over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YOU HAVE BEEN FOREWARNED..... BESTPOSER

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooey

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Anyone that knows who I am can vouge for my character here or away from this board.... the very much parallel each other. This thread is merely to recognizr an individual, highlight them, forewarn others and close this chapter. I wont go deep into this issue because mostly I do not like to air dirty laundry or create drama but after the last insult to her I thought id speak out for her to the BBing world. In short my GF loaned the person known as Bestposer here and other boards about $600 to go to a funeral in his home state with the agreement that he would pay at least $300 of this amt back to her. Well after many months if not years not this individual has made no attempt to pay back just empty words and promises. Now I can admit knowing my GF she can be a lil hasty and agressive towards people about paying her back because she has loaned others money who have done the same out of goodwill. But the amount of disrespect and irresponsibility in this situation cannot be ignored any longer by myself. His latest promise wasnt too long ago on musclemayhem.com where he finally agreed to pay back this amount even if it was in small amounts, which she agreed to. Well this has not been done and it has been many months since this has been brought up. This individual has blown off and now turned and directed it towards her as if it was her fault for his inability to do as he has said... again. Now he has gone to insulting her and telling her to go die. I do not want anything to do with this drama nor you Bestposer. I have told her to erase your number, and she will no longer contact you, and please do not contact her. We do not want the money back even if you had a change of heart it is no good here. In time karma will come back and haunt you. This will be the last about this issue. I just would like to forewarn any other person(s) involved with this individual in any sort of financial way to please be careful. His credibility is less then favorable and you will probably lose your investment. I apologize to everyone I did not want to create drama or a scene just merely reveal an individual to others for their actions or lack of so others will not lose out like my GF did.

Goo

His handle sounds fitting. Poser for somebody with credibility. Piece of garbage should pay his debts.

i cant believe this is resurrected again! your girlfriend seems like a great girl on mayhem.. just curious.. how old is this bestposer?
thanks

Gooey,

Your post speaks very highly of your character. Need more peeps like you. Good luck, enjoy life.

Goo, I am in business and this sort of thing gets my back up everytime. You have handled this very well and yes, Karma will be paying him a visit!
Well done Goo and all the best to you and your GF.

wow very sorry to hear that gooey.. its sad how people can just do unto others how they would never allow done to them. its very horrible that in the scheme of things the intial act of being kind and helpful has backfired miserably on mem thanks for putting up with me and for posting this. I love you

Last edited:
You are making the right decision Gooey.

Pekkerwood

Leave it to karma and letting it go is the best thing;) .

Believe me karma is running like crazy these days and it is long overdue.

Best Response to someone like this: "How old are you? You mean to tell me that after 2x/3x years you haven't been able to save up $600?"

Unfortunate situation man. I wouldn't go loaning anyone else money in the future.

karma is a bitch with bastards :rolleyes: ;) one day or another he will get what he deserves

I can't stand people who profit of others kindness :mad:

**broken link removed**

:confused: don't really see the need of this thread here as its already at musclemayhem (Q!'s home board for the most part) as people here barely even know the cat???? the ones that do post also at musclemayhem and can read your thread over there where it has been hashed and hashed and hashed and mashed and smashed and well you get the point. nothing personal against you gooey just don't really see the need of this thread here when its already in the important place where people know the whole story thanks to a million page thread about it over at mayhem.

Q-Diesel/Bestposer posts over here as well and I was informed that there are many people he owes $$ to in this same matter so I don't see what harm it is to get the word out?

I wouldn't trade my rep on the boards or in life for $60000000 let alone $600 (plus the additional he owes others who have chosen to remain quiet on the issue)

Dan sorry to hear that this shit is still going on and that you guys are just gonna write it off as a loss and lesson learned.

k...

**broken link removed**

:confused: don't really see the need of this thread here as its already at musclemayhem (Q!'s home board for the most part) as people here barely even know the cat???? the ones that do post also at musclemayhem and can read your thread over there where it has been hashed and hashed and hashed and mashed and smashed and well you get the point. nothing personal against you gooey just don't really see the need of this thread here when its already in the important place where people know the whole story thanks to a million page thread about it over at mayhem.

sorry brutha, I do not like to air drama online their is no place for it online, and I have always been respectful to others and not do so. This issue involves someone I care for very much and when a person blows you off after promise and promise to pay you back and then now resorts to telling you to "go jump in front of a bus" or "go die, you will never get the $ cuz you outed me"????? The online airing was last resort to get this individual to pay heed to their committed obligation. It took Dante's good will to end the dispute but then the same individual turned down that proposal and agreed to pay pack in smaller amounts. This never happened either. So we are warning others, while putting closure on all the threads and any other future threads. It has been a huge waste of time and money. It is done here.... nothing left to say or do, I just dont want someone else to waste their time, $ and energy in the same goodwill way she did. Im sorry if I annouyed you, I was just trying highlight the issue so good people like urself dont get caught doin the same.

Q-Diesel/Bestposer posts over here as well and I was informed that there are many people he owes $$ to in this same matter so I don't see what harm it is to get the word out?

I wouldn't trade my rep on the boards or in life for $60000000 let alone $600 (plus the additional he owes others who have chosen to remain quiet on the issue)

Dan sorry to hear that this shit is still going on and that you guys are just gonna write it off as a loss and lesson learned.

thanks massg I appreciate your kind words of support. I have heard the same that this situation has happened to others and its a reoccuring cycle that my goal was to highlight and help stop. It is no longer going on, this situation has been finalized and it is done. Nothing else to say or do, Just wanted to put closure on this situation with this individual.

It's always so disappointing to hear that some people can take advantage of others generosity. Gooey, I hope it works out of you and your GF. You guys are good people.

nah....

were good Sassy thanks for your care... just money you can always get that back... but character, I feel is more important. Were doin great cept that im still dieting:( and drivin her nuts lol

Its best to call it a wash---and move forward!!!

I don't know you gooey personally-- but we do know some of the same people. You always seemed to be the laid back type of guy who doesnt speak negative about people. I always tell my friends this::

"You can judge a mans INTREGRITY BY 2 THINGS-----MONEY AND WOMEN". Over time----more than 90% of people will buckle. If someone owes you money---they will make a conscious effort to repay you. If you have to ask them for your money...that tells you something right there!! As for the woman aspect---well if a guy is going to try to mess w someone you care about---then that tells you what hes really about --right there as well.

Alot of people cant differentiate between business and friendship. I have ended some friendships just on the basis of principles!!! If they are going to try to screw me on a few bucks that I loaned them----then they are no longer in my life thats for sure. I always say you cant put a price on a man's integrity!!! I would rather have my integrity as a good man---than having a lot of money with NO INTEGRITY!!! Money $$ can always be replaced---you cant replace respect or integrity when you really think about it!! Once you have lost it----its pretty tough to ever gain back!

Awesome post mental1!!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

wow very sorry to hear that gooey.. its sad how people can just do unto others how they would never allow done to them. its very horrible that in the scheme of things the intial act of being kind and helpful has backfired miserably on your gf.... best wishes to you both

Wait... I'm confused..;) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1