over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife wants to stay on Test E forever.

I'm Greek so hairy women is not a problem for me haha.

I love this thread... finally people talking my language. My fiance will go on soon

Test for women........ i can think of more milder compounds

If you dial in the dose. Testosterone is awesome for ladies.

Skip, you mean my wife?? No problem, she has used light compounds that most typical competition fitness females use since 1992. Yes, thats a 10-12 week cycle once and sometimes twice a year for 20 years.

The HRT progesterone and Test E together from our doctor started exactly 2 years ago.

Sorry to hear of your situation, but remember, all females are different. I have been married 25 years to a fantastic woman who is the same person today as 25 years ago. We have this right and we plan on continuing. The sides are more cosmetic and laser has taken care of most of it at a moderate cost. Other than that life is great.
A photo taken in early Sept 10 at 44 years of age.
Picture889.jpg

it would appear my caber is legit

Anavar and Primobolan the best bets to minimize masculinizing side effects IMO?

For trt? Var and primo are for mild cycling. I've never heard of those 2 compounds being used for trt for women. I'm finishing a var/primo cycle now.

I prescribe testosterone to woman all the time. Testosterone to women is like estrogen to men. We have little bit of it but if it goes to zero life will suck for us. Same as women. A normal total test level for a female is 20-50. You will be surprised how many we test that comes back as 1-5. Usually 10-15mg weekly is more than enough to get them right at 50. You really do not want to go over 75 because that is when you will start to have side effects. A woman that has a total test of 50 will be horny as hell so no need to go any higher.

Their testosterone at 50 is like ours at 1000. That is the upper upper end of normal. So dial in the dose for your females, test them and be happy :)

You say 'many'...well MANY do just fine... damn... let it go .. it's not your life.

You sure showed him responding to a post he made 2 YEARS AGO

Starting to see what you are all about on this site, starting trouble

Great post..... girlfriend works out & personal trains. Sex drive thru the roof already. I dont know if I could keep up w/extra test in her system !!!!

:D

I prescribe testosterone to woman all the time. Testosterone to women is like estrogen to men. We have little bit of it but if it goes to zero life will suck for us. Same as women. A normal total test level for a female is 20-50. You will be surprised how many we test that comes back as 1-5. Usually 10-15mg weekly is more than enough to get them right at 50. You really do not want to go over 75 because that is when you will start to have side effects. A woman that has a total test of 50 will be horny as hell so no need to go any higher.

Their testosterone at 50 is like ours at 1000. That is the upper upper end of normal. So dial in the dose for your females, test them and be happy :)

Alpha - Always enjoy reading your posts !

Question for you, what are your thoughts for women and proviron use, it never seems to come up.

I should clarify, not for TRT use, however, my wife, who is 30, does 1 cycle a year purely for cosmetic reasons, the last two years all she had been using was Proviron @ 12.5/25mg day @ 6 weeks or so and loves the results with no side effects.

I wad just curious on your thoughts about proviron and female use.

For trt? Var and primo are for mild cycling. I've never heard of those 2 compounds being used for trt for women. I'm finishing a var/primo cycle now.

O ok i misunderstood.... Low dose test is not out of the question... Im more on the conservative side of 25mg a week 50mg at the very most and i think thats to high....I would keep it as low as possible thou... Do u plan on cruising thru on test to keep what u got and start another cycle or stay on TRT permanently???

I'd love for you to expand on this. It sounds like you're saying I should get bloodwork done post cycle (2 weeks after last primo injection?) And see where my test is. If its low then start around 10mgs/week? Is this something I can do permanently for life without risk of masculine sides?

What about estrogen, progesterone etc? Keep in mind I'm basically looking for increased quality of life and something to help me retain muscle mass in between cycles WITHOUT masculine sides. I swear I'd die if I ever got "dude jaw" or a big adams apple etc. A slight voice change is about as far I'm willing to go as far as sides are concerned.

O ok i misunderstood.... Low dose test is not out of the question... Im more on the conservative side of 25mg a week 50mg at the very most and i think thats to high....I would keep it as low as possible thou... Do u plan on cruising thru on test to keep what u got and start another cycle or stay on TRT permanently???

I think I answered your question above. The doc says 25-50 is too much. See above.

Last edited:
My apologies i tried to give u a book answer and misread.... I have no experience 1st hand with women doing test so i should of just kept my mouth shut again my apologies and good luck to u

How would a 10-15 mg/wk dose affect a woman on birth control? I assume stop the birth control?

Remember women will see most sides from test because of conversion to DHT, not from the test itself. Testosterone is actually more of a prohormone (some biochem books classify it as such). DHT conversion is where things get tricky for women. Some people convert more than others, also conversion can change over time, just like male aromatase activity can change over time. Dosing frequency can also effect DHT conversion.

interesting

My women loves alittle winny. Both in the gym AMD bed. But since.stopping sex might be one or two times a week right now... And for the first time in a year or so. I'm fucking horny. And this isn't working for me lol
I started a thread in female section but will ask here. Big deal to keep her on 5-10mg winny a day?? This test at 20mg week sounds very interesting.

My wife just visited an local HRT clinic and she is going to try what the dr prescribes. We will find out what that is next week but they do injections only and said it will most likley include estrogen and testosterone. I asked what kind of test and they said cyp. They also use progesterone but it is a troche.

my wifes test levels have always been under 10 so I hope she feels better on the hrt. If she does she will most likely be on test for quite a while.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131