out on her back, etc..

And just for my experience with this subject: my wife had a full hysterectomy in 06 so I have been dealing with balancing her sides for 5 years now. It was pretty for the first 6 months and then it has been a battle. And, no, my wife is not some fat, ugly bitch but she has had to have electrolysis and eventually come off of her "very low dosing", too.

Again, not being a dick but I am surprised at so many of you dosing your wives with a long ester of test no matter how low the dosing. If your wife were menopausal then I could understand it, possibly, but .... even then you have to know what the fuck you are doing. Jesus ....

Skip
I appreciate another perspective on this topic and I see your point. This is not something the wife and I just jumped on without thinking about it. This may sound strange but she has an issue we are hoping this may help with. It is something that we will have to keep an eye on and monitor as we go, way the pros/cons.

BTW...speaking for myself, I can't make my wife take anything she doesn't want to. I have giving her all the information I have read and she has researched it for herself. The decision was hers. It's no different then the first time any of us decided to use AAS.

Suzanne Summers, the blond actress / fitness lady, has been preaching this exact same protocol for years.

Further, a female friend (52), has had full hysterctomy and was suffering the hot flashes, night seats, mood swings, no energy and felt depressed...basically, she had given up on "feeling good" again. A proactive and futuristic thinking general practitioner tried estrogen etc and with no positive results...started test in low dosage oral...BANG...all noted symptoms gone within days and now continuing with protocol. Only pigheaded males wouldn't want this for their female partners...its OK for guys to do test (obviously in larger doses) for his issues (HRT, TRT) but not for women...c'mon. As long as they can monitor their BP etc and there are no sides, fly at her. Sides..lower the dosage until you find that happy spot..great thread..

Hey y'all, great thread and lots of great info in here,don't wanna sound so dumb but I have a question,my gf has had zero libido since the birth of our child who is 4 now,she is 27 yrs old now, before our child the sex was great but not so anymore.I was wondering if I should also look into TRT therapy??? I don't know if its a good idea since she's only 27?

I know a lot of these studies were done on woman who were post menopausal of over 40 or 50 or suffering from low prog and test levels, but what do I do in this case? she always friggin runs away from me when I need to get laid,I have to literally chase her down lol, it's truly frustrating:banghead: I will appreciate any advice from you Bro's.Thank you!

By the sounds of things you will both probably go blind...hehe

Hey y'all, great thread and lots of great info in here,don't wanna sound so dumb but I have a question,my gf has had zero libido since the birth of our child who is 4 now,she is 27 yrs old now, before our child the sex was great but not so anymore.I was wondering if I should also look into TRT therapy??? I don't know if its a good idea since she's only 27?

I know a lot of these studies were done on woman who were post menopausal of over 40 or 50 or suffering from low prog and test levels, but what do I do in this case? she always friggin runs away from me when I need to get laid,I have to literally chase her down lol, it's truly frustrating:banghead: I will appreciate any advice from you Bro's.Thank you!

There is an actual medical condition for her situation. It's not uncommon for women to lose sexual desire after giving birth. I can't remember the exact terminology, sorry, but her doc should be able to help. Assuming the birth of your child was the trigger it may be more complicated than test levels. Could be have something to do with Estrogen/Progesterone levels/ratios as well. Just something to think about. I'm by no means an expert so maybe someone else could chime in here.

Here's kind of a dumb question, mainly because I haven't researched it....but if you give your wife Test and she's not on menopause could it stop her by having periods? If so, sounds like a better solution that me getting my manhood snipped, with added benefit of an increased sex drive (for her).

I appreciate another perspective on this topic and I see your point. This is not something the wife and I just jumped on without thinking about it. This may sound strange but she has an issue we are hoping this may help with. It is something that we will have to keep an eye on and monitor as we go, way the pros/cons.

BTW...speaking for myself, I can't make my wife take anything she doesn't want to. I have giving her all the information I have read and she has researched it for herself. The decision was hers. It's no different then the first time any of us decided to use AAS.

I reread my response and I came off as irritated and a bit "know-it-all" and that wasn't my intent. What anyone does is there business and I am sure that it was a decision based on much more than a 5 minute discussion.

I think my frustration comes from the situation that my wife has had because it worked (very low dose prop with her estrogen HRT) so very well for a long time. It worked well for 6 months or so and then we had to tweak it and it worked well and ... had to be tweaked ... It just never seems to be right for very long and then it isn't right again and has to be changed. Her sex drive is crap, now, and who knows - it may well have been crap without the test, too, but the point is that it was great for a while and then it went to shit and the sides slowly crept up over time as the blood levels rose.

I have delt with other women in similar situations and most end up with the same outcome: it works very, very well for a while and then it loses it's "edge", quickly, after some time.

My point? Please don't be fooled by the early stages where she wants to fuck you 10 times a day and is chipper and the life of the party. It will likely fade.

Skip

Your opinion is noted and yet you have no experience with this, for the record, right? A lot of things sound great on paper.

Again, though, to each their own and it is a personal decision. Just don't think it is all roses.

Skip
Suzanne Summers, the blond actress / fitness lady, has been preaching this exact same protocol for years.

Further, a female friend (52), has had full hysterctomy and was suffering the hot flashes, night seats, mood swings, no energy and felt depressed...basically, she had given up on "feeling good" again. A proactive and futuristic thinking general practitioner tried estrogen etc and with no positive results...started test in low dosage oral...BANG...all noted symptoms gone within days and now continuing with protocol. Only pigheaded males wouldn't want this for their female partners...its OK for guys to do test (obviously in larger doses) for his issues (HRT, TRT) but not for women...c'mon. As long as they can monitor their BP etc and there are no sides, fly at her. Sides..lower the dosage until you find that happy spot..great thread..

How long has she been on that dosing? Be honest. :)

Skip
Not true on the dosage part. We know two women in the past (power lifter muscular types) who used 500-750 test week plus D-bol and deca. Due to their muscular genetics they put on a great deal of muscle mass. Their voice and hair growth certainly took a change for the worse. However both had very very small clits due to their genetic disposition. No matter how much gear they took their clit never grew much although their sex drive was very high. You simple cannot grow a large clit with high dosages if the genetic receptors are absent.

Over the years my wife and I have had many women come to us seeking steroid advice regarding recreational use to HRT, fitness and female bodybuilding competition. The clit growth question has come up many many times.

I tell them to look at their genetic disposition. If she has a larger size clit to begin with then the chance is much higher it will grow larger because of genetics.

The same genetic factors can be used if an althletic female uses steroids. She will repond better due to athletic genetics. Give an unathletic woman steroids and she will never respond like the athletic one. If a woman is hairy or has a deep voice chance are the voive will get deeper and her body hairier depending on the product used, length and duration.

A couple fitness girls reported to me that the had decent sized clits (pre use) and they had a noticable growth with only 10-20mg/day Var. Anther female BB girl said her clit was so small and had no change after using 50 mg Test E/wk, 100 mg Deca/wk and 20mg winstrol/day. She did say her sex drive was sky high. Again, clit genetics at work.

My wife had a clit that was size of a small marble before ever using steroids. The first time she used 100mg primo and 4 mg/day winstrol for 8 weeks. Her clit enlarged over 50% which was not a bad thing.

Today (at 44 years old) my wife is on Doctor prescribed HRT with progesterone and 40mg/wk Test E. She has the body of a athletic 25 year old. No mood swings, PMS or any other shit. Oh ya,and she has one nice big knob that just loves getting sucked and fucked!!!

How long has she been on that dosing? Be honest. :)

Skip
Skip, you mean my wife?? No problem, she has used light compounds that most typical competition fitness females use since 1992. Yes, thats a 10-12 week cycle once and sometimes twice a year for 20 years.

The HRT progesterone and Test E together from our doctor started exactly 2 years ago.

Sorry to hear of your situation, but remember, all females are different. I have been married 25 years to a fantastic woman who is the same person today as 25 years ago. We have this right and we plan on continuing. The sides are more cosmetic and laser has taken care of most of it at a moderate cost. Other than that life is great.
A photo taken in early Sept 10 at 44 years of age.
Picture889.jpg

Last edited:
Skip, you mean my wife?? No problem, she has used light compounds that most typical competition fitness females use since 1992. Yes, thats a 10-12 week cycle once and sometimes twice a year for 20 years.

The HRT progesterone and Test E together from our doctor started exactly 2 years ago.

Sorry to hear of your situation, but remember, all females are different. I have been married 25 years to a fantastic woman who is the same person today as 25 years ago. We have this right and we plan on continuing. The sides are more cosmetic and laser has taken care of most of it at a moderate cost. Other than that life is great.
Picture889.jpg

Your wife looks sexy and feminine, nice :)

Never heard of test e and women but at that level physically wont do no. Harm

Good points and I completely agree that everyone is different. Again, though, where your situation works out, I have seen many that haven't, first hand. Admittedly, some do so I am glad to hear that your situation falls into that category.

Skip

Picture889.jpg

Never heard of test e and women but at that level physically wont do no. Harm

These are the statements that I just love. No clue but give advice, anyway.

Norp, your opinion is credible because your experience backs up your opinion. I respect that. It is people that give the opinions and have no idea that I will never understand.

I should have noted that your wife looks great, too. She has the skin of a 25 year old.

Skip

Here's kind of a dumb question, mainly because I haven't researched it....but if you give your wife Test and she's not on menopause could it stop her by having periods? If so, sounds like a better solution that me getting my manhood snipped, with added benefit of an increased sex drive (for her).

Skip - any thoughts on the above?

These are the statements that I just love. No clue but give advice, anyway.

Norp, your opinion is credible because your experience backs up your opinion. I respect that. It is people that give the opinions and have no idea that I will never understand.

I should have noted that your wife looks great, too. She has the skin of a 25 year old.

Skip
Thank-you Skip for your compliments and I was 100% honest in my response. I hope you can find a way to improve your situation. That is my wish for you both.

Just thought I would throw this out there...I just read last weekend that women who have had oophorectomies (removal of 1 or both ovaries) will lose 50% of there testosterone production (I didn't see the figure for removal of 1 ovary but I would assume it would be 25%). Add this on top of age issues and/or menopause and by the time a woman is in her forties she will produce less than half and then some of a 20 year old woman.

Skip..no worries. I found your perspective insightful. Thank you for sharing. I applaud you for your dedication to your wife. We all want the best for our loved ones.

Skip .
my wife's endo is willing to put her on test gel as HRT but she is very reluctant.
so was he before learning about it some more , just recently.

there is a very reputed female endo here that recommends almost all peri and post menopausal women to do so. and talking to her made our Doc convinced that it is safe from sides.

apparently she get it right far more than wrong.and it involves a "unique protocol" . my wife is thinking about giving it a try, and if she will , I will post results .

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131