advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will diuretics remove water from high estrogen?

Yes sir ,I do realize now after running test or any steroid was a mistake ,where did I get that odd 1200mg week test number ? Well ,I’m actually a fan of Dave palumbo rx muscle he really seems to know his stuff and I remember him saying during the question portion if I had to pick the best dosage of testosterone where you get the most bang for your buck without diminishing return and extra side effects, it would be 1200mg week ,Dave is also a big fan of tren saying at the end of his career test and tren where the only anabolics he used , never had the courage to run tren , but no man 1 cycle only when I was 22 test cypionate 1.5cc mon wed fri sat rotating delts and glute and at the end really wasn’t impressed, thinking I was taking a easy shortcut but not the case , like I said ,I have a food addiction, I gained 20lbs but it wasn’t pretty , face looked like a chipmunk and as far as the tren ,I know 100% I’ve heard that a few times ,I keep hoping someone here jumps in and says yes I heard that to that tren thrives in a high estrogen environment lol and lastly ,I was following a YouTube channel of a guy on trt 140mg week and his doctor put him on I think it was arimidex .5mg Ed and it completely tanked his estrogen, no libido ,went into a dark depression ,no energy and I remember he would post months later saying his condition hasn’t improved even after coming off arimidex , then he stopped posting anything, god I hope he’s alright,hence my question about diuretics and nolvadex ,I’m a chubby guy and water retention is horrible on me but after hearing that man’s story I was terrified of Ais , so wondering if someday I ran another cycle would diuretic’s be safer but I guess not ,I got lucky because after my cycle lost the water ,I did take hcg for 2 weeks after and felt fine and still do , I’m just trying to learn ,I respect all points of view but no need to be nasty about it ( not you ) but in general ,I hope this sheds some light for you man , did I make a mistake? Yes and people aren’t lying when they say diet is 80% , I’d say more like 90% to be honest and that’s something I have to get control of 👍

You arbitrarily ran 1200mgs of Test because you heard dumb dick Palumbo mention it in an interview? Eeeeekkkkk.

Yes Pesty I know that ,but I never said tren raised estrogen, I said it shines in a high estrogen environment, please re read it sir and you will see I never said that and yes I do have a lot to learn
Your statement is oxymoron. Why would Tren shine with high estrogen? Tren can cause progesterone issues. Trenbolone can also cause gynecomastia. Maybe you lack Grammer skills. You need an AI to lower estrogen. Honestly go back to my other post and read. You shouldn't be taking anything. Learn how to eat good.

Wow what a miserable person you are , I can’t imagine anyone who knows you personally would say anything good about you , no your the embarrassment, like I said go away , you have nothing good to offer , I can’t believe you haven’t been banned , if anyone deserves it it’s you ,only insults to make yourself feel better , have a nice miserable life , bye forever, I’m done with you
48982848-64C8-477C-B6EC-E18D47B37774.gif

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity