over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Winstrol- oral vs. injectable

hl26

Newbies
Hey guys. First off, new tot he forum in terms of posting and having a username, but have been lurking for years and have really gotten alot of good info off of this site, so thank you for that.

anyways, ill get on with it....

I am going to be competing in 13 weeks, and plan on switching to my go to short ester gear at the 7 weeks from show day mark.

Will be running 300mg test prop, 400mg tren ace, and 400mg mast prop weekly, using daily injections to hit those numbers. Have had great results in the past from this.

My question is regarding the winstrol i want to add in for the last 4 weeks. I have been researching til I'm blue in the face about using injectable vs oral, and all i seem to find is the same study that says oral will bind to SHBG and free up more test. That being said, alot of people advocated for injectable as well because they feel the effects of the compound are more pronounced.

Is it splitting hairs between the two, or is there a definite difference in results? Looking to hear from people who have actually used both, so that I can make an informed decision for my contest.

Thanks for your time guys!

Never noticed a difference.

Go with oral, its cheaper, but be sure to also take a support supplement for health.

Winstrol is good for site injections. As long as you do the same body parts frequently it stays for awhile

Winstrol is good for site injections. As long as you do the same body parts frequently it stays for awhile

Site injections for muscle growth?

Never noticed a difference.

Go with oral, its cheaper, but be sure to also take a support supplement for health.

taking TUDCA, NAC, and Liv52 daily already, anything else you'd recommend?

Anyone else have experience with both that has an opinion one way or another?

I have gotten similar results from both, but i dont compete so I have never been so lean where I might notice a slight difference. I have abs, but never been in contest shape...

Ya...youre overthinking this here. Regardless I would go tabs because a LOT of people have negative reactions with the inject.

I would recommend injectable. Better results at lower doses IMO. It really depends on pain tolerance. Winny is a pretty painful shot no matter where you pin. If you can bear the pain, injectable is def the way to go.

I've ran both. I didn't see much difference. I found glute and delt shots totally managable.

I do want to try some zambon/desma though. Some folks seem to really like that product.

You need to take a little more of the ORAL version but the tabs are much cheaper than when compared to the inject, and its not liver toxic with injection

You need to take a little more of the ORAL version but the tabs are much cheaper than when compared to the inject, and its not liver toxic with injection

well not as liver toxic with injectable ,but still liver toxic, not like the tabs though

Injectable winstrol is brutal lol, at least when I used it. I started drinking it because it's not worth injecting IMO, next time just going to get the pills.

for years I thought inject was/would be better, then I ate it.

never went back to inj. lol

and I pin EVERYTHING. lol

good wini, 25mgs ed I see nice results. oral!

:headbang:

Injectable winstrol is brutal lol, at least when I used it. I started drinking it because it's not worth injecting IMO, next time just going to get the pills.

Properly compounded Winstrol is absolutely painless. Asia Pharma Winstrol, although expensive (fortunately, I did not have to pay for it) was probably the best I've ever used. It was right on the money, free of impurities, and completely painless. It was tested in depth and shown to be pharm-grade quality. Lewellyn did the testing--and he tested for everything--all contaminants and impurities (which most UGL gear is loaded with), compound legitimacy, dosing, and even the percentage of BA and BB down to .1 of a %. It was exactly as the label claimed, but they also produce the stuff in a legitimate pharmaceutical plant (not someone's garage), and also subject it to extensive pre-sale testing, so it's not that surprising.

This was from their 2012 batch, though, so I couldn't make any claims regarding more recent batches (I think AP only makes gear once every 2 years--they make everything at once and then that's it until the next time).

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Looks like I'll be going with the oral version.

Oral Winstrol appears to act slow for me or maybe its just me. Whereas i do feel some quick effect on the liquid version.
There is a problem for me though every other injection gets more painful specially with the oil based substances.

Only difference would be 10-15% better absorption and by passing first hepatic pass. Not that liver toxic like SD or MT for me to care about first hepatic pass.

Pip I've read is a bitch and a half

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311