YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

With the all of the recent deaths and health problems, take another look at DMSO

I thought it was just for those that had a fear of needles or didn't want to be a pin cushion. My understanding is that DMSO would allow one to brew their own batch of a topical steroid. I didn't think it had any innate benefits on its own.

Yes it is a transdermal carrier that can be used for this
purpose as well. It is this ability to penetrate the cells
Is also part of the reason it is so beneficial. Within an hour
Of administration it is detected in every cell down to your
bones. It is also a potent antioxidant, and has also been
A carrier used in conjunction with chemotherapy because
It is attracted to cancer cells, and less chemo is needed
For a more targeted assault on cancer cells without
Damaging as many healthy cells in the process.

Your title of the thread is a joke...really??? Death, steroids, take DMSO. Miracle drug my ass...makes your mouth taste like ass and the smell is terrible. If it was so great why don't Dr. prescribe it with chemo etc. for cancer? I could go on and on...what's the use...

Great... :rolleyes:

I'm sure you could go on and on, you sound like a
fucking retard. But thank you for your useless contribution.
The studies back up everything, and it has been studied
and researched extensively. I'm not saying it's a magic
pill, it is something though, that can contribute to health
and possibly mitigate some of the maladies
associated with the use of hormones at a supraphysiological
Level. Unfortunately it does not cure narrow mindedness,
stupidity and ignorance. But hey, thanks for playin👍

Ban Time :D

I'm sure you could go on and on, you sound like a
fucking retard. But thank you for your useless contribution.
The studies back up everything, and it has been studied
and researched extensively. I'm not saying it's a magic
pill, it is something though, that can contribute to health
and possibly mitigate some of the maladies
associated with the use of hormones at a supraphysiological
Level. Unfortunately it does not cure narrow mindedness,
stupidity and ignorance. But hey, thanks for playin��

Your title of the thread is a joke...really??? Death, steroids, take DMSO. Miracle drug my ass...makes your mouth taste like ass and the smell is terrible. If it was so great why don't Dr. prescribe it with chemo etc. for cancer? I could go on and on...what's the use...

Great... :rolleyes:

You sir are a very closed minded uneducated person... Do some real research. Get in touch with the reality in the professional medical community. Main stream doctors and insurance companies will never promote natural cures and treatments because of both ignorance and greed! There are many very powerful natural products that will remain unproven and unheralded simply for lack of funding for quality research...

I have been doing a lot of reading concerning injesting dmso everyone says a tspn, as a former user of dmso I can say a tspn is a lot!
I remeber way back like 30 yrs bak a story about a man that damaged his esophogus from drinking dmso diluted in water I dont recall the ratio?
Any thoughts on this guys?

Narrow minded?? Mmmmm...uneducated??? Mmm....neither of those fit, and for those that have known me here on PM (for years) would disagree agree with those types of statements.

Look...if you want to take DMSO...TAKE IT...inject it, swallow it, shove it wherever you want to put it...I really could care less...I will tell you, as my statement provided, the thread title is MISLEADING.

Tell me boys, how does, "With the all of the recent deaths and health problems, take another look at DMSO"...fit? This leads to believe that DMSO will do what for issues with steroids or health issues? More so than...what? Proper supplementation and diet etc? Oh...there I go...being narrow minded.

I've used DMSO, so don't give me shit about being narrow minded. You're showing your narrow mindedness by trying to tell me that I don't agree with you is somehow not being open minded. Frick'n sheeple

Keep taking your paint thinner and doing what you...again I don't care. But I will tell you what, when you're smelling like a garlic factory and people look at you funny because your breath smells like ass....just tell them you're on DMSO, I'm sure they'll understand.

I stand corrected...after exhaustive research...I've come to the conclusion that DMSO is in fact a very fine product. I will become an evangelist for this great product, and will once again, start using it for every aliment that befalls me.

My deepest thanks and gratitude for those here who have open my once closed eyes and mind, to the wonders and benefits of DMSO...carry on my DMSO brothers...carry on...light the torch of the wonders of the great product, the darkness that encircled me, must now be driven back by the light of truth...March forward, never look back! I raise my glass of Ardbeg scotch to you men, you seekers of truth...nothing by any means shall stop us!!

Like I stated I'msure DMSO has its place but for those who have to go out to the work place etc can not smell, and yes I used it and No I did not see any health benefits all it did was make me smell like holy hell......I have read the research and I have spoken to numerous doctors as I havea few in the family and they do not recommend it

I stand corrected...after exhaustive research...I've come to the conclusion that DMSO is in fact a very fine product. I will become an evangelist for this great product, and will once again, start using it for every aliment that befalls me.

My deepest thanks and gratitude for those here who have open my once closed eyes and mind, to the wonders and benefits of DMSO...carry on my DMSO brothers...carry on...light the torch of the wonders of the great product, the darkness that encircled me, must now be driven back by the light of truth...March forward, never look back! I raise my glass of Ardbeg scotch to you men, you seekers of truth...nothing by any means shall stop us!!

I should have stated "uneducated in this regard or area of medicine... Obviously your intelligent. Eighty percent of the members here could not have articulated such sarcasm. But I will say just because you have used a natural product does not make you an expert on it. Yes you will smell bad. Besides that there are no side effects and if you look at the 120+ medical studies conducted before the government\FDA put it on its black list you will see that DMSO is a very powerful and multifaceted health improving compound. And by the way I have also used a ton of DMSO. I played football at a high level and a hight percentage of those guys use DMSO off and on. It is amazing for bruising and contusions! Better than any other thing i have ever used in fact. It almost doubles the rate of healing and greatly reduces swelling. These benifits are just a few of many. If you don't want to smell bad don't take it... As for the title. Yeah it's a little sensational. Who gives a fuck? The message is what counts and I believe it has merit. I believe this based on my research and by research I mean extensive hours of reviewing legitimate scientific lititure. Not reading about it on some guru site trying to shill it out as the next fountain of youth.

Like I stated I'msure DMSO has its place but for those who have to go out to the work place etc can not smell, and yes I used it and No I did not see any health benefits all it did was make me smell like holy hell......I have read the research and I have spoken to numerous doctors as I havea few in the family and they do not recommend it

What many fail to realize is that we will most likely never notice most of the "health benefits" from natural supplements just as we will not notice the "health benefits" of most drugs. When you take meds for your blood pressure or cholesterol do you notice the difference? Does your heart feel better? No... How about good old Vitamin C! Has anyone ever claimed to have noticed major benefits from its usage? No! Yet we know for fact that low levels of Vitamin C will cause a diseased state. The fact is that modern medicine will not even endorse simple health promoting vitamins and herbs even when there is a great amount of clinical data which supports their use in a vast range ailments. When you ask a doctor why one should not use such products you won't get much... Why? Because they don't know! Most say natural products are unproven even when in many cases they are far more research proven than whatever drug they want to prescribe you and safer to boot!

I should have stated "uneducated in this regard or area of medicine... Obviously your intelligent. Eighty percent of the members here could not have articulated such sarcasm. But I will say just because you have used a natural product does not make you an expert on it. Yes you will smell bad. Besides that there are no side effects and if you look at the 120+ medical studies conducted before the government\FDA put it on its black list you will see that DMSO is a very powerful and multifaceted health improving compound. And by the way I have also used a ton of DMSO. I played football at a high level and a hight percentage of those guys use DMSO off and on. It is amazing for bruising and contusions! Better than any other thing i have ever used in fact. It almost doubles the rate of healing and greatly reduces swelling. These benifits are just a few of many. If you don't want to smell bad don't take it... As for the title. Yeah it's a little sensational. Who gives a fuck? The message is what counts and I believe it has merit. I believe this based on my research and by research I mean extensive hours of reviewing legitimate scientific lititure. Not reading about it on some guru site trying to shill it out as the next fountain of youth.

Very well stated...and not all of what I shared was sarcasm...because I did some initial research, and the benefits are obviously there. There are good and bad in everything...find what works for you.

And yes, there are physical changes that do occur by taking BP meds, and reducing cholesterol. More energy and a better sense of well being...noting earth shattering, but it is better than facing what could be death due to blockages or heart attack.

I also used DMSO for my football and weight lifting maladies...I honestly don't recall and faster healing processes etc...but who knows, I didn't really wait for the healing to completely occur. :)

Very well stated...and not all of what I shared was sarcasm...because I did some initial research, and the benefits are obviously there. There are good and bad in everything...find what works for you.

And yes, there are physical changes that do occur by taking BP meds, and reducing cholesterol. More energy and a better sense of well being...noting earth shattering, but it is better than facing what could be death due to blockages or heart attack.

I also used DMSO for my football and weight lifting maladies...I honestly don't recall and faster healing processes etc...but who knows, I didn't really wait for the healing to completely occur. :)

Thank you... Peace brotha, sorry for jumping to conclusions. Honestly I did not even check who was posting. I just read your comment and reacted. I'm just glad I wasn't the one who called you retard... :)

I have used blood pressure medications on and off for years. Never felt a difference when my blood pressure is 160/100 or 120/70... Except when I get angry :) but as you say everyone is different.

In regards to healing its more so Mild muscle trauma such as a mild strain, bruising, and inflammation that I'm referring to. Though it has also been shown to reduce scar tissue build up by inhibiting and breaking down irregular collegen formation. Bla bla bla... If guys are interested they can research it. I'm not writing a book. :)

Narrow minded?? Mmmmm...uneducated??? Mmm....neither of those fit, and for those that have known me here on PM (for years) would disagree agree with those types of statements.

Look...if you want to take DMSO...TAKE IT...inject it, swallow it, shove it wherever you want to put it...I really could care less...I will tell you, as my statement provided, the thread title is MISLEADING.

Tell me boys, how does, "With the all of the recent deaths and health problems, take another look at DMSO"...fit? This leads to believe that DMSO will do what for issues with steroids or health issues? More so than...what? Proper supplementation and diet etc? Oh...there I go...being narrow minded.

I've used DMSO, so don't give me shit about being narrow minded. You're showing your narrow mindedness by trying to tell me that I don't agree with you is somehow not being open minded. Frick'n sheeple

Keep taking your paint thinner and doing what you...again I don't care. But I will tell you what, when you're smelling like a garlic factory and people look at you funny because your breath smells like ass....just tell them you're on DMSO, I'm sure they'll understand.

It's comical how upset you are over this thread. I presented
A tool to be used that may be quite helpful in regards to
Health and you nitpick about the fucking title as if it's
Misleading. Interpret it how you like. Glad you didn't
Discover penicillin as that smells and tastes like shit,
So just throw it out.lol. But like you said, use it or don't use
It, the thread was only meant to be informative not
Confrontational. Instead, you can keep using Vagisil
On your sore vagina or whatever crawled up your ass.

I have been doing a lot of reading concerning injesting dmso everyone says a tspn, as a former user of dmso I can say a tspn is a lot!
I remeber way back like 30 yrs bak a story about a man that damaged his esophogus from drinking dmso diluted in water I dont recall the ratio?
Any thoughts on this guys?

I haven't heard of any problems like that. One of the doctors
That is involved in a lot of the research has taken a tsp
Of dmso for over 30 years with no ill effects. I know
If it is taken with water, distilled water should be used because
You will readily absorb higher amounts of impurities
That are found in tap water, which could cause problems
Potentially if they are being absorbed throughout the
Intestinal tract when going down the hatch. But I'm not
Aware of the specifics of the case you mentioned either
So that's just a possibility. I generally use about an
Ounce of grape juice when I take mine. It tastes nasty, but
It's not any worse than people that shoot apple cider
Vinegar, that shit makes me gag. Usually I will squirt a bit
Of lemon juice in my mouth after the dmso to kill the taste.

It's comical how upset you are over this thread. I presented
A tool to be used that may be quite helpful in regards to
Health and you nitpick about the fucking title as if it's
Misleading. Interpret it how you like. Glad you didn't
Discover penicillin as that smells and tastes like shit,
So just throw it out.lol. But like you said, use it or don't use
It, the thread was only meant to be informative not
Confrontational. Instead, you can keep using Vagisil
On your sore vagina or whatever crawled up your ass.

No, what is comical Cracker is your extreme lack of maturity...you wanna call names (retard etc.) shame on you. You seem to be the one who gets their tampon twisted over the little things, like your precious baby DMSO. If you read above, with my conversation with Phattony, you'll find that I'm not closed minded. If you're ever in the Chicagoland area, let me know...I'd like to meet you, I'd be more than happy to discuss retardation and the effects it can cause on assholes.

Ok, you win keyboard warrior.haha:rolleyes: You stick with your blood pressure medications, beta blockers, and dizzy spells, cause whatever you are doing must be working. And yeah, that's what I'll do if I go to Chicago, go pick a fight with you.lol jeez Who's immature?:banghead:

Ok, you win keyboard warrior.haha:rolleyes: You stick with your blood pressure medications, beta blockers, and dizzy spells, cause whatever you are doing must be working. And yeah, that's what I'll do if I go to Chicago, go pick a fight with you.lol jeez Who's immature?:banghead:

Who said anything about fighting...insecure? Quite honestly, my bloods are damn near perfect now...gezzz without taking paint thinner...idiot. And trust me, I'm no keyboard warrior. You started talking shit about me on a personal level...and if you wanna do that fine, but I won't just let you get away with it...wanna know why Mr.Mature, I have a family member who is mentally challenged, or by your words RETARDED. So keep talking...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131