advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will diuretics remove water from high estrogen?

Anthony80

Registered
Newbies
High estrogen can cause a lot of problems for some as we know , but tanked estrogen can be even worse , plus if running tren it seems to love a higher estrogen level,so my question ,instead of using Ais , can you use diuretics to remove the water retention during a cutting phase , I like dyazide, pretty safe and dosent cause potassium problems like more dangerous loop diuretics like Lasix , now if you start growing tits that’s another story lol ,time to throw in Ais then ,but that’s never been issue for me just water retention and during a cut that’s not what we want , so would a diuretic be more effective than Ais would be for removing water ?

Extended diuretic use is not advisable, and your need to chronically use diuretics as they provide only very temporary relief. You could use something super gentle like dandelion root, but that’s not terribly effective imo - at least not in this use case.

It’d be far more advisable to manage estrogen with an AI to keep estrogen from ballooning.

The use of diuretics as i see it ends up leading to your body ends up trying to rebound to get water back the where it thinks it should be. Which can cause at least as bad of the same issue.
I would start off low with an AI if there was a real need to bring E2 down.

Extended diuretic use is not advisable, and your need to chronically use diuretics as they provide only very temporary relief. You could use something super gentle like dandelion root, but that’s not terribly effective imo - at least not in this use case.

It’d be far more advisable to manage estrogen with an AI to keep estrogen from ballooning.
Bro let me ask is nolvadex any good for keeping water at bay ? Ais actually lower estrogen where nolvadex simply keeps it from binding to receptors however you would still have high Estrogen with nolvadex but it hides the side effects if I’m not mistaken, yes Ais would probably be the best bet but I’m terrified of tanking my estrogen which is why I asked about diuretics

Bro let me ask is nolvadex any good for keeping water at bay ? Ais actually lower estrogen where nolvadex simply keeps it from binding to receptors however you would still have high Estrogen with nolvadex but it hides the side effects if I’m not mistaken, yes Ais would probably be the best bet but I’m terrified of tanking my estrogen which is why I asked about diuretics
…then do frequent bloodwork, like you should be doing anyhow? If your estrogen does tank, you can just… not take an ai for a week or whatever. They have a short half-life.

Nolvadex has some efficacy but should not, imo, be used as your primary tool for water retention elimination. It’ll help stave off gyno, sure.

bro what about tanking your estrogen terrifies you bro how much gear you on bro bro bro

bro what about tanking your estrogen terrifies you bro how much gear you on bro bro bro
Lol ,Well bro I’ve heard many guys talk about once they tank their estrogen they can’t get it back up no matter what they try , I’m not estrogen sensitive in any way I’ve ran up to 1200mg test a week with no ai or anything bro and bro the only thing I noticed was water retention which I hate , don’t want to look like stay puff marshmallow man bro , so bro I hope that answers your question bro lol

Whats your BP at while running high test and no AI?

Lol ,Well bro I’ve heard many guys talk about once they tank their estrogen they can’t get it back up no matter what they try , I’m not estrogen sensitive in any way I’ve ran up to 1200mg test a week with no ai or anything bro and bro the only thing I noticed was water retention which I hate , don’t want to look like stay puff marshmallow man bro , so bro I hope that answers your question bro lol
My question is how long after you got banned did it take for you to make this account

Whats your BP at while running high test and no AI?
The highest I’ve recorded it on that dose was 145/90 ,normal for me is 120/80, I don’t take any bp meds either and yes 145/90 was definitely elevated, not enough for me to get worried

The highest I’ve recorded it on that dose was 145/90 ,normal for me is 120/80, I don’t take any bp meds either and yes 145/90 was definitely elevated, not enough for me to get worried
Wow. Normal for you is the EXACT measurement for normal bp, how nice

My question is how long after you got banned did it take for you to make this account
Banned ?dude wtf are you talking about lol? Something tells me you skipped your medication today , you sure know how to make new members feel welcome, maybe you should be banned , wtf is this guy’s problem I asked a simple question, if it triggers you don’t respond

That definitely high enough for you to be concerned over and start figuring out how to correct that.
As for a diuretic removing estrogen related water.
Yes it will remove water and that will probably lower your blood pressure but that is NOT how you fix that problem.
If you do indeed have high estrogen verified by blood work (which is cheap) then taking something to lower the estrogen levels is what you should do

Banned ?dude wtf are you talking about lol? Something tells me you skipped your medication today , you sure know how to make new members feel welcome, maybe you should be banned , wtf is this guy’s problem I asked a simple question, if it triggers you don’t respond
To whom are you directing your questions about me

you’re asking asinine questions that should be in the beginners section because clearly you need beginner level help

your questions resemble those of a former member here, very unintelligent and beat the stupidest topics to death with multiple threads

also your claim of 1200 test a week w no ai or any other support meds reeks of bullshit

welcome to the board genius

That definitely high enough for you to be concerned over and start figuring out how to correct that.
As for a diuretic removing estrogen related water.
Yes it will remove water and that will probably lower your blood pressure but that is NOT how you fix that problem.
If you do indeed have high estrogen verified by blood work (which is cheap) then taking something to lower the estrogen levels is what you should do
Thank you sir for your response, I appreciate it , I don’t understand what I said to make southern muscle so triggered, he’s obviously not mad at me but at life in general ,well sir god bless you anyway, I hope life gets better for you and again sir thank you for your response I will definitely look into it

If your high estrogen was causing higher blood pressure then I could see taking a mild diuretic just to drop the water retention and lower the blood pressure to a safe spot while the anti estrogen does it's job in a couple weeks
But taking a diuretic to remove estrogen related water is treating the symptoms not the cause.
Think about being outside working in the sun and you get a head ache from the sun glare. You can take some Motrin to relieve the pain but you didn't fix the problem. If you put on a hat and sun glasses then you have removed the stimulus of the headache thus fixing the problem rather than the symptom

Thank you sir for your response, I appreciate it , I don’t understand what I said to make southern muscle so triggered, he’s obviously not mad at me but at life in general ,well sir god bless you anyway, I hope life gets better for you and again sir thank you for your response I will definitely look into it
8E7362F0-1A77-47AE-9274-ABAC3909061F.gif

Why do you want high estrogen so bad? Just take an ai lol
I don’t want super high estrogen that causes issues,but when you have higher estrogen and run trenbolone, tren really shines in a high estrogen environment

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws