advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

would a two month accutane course be helpful and Has anyone done accutane with orals?

peco_12345

Registered
im getting mild acne here and there from hormone flucuation and its getting annoying at this point as its leaving scars. Currently on my cruise and was wondering if i can successfully run a 2 month course of tane with results as the recommended lenght is at least 3 months. Only other option is running it into my new cycle which i would like to start with Dbol although liver enzymes are said to increase with accutance has anyone done a low dose maybe 40mgs accutane with Dbol succesfully with no probs or i could go to the derm and get a scrip for antibiotics although i have surplus tane that i bought.

20mg 6mos or dont do it at all. If you want 40mg....then still run it 6mos.
Never done orals with it but if I were to, id run synthergine, nac, or injectable glutathione.

^That.

Took me 8 months to "cure" my acne. Any sooner than that when I would stop as a test, it would come roaring back.

That being said, it's the best decision I've ever made. Now I don't break out. At all.

Im also starting accutane soon, planning to run two 80ml bottles of RS accutane at 20mg daily. So for around 5 months or so.

I dont plan any oral use, but a 9 week blast with injectables at somepoint, otherwise I will be on my cruise protocol.

20mg 6mos or dont do it at all. If you want 40mg....then still run it 6mos.
Never done orals with it but if I were to, id run synthergine, nac, or injectable glutathione.

Why do you need to run it for so long?

What does it do in the body that stops you from getting acne again?

I have heard bad things about it....what are some of the negatives that we should be concerned with?

Thanks!

accutane combined with orals and even using a liver protectant will stress your liver no matter what. i would recommend dropping the orals if your really wanting to use accutane(which does work)

my wife is using it with doc .. 20mg a day first month then 40mg day second month for 5 months ,,blood work every month liver panel looking at AST-ALT
i try to get a scrtip but my ALT - AST were to high i am guessing its my cycel ,,so i will wait 2-months clear out -on sust 250 3xweek and do blood work again,

What worked wonders for my acne is apple cider vinaga. This isn't why I started using it but was very suprised by results. It is said it can make acne worse initially while it drags the shit out but it cleared mine in a couple of days. I drink it btw not apply it to skin even though you can do this also

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

What worked wonders for my acne is apple cider vinaga. This isn't why I started using it but was very suprised by results. It is said it can make acne worse initially while it drags the shit out but it cleared mine in a couple of days. I drink it btw not apply it to skin even though you can do this also

How much Apple Cider Vinegar did you use daily?

I just fill the cap up 3 times and put it in a glass with a little water 2 or 3 times a day. I use it as it helps my digestion a lot and keeps bloat off. The acne thing was an unexpected benefit that I wasn't expecting. Googled it and it helps a lot if people apparently. Not saying it's a miracle cure as my acne wasn't severe but may help you out. So cheap yove got nothing to lose and there are a lot if other benefits anyway

Last edited:
Accutane is a life saver for me if i run a cycle that has anything other than test... I almost quit using hormones all together because it just wasn't worth the acne on my back and chest! Gross...
So now if i am doing a cycle i KNOW has made me break out before i start with 20mgs daily or 2 weeks prior to starting and run that dose the whole way until 2 weeks after my PCT...
This does the trick, once in a while i might bump dose to 40 if the 20 isn't quite cutting it...
As for liver damage, try to run an oral that is LESS liver toxic... also try and get your hands on some inj. glutathione, it is the MOST powerful liver anti-oxidant. A doctor friend told me you could be a raging alcoholic and with 200mgs inj. glutathione every couple days you could have a pretty regular liver...
check your liver values 1 month into cycle..

yeas, it does miracles, 1 -30 days cycle for me was the end up of all acne problems forever. there is a lawsuit in the US right now against Accutane , apparently some people who ve used it had suffered some small intestine disease...

well i was planning on running dbol with test and tren, so i guess i might as well wait it out, a previous doxy cycle cleared about 85% of it, i can also get a scrip for antibotics from a doc but i got a load of tane laying around.

been on accutane for 5 months now, prescribed medication (UK) i do 40mg every evening.

the only problem with accutane is the dry lips/skin and the fatigue that you sometimes get from it. I would suggest that you dont use orals whilst on it, i used 40mg of blue heart dianabol whilst on accutane and i had kidney pain 24/7. so i stopped the dbol and was fine. make sure you drink a lot of water and max out on liver and kidney aids.

:)

been on accutane for 5 months now, prescribed medication (UK) i do 40mg every evening.

the only problem with accutane is the dry lips/skin and the fatigue that you sometimes get from it. I would suggest that you dont use orals whilst on it, i used 40mg of blue heart dianabol whilst on accutane and i had kidney pain 24/7. so i stopped the dbol and was fine. make sure you drink a lot of water and max out on liver and kidney aids.

:)

I have my liver aids covered but what do you suggest for the kidney while on accutane?

I have my liver aids covered but what do you suggest for the kidney while on accutane?

Water, cranberry juice and extract, milk thistle, sea kelp extract.

what dose r u using orals at?

accutane is awesome

i used 80mg ed for 3 months after suffering mega bad acne for a few years from AAS use - back is fairly scared now but except the dry lips, skins etc (use moisteriser and lip balm) there were no other sides.

Even used 250mg hrt whilst on accutane and my lipids, liver values etc were all within normal range.

i would think 2 months would do fine but you may want to use 100mg ed - its the total dose used that helps the situation long term

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear