over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Work Place Question

mp5navy187

Banned
Recently Started a new job and in im in Loss Prevention. Have been doing for quite some time now 5+ years long story short i recently this past week started talking more with other employees to get to know them and come across as a friendly guy. Long story short i recently started talking to this other female in another deparment who knows me from the gym "apprently" seen me around. We started talking this past week only twice conversated with one another gym talk small talk... And all of a sudden in a week my manager talks with 1 on 1 in private that this girl is writing a statement accusing me of harassment . "She felt uncomfortable with me when we talked on a few occasions".

Now i had to write a statement the other day trying to recollect what was said but it was just small talk i HAD NO OTHER INTENTIONS IN THE CONVERSATION JUST SMALL TALK THATS IT SHE CAME TO ME SEEKING A CONVERSATION AND ADVICE, about the gym and tranining advice and work talk... All this conversations were initiated by her and few other females in her deparment. Caught me off guard when my manager told me this news now I feel like im screwed cause im still on probation with the company I wasnt suspended but ive been off work for the last couple days and go back tommrow and feel like im gonna get fired... I wrote a good statement explaining what was said best my memory and kept it professional...

What do you guys think i really like this job close to home i work well with my other associates im sure a few dont like me i guess they feel threaten and my manager is new and young so im sure she doesnt have my back cause ive only been there 5 weeks...:banghead:

Fucking women. Best of luck brother, I'd listen to what your other co workers think if the situation. Maybe one of them got a story to tell about her, and maybe have your back.. Don't know man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds like total bullshit man. Sounds like you are handling it correctly by being professional. I would speak with your boss that you are very concerned about this and is a behavior you take very seriously. Maybe ask what exactly was said that was taken offense to. Good luck...

chances are she a trouble maker and they know it, don't sweat it. when something is filed they have to follow through.

worse case, if you get fired, find her, ask her out, then donkey punch her on the date and seek sweet, sweet revenge

Last edited:
i know you said it was just small talk but what was discussed? Was there any reference to certain body parts or anything that could have been misunderstood? Sometimes people take things out of context by not understand what u were referring to. My example would be.... if u were discussing technique and mentioned her butt being in certain position during squats she may have taken it the wrong way where it was meant completely harmless or something along those lines. i believe u meant no harm and think u did nothing wrong but i'm just trying to help u think through the conversation to what may have been taken the wrong way....or she could just be crazy. Hope we can help you figure this out and I wish you the best brother.

Women like that will do this over and over again. Hopefully, she's already done it there and your employer knows that she's drama. No matter what, stay away from her. Don't try to apologize, or make things right. Just stay far away.

Women like that will do this over and over again. Hopefully, she's already done it there and your employer knows that she's drama. No matter what, stay away from her. Don't try to apologize, or make things right. Just stay far away.

I agree with this as well. She may attention seeking and just trying to have the focus on her...while in the process not caring who she hurts in the process. Dont give her any ammunition to try and further her claim. Avoid at all costs

i know you said it was just small talk but what was discussed? Was there any reference to certain body parts or anything that could have been misunderstood? Sometimes people take things out of context by not understand what u were referring to. My example would be.... if u were discussing technique and mentioned her butt being in certain position during squats she may have taken it the wrong way where it was meant completely harmless or something along those lines. i believe u meant no harm and think u did nothing wrong but i'm just trying to help u think through the conversation to what may have been taken the wrong way....or she could just be crazy. Hope we can help you figure this out and I wish you the best brother.

"She told me how do i get like you i want to my get my butt bigger what are tricks to do that"

I just responded deepers and squats and more cardio and gotta eat... I mean was very professional in my responses given the nature of the conversation ya i was laughing when I was responded and told her if she ever sees me at the gym hit me up there and ill show you some things...?

No big deal in my response i guess its a typical response ive been asked so many times about gym things advice etc im so numb and use responding to it its come routine to me now....

Its sad cause ive only spoken less than 300 words with this girl and im already caught up in this harassment complaint... And she has been with the company for a few years I guess and im a nobody there my manager did downplay it and said she has never seen anyone get fired for this but it is soely up to HR on how they wanna handle it. Of course my manager has a job to do and has to act on it... But i feel sick cause i dont think the outcome will be in my favor given the nature of the complaint and who this girl is and since im still on probation...

And of course they didnt have to suspend me cause they knew id be off work for the next couple days....

And did ask her it was just harassment complaint not sexual? And my manager did assure me it was not sexual....

And i also stated that she approached me with questions conversation etc.... What she wrote on her statement is beyond me my manager just kept it brief and short Stating "She felt uncomfortable with me and how i was talking to her and she felt like i was aggressive in my talk"

The way my manager put it made it seem like i stalking her at work lol... Flipping ridiclious....

I had one of those at work, when she realized I wasn't going to ask her out, she said I was bothering her so her friends would think I was into her.:naughty: Maybe this psycho wants peeps to think your crazy for her."he just won't stop hitting on me cuz im so beautiful". Or maybe somebody wants to get rid of you Got to love office politics:banghead:

^ Ive also thought the same, someone is has it out for me and there is a few people that come to mine... But I can only speculate....

women do this kinda shit all the time.. it's really nothing new.

I know guys who have lost really high-paying jobs because they were falsely accused of shit like this.

moral of the story, never be in a room alone with a woman. if there is a woman on an elevator, wait for the next one. you'd be best off recording all of your interactions with them.

just be glad you aren't facing a rape charge.

"She told me how do i get like you i want to my get my butt bigger what are tricks to do that"

I just responded deepers and squats and more cardio and gotta eat... I mean was very professional in my responses given the nature of the conversation ya i was laughing when I was responded and told her if she ever sees me at the gym hit me up there and ill show you some things...?

No big deal in my response i guess its a typical response ive been asked so many times about gym things advice etc im so numb and use responding to it its come routine to me now....

Its sad cause ive only spoken less than 300 words with this girl and im already caught up in this harassment complaint... And she has been with the company for a few years I guess and im a nobody there my manager did downplay it and said she has never seen anyone get fired for this but it is soely up to HR on how they wanna handle it. Of course my manager has a job to do and has to act on it... But i feel sick cause i dont think the outcome will be in my favor given the nature of the complaint and who this girl is and since im still on probation...

And of course they didnt have to suspend me cause they knew id be off work for the next couple days....

And did ask her it was just harassment complaint not sexual? And my manager did assure me it was not sexual....

I think you did all you could regarding the complaint. You were honest and forward and thats all you couldve done. I believe they will look into this and understand the circumstances and hopefully you will go about your work with a warning or whatever. i figured it was something like this. We are so accustomed to discussing our bodies and things related to our bodies that it all comes naturally. She initiated the conversation and you purely addressed her questions. In the future obviously stay away from this typw of talk but I dont think you did anythiong wrong and hopefully the managers will sort through the nature of the convo and what took place and let things be "put to bed" and you move forward. i wouldnt beat yourself up and try not to worry about it bc its out of ur hands now. al you can do is hope for the best and if the worst happens....you learned a hard lesson but I really hope for you it all works out and I believe if the magers are handling this and analyzing it like a logical level-headed person then you will be ok. Let us know how it turns out and good luck.

Only talk to women when other men are around haha. My buddy list his job as manager at walgreens for this. Kinda hard to not talk one on one as a manager. Ridiculous

Don't talk to women basically, people think they're honest and men are assumed to be criminals.

Just sucks im stressing over it and i didnt even doing anything... Left one job to work at this current one and its a stepping stone to law enforcement which is what i wanna do long term

Ill find out sometime this week what is gonna happen i go back to work tommrow

Last edited:
I would ask for an intermediary assisted discussion. I am a job site foreman, and that usually resolves our conflicts

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner