over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Young Woman Dies After DNP

so basically what you're saying is... you've never taken DNP before?

Your a jackass, take what I say literally as in what DNP does to you is what meth an cocaine does to you, highlight my wording to try to make me look unintelligent, yea DNP is a stimulant, although it is a poison doesn't mean it doesn't STIMULATE your heart rate. The purpose it has in the bodybuilding world could be replaced with recreational drugs and give almost the same effects, therefore I said it is similar to these drugs. So little slice you took it before? How ripped did you get, how much weight did you lose how much of that was muscle? DNP is stupid.. An you ask if I've taken it before, no I have not because I don't have porch light with nobody home. This is another drug that is pointless and only severe benefits gained from this are harmful and detrimental. I'm sure Dante would agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Maximal dose, minimal dose, fatal dose, it doesn't matter DNP is dangerous. And the dosing of how things are charted is shit. Everyone's body is different, if you die on 8pills don't mean I can't die on 1pill, any stimulant effects the heart rate and electrical pathways of the heart, NOT ONE PERSON has the same electrical pathways of their heart, therefore any stimulant is dangerous especially a drug like DNP. Lastly if you can't get shredded without DNP then your a bitch! Bust your ass harder and suffer the right way, the healthier way. Anyone want to argue here's the irony of the drug, it causes extreme weightloss(muscle,fat,water) and harms the body, toxicity, body temperature etc. THIS IS NOT A DRUG MESNT FOR BODYBUILDING. This drug and its effects are equivalent IMO to meth or cocaine. Snort cocaine 3-4 times a day, lose 5lbs a week, take steroids to preserve muscle and harm your body along the way. There you go another alternative to DNP.

c14.jpg

I'm a full retard, go find doctors forums explaining all effects of DNP on the body and find out how retarded you are.

I'm a full retard, go find doctors forums explaining all effects of DNP on the body and find out how retarded you are.

**broken link removed**

Your a jackass, take what I say literally as in what DNP does to you is what meth an cocaine does to you, highlight my wording to try to make me look unintelligent, yea DNP is a stimulant, although it is a poison doesn't mean it doesn't STIMULATE your heart rate. The purpose it has in the bodybuilding world could be replaced with recreational drugs and give almost the same effects, therefore I said it is similar to these drugs. So little slice you took it before? How ripped did you get, how much weight did you lose how much of that was muscle? DNP is stupid.. An you ask if I've taken it before, no I have not because I don't have porch light with nobody home. This is another drug that is pointless and only severe benefits gained from this are harmful and detrimental. I'm sure Dante would agree

whoooaaaa there cowboy... no need to jump into name calling just because I disagreed with you...

ive never noticed DNP making my heart rate increase.. probably because it's causing me to shed excess weight (which would cause my HR to decrease, of course).

DNP is nothing like meth or cocaine lol.. I know this because ive taken it, many times.. (DNP, not cocaine or meth). ive literally been to the brink with DNP, and after having literally dozens of blood tests done, multiple urinanalyses, and an ultrasound on my organs, I can say with confidence that my DNP crisis didn't do me any real harm (I suppose I would probably need a biopsy on my liver and kidneys to be completely sure.. but I digress).. I was severely dehydrated, and a complete mess, and there wasn't even protein or blood in my urine.

last time I took it, I lost about 20 pounds, had striations in my glutes, and didn't notice any real loss in strength (of course I lost leverage from the extra pounds, so my rack pull decreased slightly). if you keep the intensity up really, really high, you won't lose strength.

it's not a pointless drug.. T3 and Clen are quite harmful as well.. as are large doses of ephedrine, but we don't hear people talking about those very often, do we?

and yes, im sure Dante would agree that DNP is unnecessary.. because in reality, it is unnecessary, but that's not the point.

anyways, there's no need to be upset.

I hear 200 day for long periods up to 30 days is fairly tolerable and will produced same affect as high does say 600-800 over 10 days.

It sad and unfortunate isnt this like the second female around this age who died on dnp in last 3 years.

Im sure these young college kids aren't watching diet and fluid intake and electrolytes etc etc while taking any type of fat burners etc.

girls when i was in HS use to overdose on dexatrim all the time and over drink alcohol and end up in the ER.

Last edited:
whoooaaaa there cowboy... no need to jump into name calling just because I disagreed with you...

ive never noticed DNP making my heart rate increase.. probably because it's causing me to shed excess weight (which would cause my HR to decrease, of course).

DNP is nothing like meth or cocaine lol.. I know this because ive taken it, many times.. (DNP, not cocaine or meth). ive literally been to the brink with DNP, and after having literally dozens of blood tests done, multiple urinanalyses, and an ultrasound on my organs, I can say with confidence that my DNP crisis didn't do me any real harm (I suppose I would probably need a biopsy on my liver and kidneys to be completely sure.. but I digress).. I was severely dehydrated, and a complete mess, and there wasn't even protein or blood in my urine.

last time I took it, I lost about 20 pounds, had striations in my glutes, and didn't notice any real loss in strength (of course I lost leverage from the extra pounds, so my rack pull decreased slightly). if you keep the intensity up really, really high, you won't lose strength.

it's not a pointless drug.. T3 and Clen are quite harmful as well.. as are large doses of ephedrine, but we don't hear people talking about those very often, do we?

and yes, im sure Dante would agree that DNP is unnecessary.. because in reality, it is unnecessary, but that's not the point.

anyways, there's no need to be upset.

The thing is you ran all the tests except the one test that could show possibilities of a malfunction in which this girl died from, you don't have sudden heart failure because you have protein spilling in your kidneys or high ALT levels, sudden heart failure comes from electrical malfunctions within the heart. What I meant about the meth an cocaine wasn't that DNP is like them in the way of getting you high or the feeling I meant you could get the same physique results(weightloss) with them and have the same possibility of dangerous effects. Idc what anyone says you could get striated smoking meth lmao(I've never used it) but I know how these drugs work. An you may have no effects from your experience but like I said not everyone is the same let me capitalize this, NOT ONE PERSON HAS THE SAME ELECTRICAL PATHWAYS IN THEIR HEART, you probably didn't notice your heart rate change because you may be very tolerant to stimulants an other drugs, most people are. But I'm glad you just said DNP is unnecessary because that is exactly what I was saying. Clen is absolutely unnecessary aswell, if your a dumbass boom you could die on your first dose we know that( I have never used clen, I won't and never will) but when it comes to T3 it's not anywhere like the two mentioned but can be potentially dangerous in the long run but is very well a safe drug for fat loss when knowing what your doing. Clen or DNP or ephedrine it doesn't matter if "you know what you are doing" you can easily at any given moment have an electrical malfunction slip into left ventrical tachy-cardia and then boom sudden heart failure just stops beating. Let me ask, have you ever had any sort of heart palpitations while using any drugs and if you did can you remember what drug(s) you were using, or even on nothing but have palpitations?

The thing is you ran all the tests except the one test that could show possibilities of a malfunction in which this girl died from, you don't have sudden heart failure because you have protein spilling in your kidneys or high ALT levels, sudden heart failure comes from electrical malfunctions within the heart. What I meant about the meth an cocaine wasn't that DNP is like them in the way of getting you high or the feeling I meant you could get the same physique results(weightloss) with them and have the same possibility of dangerous effects. Idc what anyone says you could get striated smoking meth lmao(I've never used it) but I know how these drugs work. An you may have no effects from your experience but like I said not everyone is the same let me capitalize this, NOT ONE PERSON HAS THE SAME ELECTRICAL PATHWAYS IN THEIR HEART, you probably didn't notice your heart rate change because you may be very tolerant to stimulants an other drugs, most people are. But I'm glad you just said DNP is unnecessary because that is exactly what I was saying. Clen is absolutely unnecessary aswell, if your a dumbass boom you could die on your first dose we know that( I have never used clen, I won't and never will) but when it comes to T3 it's not anywhere like the two mentioned but can be potentially dangerous in the long run but is very well a safe drug for fat loss when knowing what your doing. Clen or DNP or ephedrine it doesn't matter if "you know what you are doing" you can easily at any given moment have an electrical malfunction slip into left ventrical tachy-cardia and then boom sudden heart failure just stops beating. Let me ask, have you ever had any sort of heart palpitations while using any drugs and if you did can you remember what drug(s) you were using, or even on nothing but have palpitations?

How about what I say? Little Slice may have never done Cocaine, but I sure as hell have... You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

As a matter of fact I'm on my first DNP run right now and have had ZERO effects on heart rate. Working my way to 750mg, currently on 500mg for the next few days.

I binged bad on coke, I could EASILY do $300 worth in one night, shit I remember I went to Orlando (3 hours north of me) and I killed $300 worth JUST ON THE WAY THERE.

No I didn't lose weight or burn fat... You have no idea about narcotics or DNP and the mechanisms in which they work..

DNP is not a stimulant.

By the way, my drug use/alcohol addiction was years prior. I'm clean now...

DNP is a stimulant??? Does it make you high?? LOL.........

How about what I say? Little Slice may have never done Cocaine, but I sure as hell have... You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

As a matter of fact I'm on my first DNP run right now and have had ZERO effects on heart rate. Working my way to 750mg, currently on 500mg for the next few days.

I binged bad on coke, I could EASILY do $300 worth in one night, shit I remember I went to Orlando (3 hours north of me) and I killed $300 worth JUST ON THE WAY THERE.

No I didn't lose weight or burn fat... You have no idea about narcotics or DNP and the mechanisms in which they work..

DNP is not a stimulant.

By the way, my drug use/alcohol addiction was years prior. I'm clean now...

I have no idea about narcotics. So you know me personally, I don't give a fuck how much coke you did lol! You didn't lose any weight cause you probably didn't have weight to begin with. I know sbout narcotics moron don't tell me what I know and don't know, for that matter in general you have no idea what I know **broken link removed**

Read the bottom of one page out of 85page abstract, this is one simple documented article... What is tachy-cardia? You obviously don't know shit and definently mis construing every post I have written, run your DNP you'll just be snother dumbshit Dante talks about, I'll go on and on but I'm in the hospital as we speak an had surgery this morning already, I'm VERY VERY knowledgable with anything involving the cardiac system so if you want to debate about it lets go, you turn my post around. I said although it is a poison it does effect the heart as a stimulant. Fat loss pills you get at nutrition depot, they call them thermogenesis, DNP is a true thermogenic, I'll stop there lets see if your smart enough to put the puzzle together

Oh let me make it a little clearer DNP,clen, ephedrine.... Instead of saying stimulate the heart rate.. The reason it stimulates the heart rate is because how it effects the arrhythmia of your heart.

Maximal dose, minimal dose, fatal dose, it doesn't matter DNP is dangerous. And the dosing of how things are charted is shit. Everyone's body is different, if you die on 8pills don't mean I can't die on 1pill, any stimulant effects the heart rate and electrical pathways of the heart, NOT ONE PERSON has the same electrical pathways of their heart, therefore any stimulant is dangerous especially a drug like DNP. Lastly if you can't get shredded without DNP then your a bitch! Bust your ass harder and suffer the right way, the healthier way. Anyone want to argue here's the irony of the drug, it causes extreme weightloss(muscle,fat,water) and harms the body, toxicity, body temperature etc. THIS IS NOT A DRUG MESNT FOR BODYBUILDING. This drug and its effects are equivalent IMO to meth or cocaine. Snort cocaine 3-4 times a day, lose 5lbs a week, take steroids to preserve muscle and harm your body along the way. There you go another alternative to DNP.

Maybe you have DNP confused with something else? DNP is not a nervous system stimulant such as cocaine, methamphetamine, caffeine, etc, all of which have a direct, dose-dependent effect on heart-rate. DNP can accurately be referred to as a "metabolic" stimulant, but this is quite different than nervous system stimulants, which possess a completely different mechanism of action.

DNP provides its characteristic fat-loss loss effects by elevating metabolic rate through a process known as uncoupling. The side effect of this process is an increase in body temperature, which in turn leads to increased perspiration. In response to this, the body increases respiratory rate in an attempt to further oxygenate tissues. As body temperature continues to rise, it attempts to cool itself through peripheral vasodilation, which causes the heart rate to rise.

However, the increase in heart rate is minor to moderate at non-fatal dosages. In the event of a fatal overdose, the cause of death is most often attributed to hyperthermia (excessive body temperature). You literally cook yourself to death. However, heart attack can occur but not through elevated heart rate. Cardiovascular complications don't become a potential unless one is basically on their deathbed.

In response to your following post (where you state that even low doses can cause death due to variances in personal response), personal response only plays a small role in determining lethal dose, as the mg/kg required to cause death is within roughly the same range for all individuals. In other words, if 250 mg is well within the safe range for a 200 pound man (which it is), then it will be the same for all 200 lb men.

There have been over 60 clinical studies done on DNP, with many researchers determining that it was a safe weight loss aide (pre-1940). Under controlled dosing, such as that in clinical studies, no serious side effects were observed. This led to it becoming an OTC fat-loss product in 1933, with many doctor "prescribing" the drug to overweight patients. It was only when complaints of cataracts began to be reported that the drug was removed from market in 1938.

So, as I said, DNP is most certainly dangerous when used at higher dosages, but when used within one's tolerable dosing range (which can vary depending on the individual), it is quite safe. The problem with blackmarket preparations is that they are not regulated, so federally mandated quality control practices, which are required for all prescription drugs, are non-existent.

DNP is largely misunderstood, which, like most drugs, is where most of the danger comes from.

Last edited:
Dude re read my post I said although its a poison it stimulates the heart rate

DNP stimulates the heart rate?? It's ok bro, read Mike Arnold's post. We are all here to learn something.

DNP stimulates the heart rate?? It's ok bro, read Mike Arnold's post. We are all here to learn something.

I made a change to my post, in order to clarify something I said. DNP most certainly can increase heart rate...and can cause death via heart attack, but not through elevated heart rate. In the event of a fatal overdose leading to excessive overheating, the heart can begin malfunctioning.

When used within the safe dosing range this is not an issue.

Stewie would probably be a good guy to explain to finer details of how DNP can cause heart attack.

Last edited:
Maybe you have DNP confused with something else? DNP is not a nervous system stimulant such as cocaine, methamphetamine, caffeine, etc, all of which have a direct, dose-dependent effect on heart-rate. DNP can accurately be referred to as a "metabolic" stimulant, but this is quite different than nervous system stimulants, which possess a completely different mechanism of action.

DNP provides its characteristic fat-loss loss effects by elevating metabolic rate through a process known as uncoupling. The side effect of this process is an increase in body temperature, which in turn leads to increased perspiration. In response to this, the body increases respiratory rate in an attempt to further oxygenate tissues. As body temperature continues to rise, it attempts to cool itself through peripheral vasodilation, which causes the heart rate to rise.

However, the increase in heart rate is minor to non-existent at lower doses, and even at higher dosages, is moderate at best. In the event of a fatal overdose, the cause of death is attributed to hyperthermia (excessive body temperature). You literally cook yourself to death. In comparison, drugs like cocaine lead to death through heart attack or stroke.

In response to your following post (where you state that even low doses can cause death due to variances in personal response), personal response only plays a small role in determining lethal dose, as the mg/kg required to cause death is within roughly the same range for all individuals. In other words, if 250 mg is well within the safe range for a 200 pound man (which it is), then it will be the same for all 200 lb men.

There have been over 60 clinical studies done on DNP, with many researchers determining that it was a safe weight loss aide (pre-1940). Under controlled dosing, such as that in clinical studies, no serious side effects were observed. This led to it becoming an OTC fat-loss product in 1933, with many doctor "prescribing" the drug to overweight patients. It was only when complaints of cataracts began to be reported that the drug was removed from market in 1938.

So, as I said, DNP is most certainly dangerous when used at higher dosages, but when used within one's tolerable dosing range (which can vary depending on the individual), it is quite safe. The problem with blackmarket preparations is that they are not regulated, so federally mandated quality control practices, which are required for all prescription drugs, are non-existent.

DNP is largely misunderstood, which, like most drugs, is where most of the danger comes from.

Mike you have explained very well, although I'm sure you are intelligent in the form of cardiac system, I personally am very intelligent in the form of the electrical process of the heart, which in turn tells the type of rythym one will have. Saying that even though there is a general protocol on how to take the stuff, one small malfunction of the electrical pathways could cause you to bump into various electrical rhythms. Some fatal, some treatable. Now when you are effecting the numerous organs by cooking yourself to death, your heart rate rises to push oxygen to help fight back. The uncoupling of the oxidative phosphorylation throws off the electrical mechanism of the heart via the right atrium. Drugs like cocaine do lead to death by heart attack, but they also lead to irregular arrhythmia of the heart, my relation between the drugs was to show the unneccessary use of DNP for fat loss. Cocaine use leading to irregular arrhythmia, DNP use leading to irregular arrhythmia, These are possibilities. Sudden heart failure is the last stop sign on the road lol but along the way with DNP use you are exposing your heart to the possibility of developing irregular arrhythmias. Which can lead the heart to completely stop.. I GUARANTEE before that girls heart completely stopped it FIRST went from rise in heart rate, then palpitations, then a switch to a certain irregular rythym, then just stopped. Now personal tolerances is the subject at trial regardless of the "internets" protocol on use. A lot of people don't know how susceptible they are to strange electrical issues. But I will say the more you fumble with the electrical system the higher possibility you have a chance of one day slipping into an irregular rythym. An once that has happened you will forever have to be constantly adhering to your heart very closely, it will consume your life. These are possibilities and clear indications of how this young girl died.

I made a change to my post, in order to clarify something I said. DNP most certainly can increase heart rate...and can cause death via heart attack, but not through elevated heart rate. In the event of a fatal overdose leading to excessive overheating, the heart can begin malfunctioning.

When used within the safe dosing range this is not an issue.

Which is exactly what I have been stating, I didn't go completely in depth of the metabolic stimulation I just generalized how it can"stimulate" the hearts arrhythmia, the heart goes with the nervous system especially in the right atrium in which all electrical pathways start

Read the definition of stimulate BRO, i have a team of doctors at my hand to help explain in each and every detail needed if it is needed good lord. 3dardiac doctors at that one does over 5 cardiac ablations daily okay. How am I learning about something I already know. Mike just explained it in further depth and basically stated everything I said, look where he added an extra post after his original. Maybe you can learn something from me, aswell, everyone on here thinks s newbie is s dumbfuck for some reason. I state one thing and everyone who wants to jump on the bandwagon that "steroids aren't bad" " you just have to use them right" " anything can be bad if you abuse it" wake up, all of its bad regardless how you use it, the action is to make it as harmless as possible but it will always harm you in one way or another, saying that I do use AAS an I do know the possibilities of things but other "bodybuilding drugs" like DNP are unnecessary and all I have been arguing is:
DNP can lead to irregular arrhythmias
DNP isn't necessary to get shredded
DNP's weightloss results could be compared to methamphetamine or cocaine
I know there is something else I'm missing that I had on my mind but I'll stop there

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jboz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner