advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You know you're getting older in bodybuilding when...

Back in the 80s

When you remember as a young teen taking the GNC vita packs and thinking they were like steroids. I looked for pictures online but cant find any. They were small baggies with about 8 different pills in them. The baggies all came in a big bag that had the nutritional info on a sheet of paper. Ingredients like royal jelly, bee pollen, and orchic. Remember thinking the orchic had testosterone in it.

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 501
When it doesn't faze you any longer that you just blasted a fart in front of people while lifting heavy weight.

Brother, I've been doing this for years and stopped giving a shit a loooong time ago! :headbang:

When you remember as a young teen taking the GNC vita packs and thinking they were like steroids. I looked for pictures online but cant find any. They were small baggies with about 8 different pills in them. The baggies all came in a big bag that had the nutritional info on a sheet of paper. Ingredients like royal jelly, bee pollen, and orchic. Remember thinking the orchic had testosterone in it.

How bout cybergenics? Or weiders anabolic pacs?....lol...the late 80s were awesome

When you see how many people want to use PEDS just after they start training for a pair of months... 10 years back only the freaks used PEDS. Only the biggest in the gym knew how to do it... now every gym rat did a tren cycle.

When you see how many people want to use PEDS just after they start training for a pair of months... 10 years back only the freaks used PEDS. Only the biggest in the gym knew how to do it... now every gym rat did a tren cycle.

going to need a citation

More like 30 years ago.

yeah.. only the freaks were using steroids back in the day when they weren't banned :rolleyes:

Every era had it's group of non-impressive AAS built physiques.

We just didn't hear or talk about them.

Nowadays, we see them and hear them loud and clear.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

....when you are on bodybuilding forums reading threads about "when you know you're getting older in bodybuilding when.... " :D:D:D

When you want to take high doses but you can't due to all the side effects you didn't get when you were 25 :eek::D

LOL. Luckily mine wouldn't drop me but they would get that familiar old busy signal. It was worlds faster than the old modems we used with the Apple in the 80s though. Those were the kind where you would lay the phone handset down on the modem, in a pair of cups.

Maldorf:

I remember 300 baud and thought Dennis Hayes was the freakin man when he came up with 1200 baud Hayes Modem. I also remember the "cradle" you put the phone in. People had parrots that mimicked the connection noises. Annoying as hell.

Many people do not believe it, but to this day there is some data cheaper to move with "Sneaker Net" by loading up drives and putting people on Jets to deliver. Not bad work.

I remember transferring data off an old Cromemco System built in the mid 70's at around 1200 baud through the RS-232 port for an Accounting firm to migrate to their new system. Took around four days around the clock.

When I got my own 128k connection I was Basically an ISP.

The "Good old Days". Don't miss them.

Pwood

I can remember back when if you wore shorts with knee high black socks...You would have got laughed out of the gym. Seeing people wear neon colors these days does make me nostalgic for the mid eighties though....

I can remember back when if you wore shorts with knee high black socks...You would have got laughed out of the gym. Seeing people wear neon colors these days does make me nostalgic for the mid eighties though....

I rocked the parachute pants in high school. :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity