over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife wants to stay on Test E forever.

Skip - any thoughts on the above?

Yes, but I don't think it is something that you can count on. It may not be consistent across the board. Hormones react differently in everyone and that is why the male contraceptive idea went in the toilet - test just doesn't stop men from producing sperm (although it does lower the sperm count).

With everyone being different, that is why you have Norp's wife not having the issues that my wife had, and a lot of other women have after the "honeymoon phase", for the first year or so where everything is great.

I have experience with a lot of women clients on gear who aren't menopausal but most of my wife's HRT is about 90% menopausal due to her hysterectomy.

Skip

Skip .
my wife's endo is willing to put her on test gel as HRT but she is very reluctant.
so was he before learning about it some more , just recently.

there is a very reputed female endo here that recommends almost all peri and post menopausal women to do so. and talking to her made our Doc convinced that it is safe from sides.

apparently she get it right far more than wrong.and it involves a "unique protocol" . my wife is thinking about giving it a try, and if she will , I will post results .

I don't want to seem that I am knocking testosterone therapy for women who are menopausal - hell no, not at all. What concerns me are the people that are using longer esters and the people that are using it before menopause. Longer esters build blood levels over time so it is hard to get set on a dose because it ends up changing after a period of time. Most HRT with menopausal women is very short acting orals like methylated test. That way, the blood levels don't build over time and that makes it much easier to find a dose that works and have it work over a long period of time.

I completely agree with testosterone therapy for women in these cases. Hell, I remember, clearly, how my wife went from normal, cool wife to possessed only 3 days after her surgery when her estrogen and test both bottomed out at the same time. Holy hell it was scary. lol

Skip

Skip .
my wife's endo is willing to put her on test gel as HRT but she is very reluctant.
so was he before learning about it some more , just recently.

there is a very reputed female endo here that recommends almost all peri and post menopausal women to do so. and talking to her made our Doc convinced that it is safe from sides.

apparently she get it right far more than wrong.and it involves a "unique protocol" . my wife is thinking about giving it a try, and if she will , I will post results .

In men, transdermal leads to slightly higher metabolism to DHT than injectable. Since DHT is highly androgenic, I would think transdermal would be a bad idea for women. Something to research and ask your endo about perhaps...

Yes, but I don't think it is something that you can count on. It may not be consistent across the board. Hormones react differently in everyone and that is why the male contraceptive idea went in the toilet - test just doesn't stop men from producing sperm (although it does lower the sperm count).

With everyone being different, that is why you have Norp's wife not having the issues that my wife had, and a lot of other women have after the "honeymoon phase", for the first year or so where everything is great.

I have experience with a lot of women clients on gear who aren't menopausal but most of my wife's HRT is about 90% menopausal due to her hysterectomy.

Skip

Thanks. I guess the takeaway here is don't consider giving your wife test until she's menopausal and even then everyone reacts different.

In men, transdermal leads to slightly higher metabolism to DHT than injectable. Since DHT is highly androgenic, I would think transdermal would be a bad idea for women. Something to research and ask your endo about perhaps...

that is why she is reluctant .

Hell, I remember, clearly, how my wife went from normal, cool wife to possessed only 3 days after her surgery when her estrogen and test both bottomed out at the same time. Holy hell it was scary. lol

Skip

The guy that used to be a director in the company we bought was spending an hour every day in the garage when he got home. he was too scared to get into his home. he told me his life was sweet till his wife hit her late forties.

This thread is very interesting,my wife does a 1 cycle of var @10mgs a day for 8 weeks and then takes 12 weeks off and then uses 100mgs of primo for 10 weeks.
Even at that low dose i notice a little hair growth(nobody notices this but her)
Her clit has enlarged a little bit so we are scared about her useing test.

She is 39 and looks damn imop!
I am not knocking the test e but since the primo and var is working great for her i won't mention the test.
But please keep posting up your ladys progress useing test-e(cause you never know?)

Not true on the dosage part. We know two women in the past (power lifter muscular types) who used 500-750 test week plus D-bol and deca. Due to their muscular genetics they put on a great deal of muscle mass. Their voice and hair growth certainly took a change for the worse. However both had very very small clits due to their genetic disposition. No matter how much gear they took their clit never grew much although their sex drive was very high. You simple cannot grow a large clit with high dosages if the genetic receptors are absent.

Over the years my wife and I have had many women come to us seeking steroid advice regarding recreational use to HRT, fitness and female bodybuilding competition. The clit growth question has come up many many times.

I tell them to look at their genetic disposition. If she has a larger size clit to begin with then the chance is much higher it will grow larger because of genetics.

The same genetic factors can be used if an althletic female uses steroids. She will repond better due to athletic genetics. Give an unathletic woman steroids and she will never respond like the athletic one. If a woman is hairy or has a deep voice chance are the voive will get deeper and her body hairier depending on the product used, length and duration.

A couple fitness girls reported to me that the had decent sized clits (pre use) and they had a noticable growth with only 10-20mg/day Var. Anther female BB girl said her clit was so small and had no change after using 50 mg Test E/wk, 100 mg Deca/wk and 20mg winstrol/day. She did say her sex drive was sky high. Again, clit genetics at work.

My wife had a clit that was size of a small marble before ever using steroids. The first time she used 100mg primo and 4 mg/day winstrol for 8 weeks. Her clit enlarged over 50% which was not a bad thing.

Today (at 44 years old) my wife is on Doctor prescribed HRT with progesterone and 40mg/wk Test E. She has the body of a athletic 25 year old. No mood swings, PMS or any other shit. Oh ya,and she has one nice big knob that just loves getting sucked and fucked!!!

Yeah you are right i just wished us guys peckers would get bigger:D

I have a buddy that benched 705 in the early 90s he was like third behind Anthony Clark and Jamie Harris.
Well he put his wife on test e @200mgs a week and her hair fell out and she had to start shaveing!
She benched 340lbs @132 bodyweight @43 yrs of age,but she confessed she was takeing behind his back
1000mgs of test a week with 50 mgs of dbol and a few other compounds!
She looked like a 4 foot 11in man.
I don't know what she done to her health but i think some ladys just take it farther than they need to.

I have a buddy that benched 705 in the early 90s he was like third behind Anthony Clark and Jamie Harris.
Well he put his wife on test e @200mgs a week and her hair fell out and she had to start shaveing!
She benched 340lbs @132 bodyweight @43 yrs of age,but she confessed she was takeing behind his back
1000mgs of test a week with 50 mgs of dbol and a few other compounds!
She looked like a 4 foot 11in man.
I don't know what she done to her health but i think some ladys just take it farther than they need to.

I know a female Pro from the NJ area that must wear a wig

There are plenty of HRT clinincs that will work with women. Mine does. Just go that route so that its under the care of a doc

Bump!

It's been months, but any updates guys?The pros, cons?
My wife is starting to look into this and talking with doctors.

It's been months, but any updates guys?The pros, cons?
My wife is starting to look into this and talking with doctors.

Full spectrum bio-identical replacement is the way to go for women. This takes careful monitoring of bloodwork and an understanding of female endocrinology (much more complicated than men imo). They usually need test, estrogen, and progesterone. Taking just test without the others could greatly increase androgenic side effects. Not something that will be noticed in just a couple cycles, but 10 years in there could be major increases in sides if not done correctly.

She would probably do fine with just the Test, since GH is very expensive. You can get 1 bottle of test E, and try her out with 20mg a week, and see how that works. Then raise or lower the dose from there. Im not sure, but if she had a complete hysterectomy, she might need more test than an average woman, so you'd have to experiment with the dosing. 1 good thing is its very cheap. $70 for test E, and it should last about 10 weeks.
I feel for her about the Dr's. The whole thing is ass-backwards.

actually its 70$ for 100 week. 1ml will last you 10 weeks, man women have it good :D

Skip, you mean my wife?? No problem, she has used light compounds that most typical competition fitness females use since 1992. Yes, thats a 10-12 week cycle once and sometimes twice a year for 20 years.

The HRT progesterone and Test E together from our doctor started exactly 2 years ago.

Sorry to hear of your situation, but remember, all females are different. I have been married 25 years to a fantastic woman who is the same person today as 25 years ago. We have this right and we plan on continuing. The sides are more cosmetic and laser has taken care of most of it at a moderate cost. Other than that life is great.
A photo taken in early Sept 10 at 44 years of age.
Picture889.jpg

Any chance of a face picture? It seems thats where you see most of masculinity if any.

I am a 30 year old female interested in trt. This thread has intrigued me. I dont want any more kids and am only interested in fitness. Keeping a little test enanthate in me at 15-20mgs per week would definitely help with retaining muscle mass and cutting fat between cycles.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Good points and I completely agree that everyone is different. Again, though, where your situation works out, I have seen many that haven't, first hand. Admittedly, some do so I am glad to hear that your situation falls into that category.

Skip

You say 'many'...well MANY do just fine... damn... let it go .. it's not your life.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ThirdLegery Gregory
NapsGear