over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Young Woman Dies After DNP

swolegasm

Registered
6a82e8c8498a421b2ddb4d697548342c746a5515.jpg

Woman dies after DNP diet pills eat her insides | New York Post

A 21-year-old student “burned up from the inside” and died after taking a lethal dose of diet pills she bought online.

Eloise Parry died when her metabolism went into overdrive and her heart stopped from taking dinitrophenol, or DNP.

Her devastated mother, Fiona, has warned of the dangers of the drug, saying doctors at the Royal Shrewsbury Hospital in Britain’s Shropshire “never had a chance” of saving her beloved daughter.

Eloise Parry drove herself to the hospital after she began feeling unwell around midday April 12, her mother told The Sun.

Staff performed a toxicity test on the Glyndwr University student. Tragically, Eloise had swallowed eight diet pills, six more than a lethal dose.

“She had taken so much DNP that the consequences were inevitable. They never stood a chance of saving her. She burned and crashed,” her mother told The Sun.

“She never intended to take her own life. She just never really understood how dangerous the tablets that she took were.

“Most of us don’t believe that a slimming tablet could possibly kill us. DNP is not a miracle slimming pill. It is a deadly toxin.”

Eloise is believed to have bought the pills online, where they retail for around $200.

West Mercia police are conducting a full investigation into the causes of the student’s death.

6a82e8c8498a421b2ddb4d697548342c746a5515.jpg

Woman dies after DNP diet pills eat her insides | New York Post

A 21-year-old student “burned up from the inside” and died after taking a lethal dose of diet pills she bought online.

Eloise Parry died when her metabolism went into overdrive and her heart stopped from taking dinitrophenol, or DNP.

Her devastated mother, Fiona, has warned of the dangers of the drug, saying doctors at the Royal Shrewsbury Hospital in Britain’s Shropshire “never had a chance” of saving her beloved daughter.

Eloise Parry drove herself to the hospital after she began feeling unwell around midday April 12, her mother told The Sun.

Staff performed a toxicity test on the Glyndwr University student. Tragically, Eloise had swallowed eight diet pills, six more than a lethal dose.

“She had taken so much DNP that the consequences were inevitable. They never stood a chance of saving her. She burned and crashed,” her mother told The Sun.

“She never intended to take her own life. She just never really understood how dangerous the tablets that she took were.

“Most of us don’t believe that a slimming tablet could possibly kill us. DNP is not a miracle slimming pill. It is a deadly toxin.”

Eloise is believed to have bought the pills online, where they retail for around $200.

West Mercia police are conducting a full investigation into the causes of the student’s death.

It's sad and tragic.

(removed the rest of the post, as I sounded like a complete asshole when I re-read it, that wasn't my intention. Feel bad that the young lady passed away.)

Last edited:
Really sad, man. When shit like this happens, I can see why the gov. wants to control shit like DNP. Steroids, not so much, but education should still be available--by the government--reliable education. Hell, people should be able to get the truth about every drug from the government, including guidelines for use in those who are going to seek drugs illegally.

All risks should be presented with clarity. The real truth like we share hear at Pro M--not the half-truth bullshit and lies they tell us in school. This girl died because she had no ides what this shit was, how much she was taking, or probably anything else. If her government wouldn't have failed her and every other kid in school--or at least had reliable public access to information respected by all, this probably wouldn't have happened. Hiding information helps no one.

Once kids learn about drugs in school (the little they actually learn), go through the scare tactics, and realize all the misinformation presented and legitimate information withheld, they end up going to other sources for info--much of which are just as bad, but from the complete opposite perspective, where real risks are ignored and more inaccurate information is presented. Some of these kids don't have a chance. Not many drug users are going to self-educate themselves to the point of a doctorate degree (comparably) on the subject. This kind of information should be freely available to the people, but too many agendas and too many assholes will make sure that never happens.

Last edited:
I felt like I could die on 3 caps (750mg) at the same time. I wouldn't stand a chance at 8, and a skinny 21 year old girl certainly wouldn't either. Really sad stuff. Wish you could just hit the reset button on life sometimes.

On another note, I wonder how a 21 year old girl even heard about something like DNP. It's not a well known drug at all among anyone other than people who go on AAS forums.

I felt like I could die on 3 caps (750mg) at the same time. I wouldn't stand a chance at 8, and a skinny 21 year old girl certainly wouldn't either. Really sad stuff. Wish you could just hit the reset button on life sometimes.

On another note, I wonder how a 21 year old girl even heard about something like DNP. It's not a well known drug at all among anyone other than people who go on AAS forums.

There are fat loss forums--for "normal" people--who talk about it. However, they are generally less educated about this kind of stuff than those on bodybuilding forums, but not always. I have been on a few forums where it was all doctors conversing about various topics, including fat loss drugs like DNP, and the conversation was incredibly deep...much deeper than anything I have seen on a bodybuilding forum--talking about shit I had only a vague understanding of and in some cases no knowledge at all. However, this is rare--to see a group of esteemed doctors specializing on this subject who are also into real-world use as we are, and these conversations are never public.

Last edited:
I have been on a few forums where it was all doctors conversing about various topics, including fat loss drugs like DNP, and the conversation was incredibly deep...much deeper than anything I have seen on a bodybuilding forum--

It's unfortunate what the girl did to herself…my body barely tolerates OTC fat loss stimulants…I can't imagine the torture she went through.

MIKE - Please PM me the links to the forums/threads you mentioned. I'd ask you to post it on this thread, but can't remember the rules on posting URLs to external forums. - Thanks

Im not trying to be cold hearted or anything of the such... but this is why normal OTC fat burners and Ephedra/ephedrine are banned. People don't simply use common sense. Yes she had no idea DNP was in the pills. Ok fine. BUT SHE STILL TOOK 8!!! Like, really? Wtf? On a normal Ripped Fuel or Oxyelite that would fuck you all up!! Now add in that the pills had DNP, well... obviously. But seriously people, 1-2 pills means fat loss. However that doesn't mean that fucking 8 or 10 means more fat loss. Its a lack of common sense unfortunately.

What a tragic shame and I couldn't imagine the hell she went thru. I wish more people would be less cavalier with what goes into their bodies and start learning about what these and really any products are capable of. Any research at all and this could have been avoided. Just sad.

Im not trying to be cold hearted or anything of the such... but this is why normal OTC fat burners and Ephedra/ephedrine are banned. People don't simply use common sense. Yes she had no idea DNP was in the pills. Ok fine. BUT SHE STILL TOOK 8!!! Like, really? Wtf? On a normal Ripped Fuel or Oxyelite that would fuck you all up!! Now add in that the pills had DNP, well... obviously. But seriously people, 1-2 pills means fat loss. However that doesn't mean that fucking 8 or 10 means more fat loss. Its a lack of common sense unfortunately.

how many people do you think read the article and then went searching for dnp anyway, my guess is this article created more dnp users than scared off. I saw it on yahoo, so it's in front of how many sets of eyes that had never heard of a drug that could make ya lose 3+ pounds a week and they're thinking shit i just wont take 4x the suggested dose.

here's a lil story about a friend who accidentally was taking DNP caps, but thought he was taking his custom made vitamin pills... and he takes 5 of those a day

LUCKILY after he took a cap, cops knocked on his door, he was scared as shit thinking he was in trouble, but the cops were looking for some fugitive around the area, and were asking questions from the residents.

After he was done talking to the cop, he walked upstairs to continue taking his "vitamins", and there he saw the bottle of vitamin sitting on a different desk.

Sure it's sad a life is lost but it does not have anything to do with Dnp being dangerous. I haven't looked at the shit for years but it used to come in 200 or 250 mg caps when I'd get it. So eight is 1600 mgs to 2000mgs. Yeah no shit that will kill you. So will Tylenol if you take handfuls of it.

you can`t fix stupid. The girl already looked thin from the pic posted, where are her parents/friends to help with her body image issues. She was obviously not a DNP candidate.

here's a lil story about a friend who accidentally was taking DNP caps, but thought he was taking his custom made vitamin pills... and he takes 5 of those a day

LUCKILY after he took a cap, cops knocked on his door, he was scared as shit thinking he was in trouble, but the cops were looking for some fugitive around the area, and were asking questions from the residents.

After he was done talking to the cop, he walked upstairs to continue taking his "vitamins", and there he saw the bottle of vitamin sitting on a different desk.

if he spread them out throughout the day, he probably would have been fine unless he was like under 170 pounds.

if he took 5 at once, he'd almost definitely be dead.

Really sad, man. When shit like this happens, I can see why the gov. wants to control shit like DNP. Steroids, not so much, but education should still be available--by the government--reliable education. Hell, people should be able to get the truth about every drug from the government, including guidelines for use in those who are going to seek drugs illegally.

All risks should be presented with clarity. The real truth like we share hear at Pro M--not the half-truth bullshit and lies they tell us in school. This girl died because she had no ides what this shit was, how much she was taking, or probably anything else. If her government wouldn't have failed her and every other kid in school--or at least had reliable public access to information respected by all, this probably wouldn't have happened. Hiding information helps no one.

Once kids learn about drugs in school (the little they actually learn), go through the scare tactics, and realize all the misinformation presented and legitimate information withheld, they end up going to other sources for info--much of which are just as bad, but from the complete opposite perspective, where real risks are ignored and more inaccurate information is presented. Some of these kids don't have a chance. Not many drug users are going to self-educate themselves to the point of a doctorate degree (comparably) on the subject. This kind of information should be freely available to the people, but too many agendas and too many assholes will make sure that never happens.

I hear what you say Mike about the Gov not educating people on drugs but if she did what I just did ( a google search ) this young lady would still be with us. The problem with kids and even adults are they never do enough research before putting something in their body they know nothing about.
BTW hope you are feeling better.

ANYONE who has taken DNP knows it could kill you if you took too much. she could have had any one of the guys on this board (even trinity) help her lose fat, instead she's dead.

Knew two guys that kept mixing up mcg and mg on clen... Luckily they figured it out before taking any. I swear.

Tragic for the girl and her family though

Government can't even educate people to read, you can't possibly expect them to educate people on how to take drugs

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws