advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will diuretics remove water from high estrogen?

I don’t want super high estrogen that causes issues,but when you have higher estrogen and run trenbolone, tren really shines in a high estrogen environment
Never heard that before. Is there science to back that up or just your personal experience?

Thank you sir for your response, I appreciate it , I don’t understand what I said to make southern muscle so triggered, he’s obviously not mad at me but at life in general ,well sir god bless you anyway, I hope life gets better for you and again sir thank you for your response I will definitely look into it
hey i found your picture bro bro

Attachments

• 2BA3FA7A-EF97-4991-BA67-711F54F3CA33.jpeg
    2BA3FA7A-EF97-4991-BA67-711F54F3CA33.jpeg
    55.5 KB · Views: 17
I don’t want super high estrogen that causes issues,but when you have higher estrogen and run trenbolone, tren really shines in a high estrogen environment

WTF are you talking about? Are you referencing cattlemen adding estrogen to finaplex? They sell cattle by the lb. Having fat marbled in is an asset for extra weight and more important, taste. How will higher than normal levels of estrogen help you, other than making you a bloated mess / fatter?

Very mature , go away and get a life , maybe work on your issues and life might improve for you , your obviously a very miserable lost soul , but again god bless you
Haha! I knew it was you!

What are you basing that idea on??
Because guy that are running tren have very high estrogen levels??
Tren give a false high on regular E2 blood test , high estrogen is not going to benefit you in anyway at all especially when dieting. Having estrogen in the high end of normal is better for growth due to the lack of negative estrogen related side effects

WTF are you talking about? Are you referencing cattlemen adding estrogen to finaplex? They sell cattle by the lb. Having fat marbled in is an asset for extra weight and more important, taste. How will higher than normal levels of estrogen help you, other than making you a bloated mess / fatter?
He’s on that special juice
525E9C93-4A22-485E-ACD0-BAA612119E89.jpeg

Haha! I knew it was you!
Oh know I see after reading your posts I see why your so mad now lol ,unfortunately my friend you are sadly mistaken, but I see why your so triggered lol , that person said horrible things that I can see haunt you to this day , but I’m definitely not that type of guy ,I already reported you so go away , I’m here to learn and feel like I’m in the twilight zone , did that guy get to you that bad really ? move on find god and forgive

Oh know I see after reading your posts I see why your so mad now lol ,unfortunately my friend you are sadly mistaken, but I see why your so triggered lol , that person said horrible things that I can see haunt you to this day , but I’m definitely not that type of guy ,I already reported you so go away , I’m here to learn and feel like I’m in the twilight zone , did that guy get to you that bad really ? move on find god and forgive
Huh?

This worked out so well for you last time right? Please keep going

This worked out so well for you last time right? Please keep going
But yet I’m saying nothing and your the one who keeps going , wow what a bully , grow up man seriously, I don’t know who you think I am but you’re wrong man, I’m here trying to learn so just go away stay away from my posts and i will stay away from yours , deal

But yet I’m saying nothing and your the one who keeps going , wow what a bully , grow up man seriously, I don’t know who you think I am but you’re wrong man, I’m here trying to learn so just go away stay away from my posts and i will stay away from yours , deal
0CD0B16F-D720-49D8-99AF-45050E4E9785.gif

Careful, he’s going to “steal your woman” 🤣.
Sorry I’m gay so I won’t be stealing anyone’s girlfriend but in all seriousness is that pic a real member here or just someone off the internet because mmmm get me his info please , beautiful tan , very good looking, nice lean body , daddy definitely likes lol

Sorry I’m gay so I won’t be stealing anyone’s girlfriend but in all seriousness is that pic a real member here or just someone off the internet because mmmm get me his info please , beautiful tan , very good looking, nice lean body , daddy definitely likes lol
Well there’s one way to prove it’s not you

post up a pic. Simple.

the burden of proof is on you. You obviously need this board. This board does not need you

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131