over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Woman made over $13,000 selling her breast milk to bodybuilders

I call bullshit.

Weightlifters have long believed a nursing mother's breast milk helps build muscle? the fuck, since when? This is the NYP, after all...

I think Chad Nicholls even talked about this once and said it’s not only disgusting but won’t work in adult human males anyway.

My wife was a major producer of breastmilk when she was nursing our kids. We had way more than we could use, and we heard there was a market out there for it......so we put an ad out.

You would not believe how many weirdos were hitting us up. I drew the line, and withdrew our ad when an elderly woman asked if she could pay to drink some breastmilk straight from my wife's titty. I wouldn't have believed my wife about the call had she not put it on speaker and let me listen to the conversation. I was so surprised and caught off guard by this ladies request that I didn't think to ask "how much money we talking," lol..!!

My wife was a major producer of breastmilk when she was nursing our kids. We had way more than we could use, and we heard there was a market out there for it......so we put an ad out.

You would not believe how many weirdos were hitting us up. I drew the line, and withdrew our ad when an elderly woman asked if she could pay to drink some breastmilk straight from my wife's titty. I wouldn't have believed my wife about the call had she not put it on speaker and let me listen to the conversation. I was so surprised and caught off guard by this ladies request that I didn't think to ask "how much money we talking," lol..!!

I don't wanna be on this planet anymore...

I don't wanna be on this planet anymore...
Yeah, it was a wierd experience. We thought that we would be able to help some mothers that couldn't produce enough breastmilk, while also making a few bucks. No joke, we weren't contacted by one mother of an infant when we put that ad out. All dudes, and then that elderly woman that wanted her milk straight from the tit.

After taking the ad down, my wife found places to donate the milk to mothers in need. So I guess it all worked out....

lol actually sounds better than gargled milk though

1644881056916.png

Like g4p, shameful. I have seen this before. The people buying it thinking they will get gains are the ones that want to optimize every little thing but don't train hard or get a good 8 hours sleep.

an elderly woman asked if she could pay to drink some breastmilk straight from my wife's titty. I wouldn't have believed my wife about the call had she not put it on speaker and let me listen to the conversation. I was so surprised and caught off guard by this ladies request that I didn't think to ask "how much money we talking," lol..!!

I can almost get the guys who have weird sexual fetishes but that old lady??? Holy fucking shit. I would have wanted to ask why? Maybe she thought it would make her young again 😆

I would worry about getting a disease that way, but must admit I dont know for sure if anything can be spread that way. Ive had the milk before, its nothing magical.

you all think its weird to drink breast milk for a human but you will chug milk from a cow, made for a baby cow.....and thats ok.....lol
If people saw those milk factories inside they would not be so keen to drink the milk. The places are totally covered in shit. I would like to buy unpasteurized milk from a small farm but I guess in many states is illegal

I GM'd a gym and supplement store years ago. This milk fad hit the news and I had calls from reporters calling my place every damn day wanting to quote my opinion about breast milk for bodybuilders. Every time I told them that was bs and dumbest thing I ever heard. One reporter said it was on craigslist. I looked and damn it was.

If people saw those milk factories inside they would not be so keen to drink the milk. The places are totally covered in shit. I would like to buy unpasteurized milk from a small farm but I guess in many states is illegal
Yes, I think its illegal in most states. How you get around it is that you end up buying "stock" in a cow. So you own that cow. Then you can get milk from that cow because youre an owner. I contacted a farm in our area about it many years ago because I was considering it. So it can be done legally.

So...the real question is...did you get more yoked during this time?

Whats to stop me from buying cows milk and selling it as breast milk? Bootleg titty milk for sale

Well let think other way around, drinking fluid from goat or cows tits is ok drinking human one- big no. I mean what is really the difference , well at least human one is proper milk for human.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws