over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife will leave if i get bigger.

strange situation man. could be several things. do you get really sloppy in the offseason? Does anything else change in the offseason that maybe she is just using your weight as the excuse...ie like do you treat her differently? Woman don't miss a peep man and they don't like change (well my wife doesnt anyway). My wife is quick to bring it to my attention when I act differently, not being affectionate enough etc. Look into more than just your weight and see if something else could be going on. If you love her and you love your family do what you need to do to keep your life straight first. Family is number one in my book, without them nothing else matters. Most of the people on here saying dump and run probably dont have a family with kids so they dont have a clue as to what the reality of this is.

Tell her if she gets above 130lbs you're going to leave her. :confused: (Ok, I just threw a weight out there, I don't know how heavy she is, but the point is there.)

How would she feel if you told her that if she ever gained more than 15 lbs from when you were married that you would leave her?

Awesome point!!!!-but i just think that she actually cares-she wants you to come in in good condition...lol.

Yea

She is trying to trick you into getting shredded.............do not fall for it. Advice..........pre set your scale @ 25 pounds below 0..........then you can
"safely" cruise under the radar @ 235..........win/win

She is trying to trick you into getting shredded.............do not fall for it. Advice..........pre set your scale @ 25 pounds below 0..........then you can

NICE!!!!!!!!

I don't buy the whole thing though. I don't believe she would leave you and take three kids if you get bigger physicaly. If there are other issues and one or both of you need to get bigger emotionaly I can see the problem but not as only a physical thing. I think you may want to argue with her and want some ammo from this thread. If the threat is real then get started splitting right now! For one person to take that stance in a realtionship shows a low low level of commitment, a unhealthy desire to control, and the desire to get out if they can't have total control. That means for whatever reason the relationship is limited and won't grow the way it needs to to last. Sorry but it won't last if the threat is real. I would compare it to telling the wife "if you keep any of the weight you gain when your prego then I am leaving you". "If your boobs aren't the same after breast feeding then I am leaving you." Those aren't realistic fair statements and a marrage must have more of a bond than a physical attraction or your doomed my friend. Best of luck to you and I still believe its not a real threat and some honest communication about what is really on her mind will work this out.

no offense bro, but thats ridiculous. your significant other, or spouse is suppose to support you in everything you do (unless you want to go on a killing spree). I would call her bluff, and jump on a huge test and d-bol cycle!!

Thats the plan!

I will have to try that one.

NICE!!!!!!!!

I don't buy the whole thing though. I don't believe she would leave you and take three kids if you get bigger physicaly. If there are other issues and one or both of you need to get bigger emotionaly I can see the problem but not as only a physical thing. I think you may want to argue with her and want some ammo from this thread. If the threat is real then get started splitting right now! For one person to take that stance in a realtionship shows a low low level of commitment, a unhealthy desire to control, and the desire to get out if they can't have total control. That means for whatever reason the relationship is limited and won't grow the way it needs to to last. Sorry but it won't last if the threat is real. I would compare it to telling the wife "if you keep any of the weight you gain when your prego then I am leaving you". "If your boobs aren't the same after breast feeding then I am leaving you." Those aren't realistic fair statements and a marrage must have more of a bond than a physical attraction or your doomed my friend. Best of luck to you and I still believe its not a real threat and some honest communication about what is really on her mind will work this out.

I hear yeah I have been married 7 years so commitment is there. Ammo to yell at her no I can think just fine on my own. Just looking to see if anyone has went through such a situation. I kinda had a break through the other day told her she is going to let me get past 210 + then I will go on a cutting cycle and get down on weight. I don't know if threats have steps thought ahead like I am going to go stay with my mom and leave u if....

strange situation man. could be several things. do you get really sloppy in the offseason? Does anything else change in the offseason that maybe she is just using your weight as the excuse...ie like do you treat her differently? Woman don't miss a peep man and they don't like change (well my wife doesnt anyway). My wife is quick to bring it to my attention when I act differently, not being affectionate enough etc. Look into more than just your weight and see if something else could be going on. If you love her and you love your family do what you need to do to keep your life straight first. Family is number one in my book, without them nothing else matters. Most of the people on here saying dump and run probably dont have a family with kids so they dont have a clue as to what the reality of this is.

Not sloppy at all I eat more when I am getting ready for a show. I am nearing my 210 as we speak and nicer now then when I am getting ready for a show diet supplements etc. Family is first as well for me. The point is I can easily do what she is doing to me, play the game out. But I worked out before I met her and workout our whole marriage. Got into doing shows because her and now u want to limit me to 210 so I can get my butt handed to me in a national show lol. WELL thank you very much. Its like sending someone to war but u cant have the big gun take the little one and just enough bullets. You have to go to war, as I think u know, with yourself and body to gain hard earned muscle with no limits or else your just a guy going to the gym rather than a bodybuilder. You threw me into the fire no reason to try to pull me out. Thats just my point of view u love me or u don't. It would be hard as hell to leave my kids and put me in alot of stress but bodybuilding is my passion and from what I have been reading looks like I can get around this bump in the road with a little trickery.

Last edited:
I am not saying I am big or even close to being as big as the pros. My wife told me the other day if I got past 210lbs she would leave me. I will be competing in the light heavy weights need to put some muslce on my legs and get a better overall thickness. I am 206 now how am I suppose to compete with the light heavies? She supports me and has been to every show I was in 3. Any suggestions? She also said if I eventually turn pro then I can get up to 225lbs make any sense?

i wonder how any woman would feel to have weight limits put on her

IF MY WIFE TOLD ME THAT....

I would eat about 4 Anadrol, and 2 50mg D-bol per day, shoot 2000mg of test/week and Eat like a dog who hasn't eaten in 3 days, let loose in a butcher shop.

Unless she meant my endowment, even still I would take those pills and use a penis pump and hang weights, eat donkey balls, etc and etc.

You can't let yourself get pushed around, life is too short for that shit!

Besides what would be the grounds for divorce? That you got too huge? How would that sound to a judge? He or she would probably order a moderator and counseling. So just avoid all that crap and have her deal with it. You shouldn't have to resort to tricks, honesty is the most important thing in a relationship, some say love, but love based on dishonesty isn't love at all.

Last edited:
I would eat about 4 Anadrol, and 2 50mg D-bol per day, shoot 2000mg of test/week and Eat like a dog who hasn't eaten in 3 days, let loose in a butcher shop.

Unless she meant my endowment, even still I would take those pills and use a penis pump and hang weights, eat donkey balls, etc and etc.

You can't let yourself get pushed around, life is too short for that shit!

Besides what would be the grounds for divorce? That you got too huge? How would that sound to a judge? He or she would probably order a moderator and counseling. So just avoid all that crap and have her deal with it. You shouldn't have to resort to tricks, honesty is the most important thing in a relationship, some say love, but love based on dishonesty isn't love at all.

u make a good point.

I wouldn't put up with that bullshit talk for a second, woman or no woman!! Your going to let a chick tell you what you should weigh and how you should look? If she's not into big guys then it's her loss, plenty of women who are!! How immature can she get? please bro!! We all grow old someday, nobody looks like they are 20 yrs old and jacked forever, whats left in the end? Something tells me that she isn't in this for the long haul anyways, and this is a fucking excuse to get out, and let you think its YOUR FAULT. Like someone else here suggested, I think I'd eat a bottle of d-bols and see how big and disgusting I could possibly get.

dig deeper, find the real problem

To be honest this post is most likely the case you are most likely getting a lot of attention from the woman when you go out I know I Do lol:D :D an its affecting her feelings on her self she probably is feeling insecure not to be rude but sometimes you have to be the coach tell her to get over it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws