over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Young gun blast and cruise

collinb

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys, just have a few questions and looking for some opinions.

Started first cycle begininng of the summer, and ran for 12 weeks using low dose anavar at the last 4 weeks, 375 mg Test E and 450 EQ for the first 6 weeks, and then 500 test e and 600 EQ for the last 6 felt I needed to up my doses a bit. Worked well gained great size and mass which was my goal.

Was debating on B/C over my PCT which I ultimately chose to pick up. Took clomid during cruise for 4 weeks at 50 mg a day ( returned nuts to full size but also caused me to break out bad on my back and shoulders, as compared to my no acne sides while on my cycle). Ran 200 mg test for 6 weeks, and just picked up my next blast.

Running 250 Test EOD, roughly 850~ mg a week for these first 2 weeks, dropping to 750 for the next 14 weeks making this a 16 week cycle. Hitting dbol for 6 weeks at 25 mg a day, then winny for the last 5 weeks at 50 mg a day.

Stats:
6'1"
225 lbs
20 (21 in less than a month) years old
Lifting for the past 5 years

Some quick measurmenets:
17.5" arms
44" chest
25" legs
32.25" waist

Now a couple questions:

What would be a good blast and cruise method, I dont plan on running cycles at 16 weeks often would like to keep it to about 8-12 in the next few blasts, switching to shorter esters once I have a solid mass base that Im happy with to harden up and lean out. (I dont mind frequent pins and actually kind of like it). So what do you guys recommend for Blast and Cruise protocol? How much time off between blasts, how long should a blast in your mind be, and wht dose do you run test for HRT I know my 200 is good but I might increase to 250 a week next cruise.

For upcoming blasts I have quite a few drugs at my disposal, but I dont want to jump in fast, I want to slowly progress.
I have a few cycle ideas

1-12 450 deca/week
1-12 300-500 test E/week
1-4 20 mg dbol ED

or

1-10 250-300 mg Test E/week
1-8 300-350 Tren A/ week
5-10 50 mg winni/ ED

(HCG, Caber, AI's will be used where needed and are all on hand btw)

Or any other simple combos. Is there any that you would recommend for starting out? Nothing to fancy or high dosed, I want to keep building up, but dont want to exceed 1g of gear on any blasts in the next few years. Also do you recommend the deca higher or lower than the test, I read all the threads about 19 NORS and sides, so I know with tren A I am going to run the tren slightly higher than the test, but with Deca do you recommend it higher, equal or the same dose.

I know many people take a break from AAS all together for a few months and try to restart the HPTA system ect.. And I know I am young for this type of method by most people, but I do want to compete and I love this sport, so I see it that if I want to come off Ill come off, but for now I want to stay on and see where I can take myself. Would you recommend every few blasts to take 3-4 months off everything every year and a half or so?

Thanks for any input,
Collin

IMO your starting out to high and should have done a test only cycle to start with. And I see you are only 20yo? I try to steer younger guys away from aas.
But if you are going to do it anyway you should cruise around 250mg a week of test only. And remember orals are hard on your liver an kidneys. Good luck..

I think this upcoming week im going to drop it down to 600 not 750, I am starting out a little high. And Im keeping the orals low dosed and not dragged out

I think this upcoming week im going to drop it down to 600 not 750, I am starting out a little high. And Im keeping the orals low dosed and not dragged out

Good deal. Some people don't know but you can build up some resistance to aas. Keep an AI on hand and a liver protector to.

Good deal. Some people don't know but you can build up some resistance to aas. Keep an AI on hand and a liver protector to.

Already got those, Liv-52 and arimidex on hand. :headbang:

Why do you want to blast and cruise? You're young. No need to at your age IMO. It's also going to be harder for you to have kids in the future as well. Something to think about.

Why do you want to blast and cruise? You're young. No need to at your age IMO. It's also going to be harder for you to have kids in the future as well. Something to think about.

Yeah I told him I usually steer younger guys away from aas but it seems like they already have there mind made up and nothing bad toward him or anything but it seems like when I do tell them to wait they still do it.

I would run test only. No blast and cruise. 16 weeks on, 16 weeks off. Please you'll thank yourself in the future

This is true.. I would run a few cycle before making a decision to take this huge step.. You can get huge on cycles..:headbang:

id listen to the boys and just run cycles til u reach 25 atleast.... i wish i had waited to even start cycling. Joints n ligaments would have thanked me. But you gonna run blast n cruise keep on off times equal or off greater. Im contemplating this but im 30 and still thinking about it.
Here we go, WHY do you want to blast n cruise already. WHat experience do you have with AAS.

Seriously bro, you've got some good advice here. No need to blast and cruise, 16 weeks on (max) 16 off with moderate dose test only. There is couple of things in your post that jump out at me.

1. your young
2. First cycle you "felt I needed to up the dose a bit"
3. you "actually kinda like" frequent pinning
4. your even considering a blast and cruise at your age

While I appreciate your enthusiasm for the sport, those four things send off red flags for me. I get the feeling your gonna do the blast cruise despite anyones attempts to heed warning.

Well guys, no one is really helping me out, was asking questions. I realize Im young and you guys dont suggest younger guys blasting and cruising. But I already am and decided to do it, read every thread over the past 8 months about young guys staying on and all the arguments and its what I want. I got blood work which came out perfect, and going back in in 3 weeks. I know a majority of people are suggesting that I should just cycle, but I want to blast and cruise because I want to keep gains maximum and keep gaining, dont want to come off and have hormones drop and replace them back up every couple weeks, and I like the way I feel while on. I realize the consequences and the side effects that Could happen down the road, and I accept it now. My mind can change soon or in the future, but right now this is what I want.

I'm going to go against the grain here and say that I think you are on the right track. If I could go back in time, I would have began blasting and cruising right from the get go. I know no one wants to recommend that to a young guy, but how many experienced users can honestly say that they weren't going to eventually end up on HRT at some point in their future?

Even if my HPTA was perfectly healthy, I doubt my test levels would be optimum post 40 years of age, so I knew HRT was in my future. I was just delaying the inevitable by cycling on and off.

I personally feel that cycling on and off and doing PCT is harsher on the body than an honest blast and cruise. By honest I mean 8-10 weeks of cycling doses, followed by 8 weeks of true HRT (150mg of test).

I like that you are still sane with your doses despite your desire to stay on. I think that is a smart way to approach things. The roller coaster ride of going on and coming off is not good for your physique or your health, IMO.

If your blood work checks out, I don't see why you can't blast and cruise safely.

I just recently began blasting and cruising at age 30. After my last cycle I cruised at 150mg of test and began a cycle of tren and primo last week.
I also prefer short esters, I shoot ED regardless of what I am taking. I feel that cycles of 8-10 weeks followed by cruises at 150mg of test per week is the perfect compromise.

For me personally, I always run test at a really low dose, especially with 19-nors, whether it be NPP or tren. I find that the sides are far more tolerable doing it that way. I bump the dose of the 19-nor higher than I normally would and keep test at or near HRT levels. The most I will do is 250mg per week, usually it is just 150mg. I will run NPP at 100mg per day or tren at the same dose if I am trying to reduce bodyfat.

If I ever do run test at higher doses again, it will be without any 19-nors and I will be running aromasin with nolva and letro on hand, with no other aromatizing drugs in my stack. I personally feel that is the only way to avoid uncontrollable side effects. I am thinking test with primo and masteron may be a good cycle when I don't want to run 19-nors.

Everyone is different though. You may find that you can run a higher dose of test with your 19-nors and not have a problem. I am not one of those people though. The only way to know is to try it out. If you do, I strongly suggest something fast like prop or TNE so you can drop or eliminate the dose if you run into problems.

I'm going to go against the grain here and say that I think you are on the right track. If I could go back in time, I would have began blasting and cruising right from the get go. I know no one wants to recommend that to a young guy, but how many experienced users can honestly say that they weren't going to eventually end up on HRT at some point in their future?

Even if my HPTA was perfectly healthy, I doubt my test levels would be optimum post 40 years of age, so I knew HRT was in my future. I was just delaying the inevitable by cycling on and off.

I personally feel that cycling on and off and doing PCT is harsher on the body than an honest blast and cruise. By honest I mean 8-10 weeks of cycling doses, followed by 8 weeks of true HRT (150mg of test).

I like that you are still sane with your doses despite your desire to stay on. I think that is a smart way to approach things. The roller coaster ride of going on and coming off is not good for your physique or your health, IMO.

If your blood work checks out, I don't see why you can't blast and cruise safely.

I just recently began blasting and cruising at age 30. After my last cycle I cruised at 150mg of test and began a cycle of tren and primo last week.
I also prefer short esters, I shoot ED regardless of what I am taking. I feel that cycles of 8-10 weeks followed by cruises at 150mg of test per week is the perfect compromise.

For me personally, I always run test at a really low dose, especially with 19-nors, whether it be NPP or tren. I find that the sides are far more tolerable doing it that way. I bump the dose of the 19-nor higher than I normally would and keep test at or near HRT levels. The most I will do is 250mg per week, usually it is just 150mg. I will run NPP at 100mg per day or tren at the same dose if I am trying to reduce bodyfat.

If I ever do run test at higher doses again, it will be without any 19-nors and I will be running aromasin with nolva and letro on hand, with no other aromatizing drugs in my stack. I personally feel that is the only way to avoid uncontrollable side effects. I am thinking test with primo and masteron may be a good cycle when I don't want to run 19-nors.

Everyone is different though. You may find that you can run a higher dose of test with your 19-nors and not have a problem. I am not one of those people though. The only way to know is to try it out. If you do, I strongly suggest something fast like prop or TNE so you can drop or eliminate the dose if you run into problems.

Thanks for the insight man, all I was looking for.

Good luck on your blast and cruise. Sometimes we get tired of taking 2 steps forward and one step back with pct cycling.. I'm going to start my blast and cruise soon. Be safe and keep an eye on your body ..

I like what TNH advocated above. I used to throw out the you're too young disclaimer but at the end of the day we all justify what we do to our bodies so why not provide the best data possible to the end user and let the chips fall where they may.
So collinb to address your OP questions.
1. I'd let your bloodwork dictate this. If you haven't already you will learn you can maintain your blast gains on 200mg or less for several months. So once you have recovered per se based on your blood test [HDL, rbc, hemato, whatever else you're tracking for concernes] go for it.
2. Like TNH said and I always say if using either or both 19nors I'd keep the test below 200 if sides are an issues if they are not then yes have at it but 5 out of 6 dudes cannot do high test high 19nor
3. And here is the real meat and potatoes issue. In your second point you said "but I dont want to jump in fast, I want to slowly progress". Like I said above we can justify anything in the world. If you truly think you have to potential to be on stage at the Jr USA's in 2015 then you will have to take a certain path. You merely wanna be big and strong and prance around your local gym you can take another.

The undeniable truth is this the bigger you wanna get the more you will have to use and more often. If you can rationalize the health impact then have at it. I myself after seeing my bloodwork could not and thus I personally will never be the monster I was before and I'm ok with that. I'm not making any moral judgments here I would vigorously encourage periodic bloodwork so you know you're OK. Just go in eyes wide open. You will look pretty damn good on a gram a week of test prop or 200mg of test with 500 each of npp and tren ace. But make no mistake that won't win you the local regional show and not even close for anything nationally.
As long as you can live with what you do that's really all any of us can ask for or pursue ourselves

I like what TNH advocated above.==
So collinb to address your OP questions.
1. I'd let your bloodwork dictate this. If you haven't already you will learn you can maintain your blast gains on 200mg or less for several months. So once you have recovered per se based on your blood test [HDL, rbc, hemato, whatever else you're tracking for concernes] go for it.
I plan on getting blood test done in 4 weeks after this blast and towards the end of my cruise to make sure Im set to go. Plan on being as safe to my health as possible and if bloodwork checks out fine Ill continue if not Ill fix it.
2. Like TNH said and I always say if using either or both 19nors I'd keep the test below 200 if sides are an issues if they are not then yes have at it but 5 out of 6 dudes cannot do high test high 19nor
Thanks for the tip, I have seen you and others support this in numerous threads, and when I run either NPP or Tren A next blast I plan on using 200 test and between 350-500 of the 19-nor. Also will have caber on hand and AI
3. And here is the real meat and potatoes issue. In your second point you said "but I dont want to jump in fast, I want to slowly progress". Like I said above we can justify anything in the world. If you truly think you have to potential to be on stage at the Jr USA's in 2015 then you will have to take a certain path. You merely wanna be big and strong and prance around your local gym you can take another.
Yeah haha this is the real truth. I dont plan on being the winner of Jr USA's. I want to progress slow and steady in the sport and start competing in about 1-2 years. I have to prioritize and graduate first with a degree and find a good job before I want to try to progress too far in BBing so I dont get side tracked from life goals. Although being a good competitor is one of those ;)

The undeniable truth is this the bigger you wanna get the more you will have to use and more often. If you can rationalize the health impact then have at it. I myself after seeing my bloodwork could not and thus I personally will never be the monster I was before and I'm ok with that. I'm not making any moral judgments here I would vigorously encourage periodic bloodwork so you know you're OK. Just go in eyes wide open. You will look pretty damn good on a gram a week of test prop or 200mg of test with 500 each of npp and tren ace. But make no mistake that won't win you the local regional show and not even close for anything nationally.
As long as you can live with what you do that's really all any of us can ask for or pursue ourselves

Thanks for all the tips and advice Saps. The input I was looking for along with TNH. I know I will have to increase my doses to be a decent competitor, but right now I want to start low and work my way up as I plan on competing in the future and not any time close to now. As always solid advice from you man, thanks.

Thanks for all the tips and advice Saps. The input I was looking for along with TNH. I know I will have to increase my doses to be a decent competitor, but right now I want to start low and work my way up as I plan on competing in the future and not any time close to now. As always solid advice from you man, thanks.

Well it seems you have things fairly detailed out. The one thing about the low test is if you never try high test high 19nor you will never know if you can or cannot run it. If you do though you will fully understand why some might hate tren if you get the sides.
Also on your blood tests its good to have data in your blast as well as in your cruise. This way you can gauge your recovery time and progress how fast you are recovery on your cruise dose and determine the duration of both blast and cruise

Not telling anyone what to do, but damn, I found out PCT SUCKS! Almost 5 months now from last shot, and I still have not recovered. Going on HRT.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131