advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will diuretics remove water from high estrogen?

Well there’s one way to prove it’s not you

post up a pic. Simple.

the burden of proof is on you. You obviously need this board. This board does not need you
Sorry bully I will never post a pic on any board , I’m not much to look at I admit that , but I’m here to try and change that right now , food addiction is my problem and no matter what I run I can’t seem to beat it , I’m definitely proof that gear is not magic and food is 90% of the game , like I said ,I’m still healthy according to blood work and good bp and I’d like to stay that way without dying young , but I don’t care how good I looked I would never post a picture on the internet under any circumstances sorry

Sorry bully I will never post a pic on any board , I’m not much to look at I admit that , but I’m here to try and change that right now , food addiction is my problem and no matter what I run I can’t seem to beat it , I’m definitely proof that gear is not magic and food is 90% of the game , like I said ,I’m still healthy according to blood work and good bp and I’d like to stay that way without dying young , but I don’t care how good I looked I would never post a picture on the internet under any circumstances sorry
😑 I’m shocked

so you have a food addiction, does that mean you are fat?

Most would say I’m chubby ,but to me yes I’m fat ,that’s why I asked about diuretics the last thing I need is water retention again I would look like the stay puff marshmallow man

this is why you seem to be making shit up, and it’s not just me seeing this

- i’m fat
- i have healthy blood pressure
- i run 1200mg test w no AI
- i want a good amount of estrogen

none of this makes sense. So either you have absolutely no idea what you’re doing OR you’re making this shit up as you go

I don’t want super high estrogen that causes issues,but when you have higher estrogen and run trenbolone, tren really shines in a high estrogen environment
Firstly, I’m not sure what you’re talking about regarding tren.

Secondly, then just don’t take too much ai. It’s a dose dependent drug… it’s not like you take one adex and your e2 is 0.

- i’m fat

- i’m fat

none of this makes sense. So either you have absolutely no idea what you’re doing OR you’re making this shit up as you go

Dude I’m 23 years old ,yes I’m lucky to have normal bp for now anyway, that’s so hard to believe really? when I ran testosterone at 1200mg weekly with no ai all I got was bloated ,sure my strength went up but I have heard horror stories of people tanking their estrogen and it destroyed them and it never came back so I’m terrified of those things,come on man I know you have had to hear stories like that before ? maybe I don’t know what I’m doing but I’m trying to learn and it doesn’t help when mean spirited ,cold hearted people like you get off by bringing others down ,I would never treat anyone like that ever , seriously man do some soul searching , your obviously a very unhappy person and that is very obvious

Dude I’m 23 years old ,when I ran testosterone at 1200mg weekly with no ai all I got was bloated ,sure my strength went up but I have heard horror stories of people tanking their estrogen and it destroyed them and it never came back so I’m terrified of those things,come on man I know you have had to hear stories like that before ? maybe I don’t know what I’m doing but I’m trying to learn and it doesn’t help when mean spirited ,cold hearted people like you get off by bringing others down ,I would never treat anyone like that ever , seriously man do some soul searching , your obviously a very unhappy person and that is very obvious
No, in fact. In 22 yrs of gear use i’ve never once heard of someone tanking their estrogen and it never returning. Might be the strangest thing i’ve heard yet.

so finish crying me a river about your own stupidity. You are an embarrassment

try reading. Theres a wealth of information here, use the search function. You could have found the answer to your diuretic question in about 10 seconds.

No, in fact. In 22 yrs of gear use i’ve never once heard of someone tanking their estrogen and it never returning. Might be the strangest thing i’ve heard yet.

so finish crying me a river about your own stupidity. You are an embarrassment

try reading. Theres a wealth of information here, use the search function. You could have found the answer to your diuretic question in about 10 seconds.
Wow what a miserable person you are , I can’t imagine anyone who knows you personally would say anything good about you , no your the embarrassment, like I said go away , you have nothing good to offer , I can’t believe you haven’t been banned , if anyone deserves it it’s you ,only insults to make yourself feel better , have a nice miserable life , bye forever, I’m done with you

Dude I’m 23 years old ,yes I’m lucky to have normal bp for now anyway, that’s so hard to believe really? when I ran testosterone at 1200mg weekly with no ai all I got was bloated ,sure my strength went up but I have heard horror stories of people tanking their estrogen and it destroyed them and it never came back so I’m terrified of those things,come on man I know you have had to hear stories like that before ? maybe I don’t know what I’m doing but I’m trying to learn and it doesn’t help when mean spirited ,cold hearted people like you get off by bringing others down ,I would never treat anyone like that ever , seriously man do some soul searching , your obviously a very unhappy person and that is very obvious

You didn't have normal BP tho. You even said it got to 145/90... That isn't normal. Your BP rising with a sign of your estrogen being out of whack. I'm not sure where you're getting this nonsense from of tanking estrogen and it not coming back? I've deliberately tanked estrogen while preparing for a show and its always come back. Thats not how the body works.

Keep your BP in range and the chances of bloating will significantly go down. I won't say the chances will be zero because there could be other things going on in the body but the chances will be lower.

Wow what a miserable person you are , I can’t imagine anyone who knows you personally would say anything good about you , no your the embarrassment, like I said go away , you have nothing good to offer , I can’t believe you haven’t been banned , if anyone deserves it it’s you ,only insults to make yourself feel better , have a nice miserable life , bye forever, I’m done with you
1155AAD7-7F83-4B48-8042-D0BBD340AFAC.gif

I am curious as to how you managed to get to 1200mgs of test? Could you tell us a little of your cycle history? Also where do or did you get your information regarding gear prior to this site? What are your goals on this cycle if you don't mind sharing a bit?

I don’t want super high estrogen that causes issues,but when you have higher estrogen and run trenbolone, tren really shines in a high estrogen environment
You do have a lot to learn. Tren does not raise estrogen levels. It raises progesterone.

You can post a picture and block off your face. 145/90 is not good BP either. You claim you can't eat good and are fat. Why the Hell would you need 1200 mg of test then? You don't need it. You are 23 and probably have good test levels. You shouldn't take any steroids until you learn to eat proper. Just a waste of money. You are just like a lot of guys I know at gym. Take lots of steroids and eat like crap. Your blood work will not remain perfect in the future. If I had a dollar for anytime I heard guys say that have perfect bloodwork, eat like crap and take large amounts of gear, I be rich.

I am curious as to how you managed to get to 1200mgs of test? Could you tell us a little of your cycle history? Also where do or did you get your information regarding gear prior to this site? What are your goals on this cycle if you don't mind sharing a bit?
Yes sir ,I do realize now after running test or any steroid was a mistake ,where did I get that odd 1200mg week test number ? Well ,I’m actually a fan of Dave palumbo rx muscle he really seems to know his stuff and I remember him saying during the question portion if I had to pick the best dosage of testosterone where you get the most bang for your buck without diminishing return and extra side effects, it would be 1200mg week ,Dave is also a big fan of tren saying at the end of his career test and tren where the only anabolics he used , never had the courage to run tren , but no man 1 cycle only when I was 22 test cypionate 1.5cc mon wed fri sat rotating delts and glute and at the end really wasn’t impressed, thinking I was taking a easy shortcut but not the case , like I said ,I have a food addiction, I gained 20lbs but it wasn’t pretty , face looked like a chipmunk and as far as the tren ,I know 100% I’ve heard that a few times ,I keep hoping someone here jumps in and says yes I heard that to that tren thrives in a high estrogen environment lol and lastly ,I was following a YouTube channel of a guy on trt 140mg week and his doctor put him on I think it was arimidex .5mg Ed and it completely tanked his estrogen, no libido ,went into a dark depression ,no energy and I remember he would post months later saying his condition hasn’t improved even after coming off arimidex , then he stopped posting anything, god I hope he’s alright,hence my question about diuretics and nolvadex ,I’m a chubby guy and water retention is horrible on me but after hearing that man’s story I was terrified of Ais , so wondering if someday I ran another cycle would diuretic’s be safer but I guess not ,I got lucky because after my cycle lost the water ,I did take hcg for 2 weeks after and felt fine and still do , I’m just trying to learn ,I respect all points of view but no need to be nasty about it ( not you ) but in general ,I hope this sheds some light for you man , did I make a mistake? Yes and people aren’t lying when they say diet is 80% , I’d say more like 90% to be honest and that’s something I have to get control of 👍

You do have a lot to learn. Tren does not raise estrogen levels. It raises progesterone.
Yes Pesty I know that ,but I never said tren raised estrogen, I said it shines in a high estrogen environment, please re read it sir and you will see I never said that and yes I do have a lot to learn

Yes sir ,I do realize now after running test or any steroid was a mistake ,where did I get that odd 1200mg week test number ? Well ,I’m actually a fan of Dave palumbo rx muscle he really seems to know his stuff and I remember him saying during the question portion if I had to pick the best dosage of testosterone where you get the most bang for your buck without diminishing return and extra side effects, it would be 1200mg week ,Dave is also a big fan of tren saying at the end of his career test and tren where the only anabolics he used , never had the courage to run tren , but no man 1 cycle only when I was 22 test cypionate 1.5cc mon wed fri sat rotating delts and glute and at the end really wasn’t impressed, thinking I was taking a easy shortcut but not the case , like I said ,I have a food addiction, I gained 20lbs but it wasn’t pretty , face looked like a chipmunk and as far as the tren ,I know 100% I’ve heard that a few times ,I keep hoping someone here jumps in and says yes I heard that to that tren thrives in a high estrogen environment lol and lastly ,I was following a YouTube channel of a guy on trt 140mg week and his doctor put him on I think it was arimidex .5mg Ed and it completely tanked his estrogen, no libido ,went into a dark depression ,no energy and I remember he would post months later saying his condition hasn’t improved even after coming off arimidex , then he stopped posting anything, god I hope he’s alright,hence my question about diuretics and nolvadex ,I’m a chubby guy and water retention is horrible on me but after hearing that man’s story I was terrified of Ais , so wondering if someday I ran another cycle would diuretic’s be safer but I guess not ,I got lucky because after my cycle lost the water ,I did take hcg for 2 weeks after and felt fine and still do , I’m just trying to learn ,I respect all points of view but no need to be nasty about it ( not you ) but in general ,I hope this sheds some light for you man , did I make a mistake? Yes and people aren’t lying when they say diet is 80% , I’d say more like 90% to be honest and that’s something I have to get control of 👍
Ok this kinda hurts a little bit to be honest. Palumbo is a very knowledgeable guy but his info is more geared towards seasoned users. A first cycle of 1200mgs is honestly the most I have ever heard of for a first time... And outright reckless(lol) Not trying to be mean here just trying to help so consider this constructive criticism if you feel this information holds value to you. You at this point don't know what you don't even know. Take everything you think you know and just forget it. Starting out you can grow fine off less taxing compounds then tren so save focusing on that down the road. I've never heard about tren loving high estrogen but don't even worry about that. Since you really didn't state any goals I can only assume it would be to get leaner. You need to really worry about peds way down the road as the misuse is probably the root of your problems. You should have used around 300mgs of something to start but it is what it is. Plus this crushing my estrogen stuff should really not be a concern for you as you should just keep some nolvadex on hand and take it only if your gyno starts to flair up in the beginning. Anyway back to getting leaner at your age you should be able to get lean very quickly. Really hardwork, knowledge and consistency of a diet should be your main concern. You've stated diet is anywhere between 80-90% of lifting and yet your concentrating on the 20-10%. Its like super charging your car and not having any money for gas. Most everyone loves to eat but food is fuel...food is not therapy. The quicker you develop the skills to watch everything you put in your mouth the better off you'll be. while your leaning out hit up the beginners forum and read everything you can and asks questions there. Hope this helps as you have a long road ahead of you!

Dude at this point you’re either trolling or fucking retarded. Just read the whole thread. I regret answering your initial query seriously.

Spend your cash on a therapist to fix one of two things:

1: your crippling food addiction
2: your penchant for being a bullshit artist

…because you’re certainly not mature enough to be using gear, and most certainly going to hurt yourself if you’re indeed telling the truth. You have half-baked notions of how this all works (at best).

Sorry it’s harsh, but it’s true man.

You even write like an idiot. Maybe drop some cash on a tutor while you’re at it, the local elementary school near you probably has a 3rd grade teacher who could use some extra cash.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity