over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YOU HAVE BEEN FOREWARNED..... BESTPOSER

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUESTION??

wow very sorry to hear that gooey.. its sad how people can just do unto others how they would never allow done to them. its very horrible that in the scheme of things the intial act of being kind and helpful has backfired miserably on your gf.... best wishes to you both

ARENT YOU GOOEYS GIRLFRIEND? ARENT YOU THE ONE WHO GOT MONEY TAKEN FROM BESTPOSER? I AM CONFUSED HERE.

wow got some smart cookies here :)

Yes yes its me :)

I am his gf and VERY proud of that title.

busted............

Why the intrigue Buff?
I thought it was cause Goo "just" called you his GF...
instead of the proper title of "Infinitely Beloved One"

I get in trouble all the time with Sassy for that one.:rolleyes:

Gooey, I really don't know you, but I have lost alot more than $600, Hell, one person alone owes me $6000. To be more exact I have over $60,000 in collections and small claims. Why, am I telling you this? It seems like this is bothering you, more than it should. He not only took your $600, but he is controlling your emotions. Take him to small claims, file a lawsuit, then have a collection agency collect it, then don't worry about it(a judgement will ruin his credit for 10 years) I"ll be damned if these scumbags that owe me all this money are going to get me upset too. Do you get my point? I will eventually get my money, but in the mean time I am not going to worry about it, and if I don't, I let a collection agency be a pain in their ass. I am like you, I believe he should have paid you(it is a matter if integrity).

let it go its just 600 bucks......small price to pay to not have to deal w/ a douche bag:D

Pesty- I feel your pain and yes he DID get the best of my emotions but NO MORE! As gooey stated we don't even want his $. He will never pay me and I have come to terms with after a year of mental anguish and lies from him. I'm sorry if any of you feel this thread was unwarranted but when this POS got to the point of telling me " go die" and "go kill myself" enough is enough! This closes a LONG chapter for me and on this note. I'm DONE :)

Last edited:
Pesty- I feel your pain and yes he DID get the best of my emotions but NO MORE! As gooey stated we don't even want his $. He will never pay me and I have come to terms with after a year of mental anguish and lies from him. I'm sorry if any of you feel this thread was unwarranted but when this POS got to the point of telling me " go die" and "go kill myself" enough is enough! This closes a LONG chapter for me and on this note. I'm DONE :)
I never did read the thread at mayhem I just skimmed through it here and there so im just asking, how well did you know Q? did you use to date him? best friends? just wanting to know how you two know each other and how well, it must have been damn well to loan him 600 dollars, hell i have a hard time giving my sister 600 dollars (key word being give as I don't loan money, i will give money to people though).

B-boy to answer your question, NO Q and I didn't ever date. We were close friends for about 2 years. I do not regret lending the money because I have a good heart and do for those I care about. I can say this I know the $ was used for a plane ticket back to chicago as I made sure to book the flight myself.

B-boy to answer your question, NO Q and I didn't ever date. We were close friends for about 2 years. I do not regret lending the money because I have a good heart and do for those I care about. I can say this I know the $ was used for a plane ticket back to chicago as I made sure to book the flight myself.
ok thanks for answering my question beca as it was really none of my business, but i just thought i would ask.

Im staying out of this one! I learned a hard lesson on mayhem last time when i got a bunch of PM's from people stating "What the hell are you doing?!?!? Volunteering to pay off that guys debt?!?!"

I got royally reamed by quite a few people....and some were majorly pissed off at me saying "you would do that and not put 600 to this so and so charity or this cause?!?!?!"

Pretty much I got "P-owned in PM's"---LOL

I just wanted it to go away.....

yes but...

Im staying out of this one! I learned a hard lesson on mayhem last time when i got a bunch of PM's from people stating "What the hell are you doing?!?!? Volunteering to pay off that guys debt?!?!"

I got royally reamed by quite a few people....and some were majorly pissed off at me saying "you would do that and not put 600 to this so and so charity or this cause?!?!?!"

it doesnt matter what you do in life some appreciate it while most hate you and will talk shizzle. U cant please everyone in life. You a very gracious good person Dante and to even propose that is very admirable. Your a good one ;)

goo

dante- Im sorry for anything that you endured from that thread over on MM... your generosity was appreciated more then you know. I honestly could never have taken your money for someone else's debt especially an individual that you dont even know very well. You have shown me long before I knew you that are a good person. thank you for your offer in the past and for all the support you have provided dan.

dante- Im sorry for anything that you endured from that thread over on MM... your generosity was appreciated more then you know. I honestly could never have taken your money for someone else's debt especially an individual that you dont even know very well. You have shown me long before I knew you that are a good person. thank you for your offer in the past and for all the support you have provided dan.

That is just how Dante is. I can't imagine how many people feel that they owe him (Dante) more than they could ever repay for all he does. He and his wife are just truly great people.

LOL...Yeah you got worked over pretty good over there for trying to be nice..

I agree with Dusty that is just the way you roll though...lol..

I am not touching this thread with a 1000ft pole.....LOL

Ok im starting to feel stupid, you tell me you and Q were just close friends, but the thread over at mayhem say's something totally different, I never realized you have dated so many people from the boards. the thread at mayhem is a whole different tone that this one is!

Ok im starting to feel stupid, you tell me you and Q were just close friends, but the thread over at mayhem say's something totally different, I never realized you have dated so many people from the boards. the thread at mayhem is a whole different tone that this one is!

listen to me please.. i did NOT date Q and if u follow the whole thread at mayhem , it has taken a turn for the worst with cracks. they make up stuff... we never dated nor even close

On another board, he claims that you two slept together, maybe this is what's really causing all the heat, not necessarily the fact that you didn't date???

listen to me please.. i did NOT date Q and if u follow the whole thread at mayhem , it has taken a turn for the worst with cracks. they make up stuff... we never dated nor even close
well only you would know the truth so i quess i have no reason not to believe you but damn that thread is making me think twice of your situation I must admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear