over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!

BOOMSHAKER

Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D:D:D

Arab ambassador discovers bride is bearded and cross-eyed behind veil
An Arab ambassador has called off his wedding after discovering his wife-to-be who wears a face-covering veil is bearded and cross-eyed.

Published: 10:54AM GMT 10 Feb 2010

The envoy had only met the woman a few times, during which she had hidden her face behind a niqab, the Gulf News reported.

After the marriage contract was signed, the ambassador attempted to kiss his bride-to-be. It was only then that he discovered her facial hair and eyes.

The ambassador told an Islamic Sharia court in the United Arab Emirates he was tricked into the marriage as the woman's mother had shown his own mother pictures of her sister instead of his bride-to-be.

He sued for the contract to be annulled and also demanded the woman pay him 500,000 dirhams (£85,000) for clothes, jewelry and other gifts he had bought for her.

The court annulled the contract but rejected the ambassador's demand for compensation.

The report did not identify the ambassador.

Arab ambassador discovers bride is bearded and cross-eyed behind veil - Telegraph

the moral of the story is " take the car for a test drive BEFORE you sign for it"! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Psych!

I thought that was why the veils were on some women. :eek:

This would be the funniest damn thing if it were on the "you got punked show"! how f@cking funny would that be?! hahahahaha

Luck of the draw in those countries, the only good thing about it is that he would have been the only one to know how ugly his wife was.lol

Luck of the draw in those countries, the only good thing about it is that he would have been the only one to know how ugly his wife was.lol

You mean he never gets to see her? EVER? He has to see her at some point correct?

I'm so glad I live in Australia! LOL
Lucky he didn't get to the honeymoon suite there could have been a dick and balls waiting for him. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!
Does anyone know the Arabic word for Nair? Which is Arabic for "Your camel has a lovely smile! PMSL!!

You think he will try to get them veils banned now:D

:D
I'm so glad I live in Australia! LOL
Lucky he didn't get to the honeymoon suite there could have been a dick and balls waiting for him. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!
Does anyone know the Arabic word for Nair? Which is Arabic for "Your camel has a lovely smile! PMSL!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! this is just an example of how retarded our culture is!! HAHAHAHA

for those who don't know how marriage is carried out in these countries... here's how it goes:
1- man says "mom, i'm tired of jacking off for 30 years (or i'm broke from all the money i spend on hookers) and i want you to find me a wife"
2- mom calls up people and tell them to search for a woman with big breasts and a big ass to please her son
3- women over the age of 25 rarely ever get married, so this is a time for parents of women who are around that age seize the oppurtinity... they say "she's 18... gorgeous... blah blah blah... but we don't want him to see her, because he then might describe her to his friends and everyone else and it would be bad for her reputation if he decides to play around and doesn't want to get married." but in reality, she's anything but gorgeous, bad manners... blah blah blah, and they just want to get rid of her.
4- man is horny and doesn't care if he gets to see her before the wedding or not... he takes his moms word (which she took from other people and never saw the girl) and pays the dauri (or however you spell it) and waits to pay for a $100,000 wedding, $20,000 piece of shit jewlery just to go sleep with her.
5- man realizes he made the biggest mistake of his life when the wedding is over and the woman takes off the 18 metric tons of make up (they spend anywhere from $1000 -$5000 on wedding make up, just a one time thing mind you) and takes off her dress... he then looks in the mirror and realizes that he is actually prettier than she is...

this is basically the main idea behind the tradition of marriage in our countries...

oh, and if you have a girlfriend for a while... it's common knowledge that you should never ever marry her cuz she is a slut... if she decided to a have a relationship with you without getting married, then she'll definately cheat on you when you get married.

wonderful thought process we have around here.

You have to pay a dowry to the bride's family? It's like paying for a permanent hooker.

It should be the other way around. The bride's family should pay you for taking her!

lmao,y buy a car before taking it for a test drive!!!

this us a classic example of why you never buy a car without taking it for a test drive, or at least check under the hood...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131