over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Worlds Strongest Man

btmagnus

Registered
It's a little bit early to start talking about this, but I was curious too see what everyone's pick for 2005 WSM is.
Who do you think will win this year, and what do you think some of the top competitors strengths and weaknesses are?
Also does anyone know where they are going to host it this year or if they are still undecided on the location?

there is is currently a division in the sport. TWI and Dougie Edmonds have split. TWI still owns the rights to the ESPN televised WSM show. Dougie owns IFSA, which holds contracts with all the top athletes. As of now there are two worlds planned; the WSM show and the IFSA World Championships which will be on fox sports.

As to who will win... It's so close that I wouldn't put money on it this early. Vasil could win it again as could Marius. Raymond can't be overlooked although I don't expect him to take it, though he will be in the running. Zudrunus could easily pull it off. IMO it all depends on the events.

squatter

mariusz

Is Mariusz definitely going to be competing next year or is he going to have a one year suspension for what happened last year at WSM?

Also, what federation is Jarek Dymek competing in right now? That guy was real solid and compact.

from what I've heard Marius is not competing at the Arnold because MHP is the title sponsor for that show and Marius is with Met-RX. Met-RX is sponsoring TWI's ESPN contests, so Marius is with TWI and ESPN. His ban has been lifted for a while now. With all the splitting and political BS going on, there is no governing body to enforce the ban. I for one never thought the ban would stick. It's the worlds strongest man, not the worlds strongest coke free man.

I beleive Jarek is with TWI as well because the Polish federation is with TWI.

squatter

I LOVE WATCHING THE STRONGEST MAN COMPETITIONS!

I AM JUST TO FRAIL TO EVER ATTEMPT THOSE LIFTS....I TEAR MY BODY TO PIECES! I AM IMPRESSED AT THE DURABILITY OF THOSE ATHLETES AS WELL AS THEIR STRENGTH.

Lol at squatter.. not the worlds strongest coke free man ;)
Thats one Crazy guy! Id hate to piss him off.
Ive always been much more into WATCHING the WSM other then watching bodybuilding. Please do update us or stick a thread up-top with some dates we can catch any of the federations on Tv.

as a point of interest, Marius has been practicing martial arts his whole life. he was on the polish olympic boxing team at age 18. he's got a black belt too. recent rumors suggest that he just had a meeting with K-1 to discuss fighting in Japan. I wouldn't be surprised if he does it. Even if he losed he could make a shit pile more money than he does in strongman. He's the highest paid strongman ever except for Franco Columbo. Franco won a lawsuit against the WSM show and got 1million.

squatter

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity