over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife will leave if i get bigger.

Massd

Newbies
I am not saying I am big or even close to being as big as the pros. My wife told me the other day if I got past 210lbs she would leave me. I will be competing in the light heavy weights need to put some muslce on my legs and get a better overall thickness. I am 206 now how am I suppose to compete with the light heavies? She supports me and has been to every show I was in 3. Any suggestions? She also said if I eventually turn pro then I can get up to 225lbs make any sense?

I am not saying I am big or even close to being as big as the pros. My wife told me the other day if I got past 210lbs she would leave me. I will be competing in the light heavy weights need to put some muslce on my legs and get a better overall thickness. I am 206 now how am I suppose to compete with the light heavies? She supports me and has been to every show I was in 3. Any suggestions? She also said if I eventually turn pro then I can get up to 225lbs make any sense?
Is her complaint your near contest weight or your off season weight? Or does she simply not find bulging muscles attractive?

...how tall are you?

Last edited:
It is odd that she is giving you weight limits.
Can't you just tell her you're stuck at 206?
Does she make you weigh in in front of her?

How would she feel if you told her that if she ever gained more than 15 lbs from when you were married that you would leave her?

I used to be with a woman like that. Keyword, "used to be"

LOL

Thats a crazy situation espescially due the fact that she's saying she'll let you move up to 225 if you were to turn pro.

I know she's your wife and you love her, but for her to be placing these limitations on your training and passion in Bodybuilding is ridiculous.

Does she have insecurities about herself or is she just not into big guys?

Shallow that she's more concerned with the way you look than what makes you happy!

More background information is necessary to be able to have an opinion.

My 1st reaction would be to tell her: you can go now don't wait!

as my freedom is more important than anyone blackmailing me.

But that is based in very little info.

Normally all couples problems have the same source: communication.

Hi

Maybe there are ways you can make each other happier by working out together, eating the clean foods together, or doing other things ...She may just be venting because bodybuilding is a selfish sport as everyone knows.. maybe she can get more involved and feel good about a nice body.... she will then get more attention , and not really focus on you, and then everyones happy! :cool:

Wake up dude. Leave her. I'm not even going to explain. /thread

Is it because she's concerned about your health(IE looking out for you) or because she doesn't like you being big(looking out for herself)
Basically, are her intentions good or bad.

Sounds like a silly situation. Maybe, ya know, she either likes you or she doesn't. Gotta take the good with the bad, etc.

Weak advice maybe but the whole scenario seems a little odd.

I used to be with a woman like that. Keyword, "used to be"

No disrespect to you but I would get rid of her if she can not except you for you then she should never had married you. Sometimes you have to let that special someone know that there are plenty of fish in the sea.

I am 5'10. She likes me just fine when I am getting ready for a show but off season its time to grow I don't turn into a blimp. We workout at the same place maybe 2 times out of the week but her session is like 35 mins my are 50mins or longer. We eat the same thing I changed her cooking habits awhile back. Leaving isn't the easiest thing since I have 3 kids. Neither is giving someone limits on their life.

Last edited:
How would she feel if you told her that if she ever gained more than 15 lbs from when you were married that you would leave her?

LOL I told her that if she did I would leave but in a joking manner I wouldn't leave it would just be an opportunity to help her out.

Is it because she's concerned about your health(IE looking out for you) or because she doesn't like you being big(looking out for herself)
Basically, are her intentions good or bad.

My health is just fine. I think its all her

More background information is necessary to be able to have an opinion.

My 1st reaction would be to tell her: you can go now don't wait!

as my freedom is more important than anyone blackmailing me.

But that is based in very little info.

Normally all couples problems have the same source: communication.

5'10" the funny thing is she got me to do my first show.

LOL

Thats a crazy situation espescially due the fact that she's saying she'll let you move up to 225 if you were to turn pro.

I know she's your wife and you love her, but for her to be placing these limitations on your training and passion in Bodybuilding is ridiculous.

Does she have insecurities about herself or is she just not into big guys?

Shallow that she's more concerned with the way you look than what makes you happy!

Never looked at it that way maybe I will use this one on her and she what she thinks. She says shes not into big guys I am 5'10" 206 not big at all in my eyes. I look ok, a work in progress lol.

Is her complaint your near contest weight or your off season weight? Or does she simply not find bulging muscles attractive?

...how tall are you?

5'10" To many muscles is unattractive I point to dexter jackson 230 and its an ok look for her... go figure. Her complaint is off season

It is odd that she is giving you weight limits.
Can't you just tell her you're stuck at 206?
Does she make you weigh in in front of her?

She doesn't make me weigh in front of her but sooner or later after I lie she will make me. Then i lied the whole time and I can see it now what else did u lie about:confused:

no offense bro, but thats ridiculous. your significant other, or spouse is suppose to support you in everything you do (unless you want to go on a killing spree). I would call her bluff, and jump on a huge test and d-bol cycle!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws