over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WON FIRST SHOW OVERALL

jackhammer

Registered
dunno if it belongs here but im so pumped! this was taken wrong already on another thread so im gonna lay it out again here. i had people on this board look at my pics from what i thought was 4 wks out but was actually 5. some gave good advice. some gave praise for the hard work. others told me i was way behind. like 10 wks out. that i should never use my prep coach again and that i shouldnt even do the show. well i tell you this. next time you go so far to make such brash comments you really need to think about what youre saying. if i had listen to the few that said some of these things i would have missed out on one of the greatest days of my life. im here in a sense to put those nay sayers in their place as they deserve it. but also to future competitors to stay true to yourself. take words on this forum with a grain of salt. there are some people that are here to help but there are quite a few that will quickly knock you down. and oddly enough im willing to bet these same people have never won an overall themselves. believe and achieve brothers. godspeed and respect. best wishes. Im so fucking pumped! :)

Attachments

• back dble bi.jpg
    back dble bi.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 715
  • most musclular-2.jpg
    most musclular-2.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 676
We need proof that you won the over all or it just doesnt mean shit!!!

Kidding bro!! You look awesome!! I am so glad you stuck to it....I didnt get to see your 5 week out pic...at least I dont think I did...could you post the link? I am happy for you bro...I remember the feeling very well! I am glad you didnt listen to anyone but yourself!! Congrats to you for all the hard work.....now where do you go from here?

Also..what class were you in bro? Stats?

In the rear double bi pic..the guy standing to the right of you has the flattest left bi I have ever seen LOL...did it really look that bad in person or is it just a bad pic for him? lol

We need proof that you won the over all or it just doesnt mean shit!!!

Kidding bro!! You look awesome!! I am so glad you stuck to it....I didnt get to see your 5 week out pic...at least I dont think I did...could you post the link? I am happy for you bro...I remember the feeling very well! I am glad you didnt listen to anyone but yourself!! Congrats to you for all the hard work.....now where do you go from here?

Also..what class were you in bro? Stats?

thanks brother. im not trying to be cocky but its so frustrating to get those comments during prep. you actually start to question yourself as all bbers do. im glad i only listened to myself. it wasnt easy it being my first and all. i was in the heavy weight novice division. figured i need to crawl before i walk. i weighed in at 222. where do i go from here? i wanna take the rest of season off since its nearly over anyhow. and when i feel like im big enough to place or win in an open national qualifier ill compete again. no sense in taking time to diet down just to place in a lil show IMO. im 29 so i figure if i wanna go somewhere in this sport i gotta spend time wisely. thx for seeing where im coming from instead of jumpin my shit. judging by your pic youve been there and know how it goes :)

In the rear double bi pic..the guy standing to the right of you has the flattest left bi I have ever seen LOL...did it really look that bad in person or is it just a bad pic for him? lol

lol he actually looked good. not sure why his bi looked like that flexed. maybe a spot inject gone wrong...

thanks brother. im not trying to be cocky but its so frustrating to get those comments during prep. you actually start to question yourself as all bbers do. im glad i only listened to myself. it wasnt easy it being my first and all. i was in the heavy weight novice division. figured i need to crawl before i walk. i weighed in at 222. where do i go from here? i wanna take the rest of season off since its nearly over anyhow. and when i feel like im big enough to place or win in an open national qualifier ill compete again. no sense in taking time to diet down just to place in a lil show IMO. im 29 so i figure if i wanna go somewhere in this sport i gotta spend time wisely. thx for seeing where im coming from instead of jumpin my shit. judging by your pic youve been there and know how it goes :)

Congrats then if you did all this and won like you said great work. If you wanna go to the next level you should get with Phil or Alex, Maganium I know I messed his name but these guys are affordable and know their stuff. MM

congrats bro

Congratulations! What a feeling that must be!! Good Job!!!

AWESOME work, Jackhammer! You looked great. Funny how so many things in life are like this...
Listen to your coach (or mentor), yourself, and once is a while take opinions from people you respect and trust...and you'll go far in anything.

First show???? You look like a seasoned competitor You're made for this sport keep it up!!!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Congrats!.....Look great

You did and looked awesome. But come on, when you post up on this site, you have to expect some not so great feedback when it comes to contest prep. You asked for opinions. :confused:

And you certainly proved who knew what. And I may add I believe I gave you a big thumbs up pre - contest. Too bad I have no idea what it what in body building. Cept for you.

Keep on rolling!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner