over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Young Woman Dies After DNP

I made a change to my post, in order to clarify something I said. DNP most certainly can increase heart rate...and can cause death via heart attack, but not through elevated heart rate. In the event of a fatal overdose leading to excessive overheating, the heart can begin malfunctioning.

When used within the safe dosing range this is not an issue.

Stewie would probably be a good guy to explain to finer details of how DNP can cause heart attack.

It can cause heart attack because of an electrical malfunction resulting in irregular rythm causing coronary artery to fully contract(close) causing s clot then heart attack, I have beat this horse to death im done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea about narcotics. So you know me personally, I don't give a fuck how much coke you did lol! You didn't lose any weight cause you probably didn't have weight to begin with. I know sbout narcotics moron don't tell me what I know and don't know, for that matter in general you have no idea what I know **broken link removed**

Read the bottom of one page out of 85page abstract, this is one simple documented article... What is tachy-cardia? You obviously don't know shit and definently mis construing every post I have written, run your DNP you'll just be snother dumbshit Dante talks about, I'll go on and on but I'm in the hospital as we speak an had surgery this morning already, I'm VERY VERY knowledgable with anything involving the cardiac system so if you want to debate about it lets go, you turn my post around. I said although it is a poison it does effect the heart as a stimulant. Fat loss pills you get at nutrition depot, they call them thermogenesis, DNP is a true thermogenic, I'll stop there lets see if your smart enough to put the puzzle together

I didn't have weight to lose to begin with? Lol I didn't read past that.

I actually weighed 200lbs around 8-10% bodyfat at one point at 5'8... I did drop down to about 185-188lbs but I also wasn't going to the gym as much (maybe twice a week) for like 3 years and I still only went to about 13% bodyfat. I realize this is all person dependant and genetic dependant.

But you still don't know what you're talking about. You're in a thread where EVERY SINGLE PERSON disagrees with you, you must be right though. Lol

I didn't even have to read everything, all I had to do was read someone as knowledgeable as Mike Arnold say; "You must have DNP confused with something else"..

Case closed...

You have your ways of doing things and congrats, you don't mind dieting and "suffering" for 16 weeks then cool, more power to you, but if there's something out there that can give me the same results in 4 weeks, then why the fuck not? IF I do harm anyone, it's myself, though unlikely because I'm taking precautions and did extensive research and also was helped by a DNP user so I'm confident I'll be fine..

Stop hating on everything and being so defensive. You literally went from comparing DNP to cocaine and Meth to agreeing with Mike Arnold and changing around your statement. You were wrong, get over it..

Last edited:

I actually weighed 200lbs around 8-10% bodyfat at one point at 5'8... I did drop down to about 185-188lbs but I also wasn't going to the gym as much (maybe twice a week) for like 3 years and I still only went to about 13% bodyfat. I realize this is all person dependant and genetic dependant.

But you still don't know what you're talking about. You're in a thread where EVERY SINGLE PERSON disagrees with you, you must be right though. Lol

I didn't even have to read everything, all I had to do was read someone as knowledgeable as Mike Arnold say; "You must have DNP confused with something else"..

Case closed...

You have your ways of doing things and congrats, you don't mind dieting and "suffering" for 16 weeks then cool, more power to you, but if there's something out there that can give me the same results in 4 weeks, then why the fuck not? IF I do harm anyone, it's myself, though unlikely because I'm taking precautions and did extensive research and also was helped by a DNP user so I'm confident I'll be fine..

Stop hating on everything and being so defensive. You literally went from comparing DNP to cocaine and Meth to agreeing with Mike Arnold and changing around your statement. You were wrong, get over it..

I said the relation between DNP an meth, coke, was the effect it has on weightloss, no I'm not wrong lol I'm very right so how bout you get over it. Someone as knowledgable as Mike Arnold, yes he is very knowledgable an I value his opinion but I'm sorry I'm best friends with some of the best cardiac doctors in the nation, so excuse me for being wrong in your opinion about DNP and its relation to coke and meth. But quite frankly friend, you are wrong

I said the relation between DNP an meth, coke, was the effect it has on weightloss, no I'm not wrong lol I'm very right so how bout you get over it. Someone as knowledgable as Mike Arnold, yes he is very knowledgable an I value his opinion but I'm sorry I'm best friends with some of the best cardiac doctors in the nation, so excuse me for being wrong in your opinion about DNP and its relation to coke and meth. But quite frankly friend, you are wrong

I'm not hating on everything, yes I am being defensive because others are debating what I have stated, it's called a debate, little slice(which I think is a cool dude) threw the smart ass remark at me lol which wasn't a surprise from him he's the pro muscle comedian. But I'm defensive because i am right.

Mike you have explained very well, although I'm sure you are intelligent in the form of cardiac system, I personally am very intelligent in the form of the electrical process of the heart, which in turn tells the type of rythym one will have. Saying that even though there is a general protocol on how to take the stuff, one small malfunction of the electrical pathways could cause you to bump into various electrical rhythms. Some fatal, some treatable. Now when you are effecting the numerous organs by cooking yourself to death, your heart rate rises to push oxygen to help fight back. The uncoupling of the oxidative phosphorylation throws off the electrical mechanism of the heart via the right atrium. Drugs like cocaine do lead to death by heart attack, but they also lead to irregular arrhythmia of the heart, my relation between the drugs was to show the unneccessary use of DNP for fat loss. Cocaine use leading to irregular arrhythmia, DNP use leading to irregular arrhythmia, These are possibilities. Sudden heart failure is the last stop sign on the road lol but along the way with DNP use you are exposing your heart to the possibility of developing irregular arrhythmias. Which can lead the heart to completely stop.. I GUARANTEE before that girls heart completely stopped it FIRST went from rise in heart rate, then palpitations, then a switch to a certain irregular rythym, then just stopped. Now personal tolerances is the subject at trial regardless of the "internets" protocol on use. A lot of people don't know how susceptible they are to strange electrical issues. But I will say the more you fumble with the electrical system the higher possibility you have a chance of one day slipping into an irregular rythym. An once that has happened you will forever have to be constantly adhering to your heart very closely, it will consume your life. These are possibilities and clear indications of how this young girl died.

While I understand "why" you compared these drugs to cocaine meth, etc, the reality is that they work very differently, and while both can potentially lead to heart attack, they do so through different mechanisms. Cocaine will cause a extreme and dose-dependent increase in heart rate, even at normal dosages, while DNP does not, as not does not increase heart rate via nervous system stimulation.

With DNP, you literally have to take a lethal dose to experience a cardiac arrhythmia capable of causing heart attack, as DNP induced heart malfunction is directly related to the coinciding, massive increase in body temperature.

At reasonable dosages, this is not a concern. Medical researchers came to these same conclusions, as clinical trials did not result in any adverse cardiovascular effects. This led to its release onto the OTC market in 1933. I can find only one documented case of heart attack by a DNP user between the years of 1933 and 1938 (the years DNP was sold OTC) and it was labeled as an overdose.

100,000's of people used the drug during those years, but the number of documented, adverse cardiovascular events is exceedingly low. In fact, it wasn't even pulled off the market for that reason, as no one who dosed the drug according to label recommendations died of a heart attack. It was pulled from market due to cataract formation in a small, yet still significant percentage of users.

So, while I understand what you are saying, I am not buying the belief that DNP, when used properly, is going to cause individuals to experience irregular heart arrhythmias leading to heart attack or life-long observation. If this had been happening with enough regularity to cause concern, we would have heard about it by now. It's not like DNP is a new drug. It was used by 100,000's of individuals between 33'-38' with no documented cases when administered at recommended dosages. Since then it has been used by untold numbers of people, yet the only time I have seen this occur is when it has been used within the known lethal dosing range.

All in all, blackmarket issues aside, DNP has been proven itself to be a safe drug when used at lower dosages.

this is all very interesting.

I personally haven't noticed any irregularities with how my heart beats since taking DNP.. and when I landed myself in the ER after having taken 1750mg (I know right?), I was covered with electrodes and hooked up to machines for days, so im sure if anything was abnormal, it would have been discovered quickly.

anyways, FF7, how's the diverticulitis going? you're still in the hospital?

While I understand "why" you compared these drugs to cocaine meth, etc, the reality is that they work very differently, and while both can potentially lead to heart attack, they do so through different mechanisms. Cocaine will cause a extreme and dose-dependent increase in heart rate, even at normal dosages, while DNP does not, as not does not increase heart rate via nervous system stimulation.

With DNP, you literally have to take a lethal dose to experience a cardiac arrhythmia capable of causing heart attack, as DNP induced heart malfunction is directly related to the coinciding, massive increase in body temperature.

At reasonable dosages, this is not a concern. Medical researchers came to these same conclusions, as clinical trials did not result in any adverse cardiovascular effects. This led to its release onto the OTC market in 1933. I can find only one documented case of heart attack by a DNP user between the years of 1933 and 1938 (the years DNP was sold OTC) and it was labeled as an overdose.

100,000's of people used the drug during those years, but the number of documented, adverse cardiovascular events is exceedingly low. In fact, it wasn't even pulled off the market for that reason, as no one who dosed the drug according to label recommendations died of a heart attack. It was pulled from market due to cataract formation in a small, yet still significant percentage of users.

So, while I understand what you are saying, I am not buying the belief that DNP, when used properly, is going to cause individuals to experience irregular heart arrhythmias leading to heart attack or life-long observation. If this had been happening with enough regularity to cause concern, we would have heard about it by now. It's not like DNP is a new drug. It was used by 100,000's of individuals between 33'-38' with no documented cases when administered at recommended dosages. Since then it has been used by untold numbers of people, yet the only time I have seen this occur is when it has been used within the known lethal dosing range.

All in all, blackmarket issues aside, DNP has been proven itself to be a safe drug when used at lower dosages.

Mike I said it can lead to the possibility for these cardiac issues just as clen and ephedra can. I wasn't speaking upon meth and coke an how it affected the heart, I stated the relation on them with DNP to lose weight that's it. But yet I at one time mentioned how they can effect the heart but my main discussion with them was to detail the unnecessary use of DNP because the "gains" or "benefits" of fat loss could be achieved the same way with drugs( that have s different mechanism of doing things) but all in all make you lose 15lbs in 1month, what I am saying in a nutshell is DNP in a nutshell is unnecessary in bodybuilding guys cmon.

It can cause heart attack because of an electrical malfunction resulting in irregular rythm causing coronary artery to fully contract(close) causing s clot then heart attack, I have beat this horse to death im done

I don't think anyone is disputing that, but the cause of it is massive overheating. No overheating= no heart attack.

What I and others took issue with was the following comment...

"Maximal dose, minimal dose, fatal dose, it doesn't matter DNP is dangerous. And the dosing of how things are charted is shit. Everyone's body is different, if you die on 8pills don't mean I can't die on 1pill, any stimulant effects the heart rate and electrical pathways of the heart, NOT ONE PERSON has the same electrical pathways of their heart, therefore any stimulant is dangerous especially a drug like DNP."

This comment was made in response to my post, in which I said DNP is not dangerous when used at lower doses.

Your comment comes off like this..."DNP is dangerous (can even kill you) at 250 mg/day (this was the dose being discussed previously) and it is just like cocaine and meth--it will kill you through an elevation of heart rate."

Whether you meant for it to come off in that way or not, that's exactly how it appeared. So, I specifically addressed those particular points. Afterwards, you clarified your stance on "how" DNP can kill you, which was accurate and detailed, but up to this point, your belief that even a 250 mg dose of DNP can easily kill someone or subject them to lifelong disturbances in cardiac rhythm is still on the table.

I personally haven't noticed any irregularities with how my heart beats since taking DNP.. and when I landed myself in the ER after having taken 1750mg (I know right?), I was covered with electrodes and hooked up to machines for days, so im sure if anything was abnormal, it would have been discovered quickly.

Good lord I bet you felt like hell. Man I'm doing better I was here 3weeks ago for the pancreatitis and diverticulitis, got released still feeling bad, then 10days later had severe pain in a new spot.( I would have created a thread about my new or old I should say issue but it's very complicated) came in and had a lot of fluid around my pancreas and stomach, to make things short as I can 7 years ago I was stabbed in the heart, blade went through my lung, through my heart and almost out my back. I had open heart surgery and nearly died, I was 17( lost full ride scholarship in football to TCU) we'll all these complications, liver enzymes, creatinine high, protein in my urine(3200), pancreatitis, diverticulitis. All of this was unknown how it happened, I had an endoscopy an boom, get this, docs found that 7years ago when I was stabbed in the heart the blade actually hit my stomach aswell(very small) and never caught it, never saw it. They now think this is the root of all my issues. It's fantasy, God saved my life when I was 17 and has kept me just fine after all these years. So they fixed me up this morning and hopefully I get to go home tommorrow, I've lost 40lbs and I'm so friking ready to pump some iron! Thanks for asking little slice, sorry for calling you a jackass lol

Mike I said it can lead to the possibility for these cardiac issues just as clen and ephedra can. I wasn't speaking upon meth and coke an how it affected the heart, I stated the relation on them with DNP to lose weight that's it. But yet I at one time mentioned how they can effect the heart but my main discussion with them was to detail the unnecessary use of DNP because the "gains" or "benefits" of fat loss could be achieved the same way with drugs( that have s different mechanism of doing things) but all in all make you lose 15lbs in 1month, what I am saying in a nutshell is DNP in a nutshell is unnecessary in bodybuilding guys cmon.

I agree that DNP is not "necessary", but I don't think its very dangerous when used at lower dosages. Thanks for the discussion--you put up some good posts.

Case closed...

While I still disagree adamantly with him that DNP is dangerous at low dosages, to his credit, he did clarify what he meant when he said DNP was comparable to cocaine and meth (both can potentially cause heart attack via cardiac arrhythmia). He also clarified his position on how DNP affects the heart in the event of an overdose. He was correct about all that. It just didn't come out that way at first.

The only disagreement at this point is his belief that DNP is dangerous at lower dosages. This issue aside, he provided some good information on how DNP can affect the heart. I can see he is not ignorant regarding this bodily system.

Last edited:

At lower dosages, you're fine, but at that monster of a dose, you certainly could have experienced cardiac arrhythmia, palpitations, and certainly, elevated heart rate.

I don't think anyone is disputing that, but the cause of it is massive overheating. No overheating= no heart attack.

What I and others took issue with was the following comment...

"Maximal dose, minimal dose, fatal dose, it doesn't matter DNP is dangerous. And the dosing of how things are charted is shit. Everyone's body is different, if you die on 8pills don't mean I can't die on 1pill, any stimulant effects the heart rate and electrical pathways of the heart, NOT ONE PERSON has the same electrical pathways of their heart, therefore any stimulant is dangerous especially a drug like DNP."

This comment was made in response to my post, in which I said DNP is not dangerous when used at lower doses.

Your comment comes off like this..."DNP is dangerous (can even kill you) at 250 mg/day (this was the dose being discussed previously) and it is just like cocaine and meth--it will kill you through an elevation of heart rate."

Whether you meant for it to come off in that way or not, that's exactly how it appeared. So, I specifically addressed those particular points. Afterwards, you clarified your stance on "how" DNP can kill you, which was accurate and detailed, but up to this point, your belief that even a 250 mg dose of DNP can easily kill someone or subject them to lifelong disturbances in cardiac rhythm is still on the table.

Mike Arnold, if I took DNP I would be in the hospital praying not to die, if I took clenbuterol I'd be in the hospital praying not to die. I stated everyone is different and tolerates drugs differently so a general basis of say 200mg being normal and safe actually very well may not be normal and safe for there. Why. Because if you have even the small tendency to have palpitations you are putting yourself at risk of irregular arrhythmia, if I took 20mcg of clen, right after I took those drops, I'd say alright Mike start the car we gotta get to the hospital before I go into an irregular rythym. If you are susceptible of heart palpitations you are putting yourself at risk of heart arrhythmias that are potentially life threatening regardless of dose, Mike do you know anyone personally that suffers from electrical heart issues? Over 6million people in America are diagnosed with heart arrhythmia problems, we can babble back an forth I know you stand them at the drug is relatively safe and I stand that it isn't, you have showed its safe by studies in the 1930s (where cardiac testing was nil) I have shown in many ways the chances of severe heart issues ( yea the drug is illegal so there isn't any testing on it). Some are able to take it and some are not, that is the truth. The only disagreement is the danger at low doses, when you understand irregular hear arrhythmias you will understand it doesn't matter the dose, the heart has already become too sensitive at this moment if you took a single Benadryl you may go into atrial fibrillation, I disagree with you, you disagree with me, that's the way the cookie crumbles but after it all I respect your intellect and value your opinion respectfully

I agree that DNP is not "necessary", but I don't think its very dangerous when used at lower dosages. Thanks for the discussion--you put up some good posts.

While I still disagree adamantly with him that DNP is dangerous at low dosages, to his credit, he did clarify what he meant when he said DNP was comparable to cocaine and meth (both can potentially cause heart attack via cardiac arrhythmia). He also clarified his position on how DNP affects the heart in the event of an overdose. He was correct about all that. It just didn't come out that way at first.

The only disagreement at this point is his belief that DNP is dangerous at lower dosages. This issue aside, he provided some good information on how DNP can affect the heart. I can see he is not ignorant regarding this bodily system.

Great discussion, to others I seem to feel I have to be defensive and somewhat argumentative. But when conversing with you it seems more of just a discussion, I felt great communication across the board and thankyou for that. I can tell you are a good person to talk to regardless of agreements or not.

Mike Arnold, if I took DNP I would be in the hospital praying not to die, if I took clenbuterol I'd be in the hospital praying not to die. I stated everyone is different and tolerates drugs differently so a general basis of say 200mg being normal and safe actually very well may not be normal and safe for there. Why. Because if you have even the small tendency to have palpitations you are putting yourself at risk of irregular arrhythmia, if I took 20mcg of clen, right after I took those drops, I'd say alright Mike start the car we gotta get to the hospital before I go into an irregular rythym. If you are susceptible of heart palpitations you are putting yourself at risk of heart arrhythmias that are potentially life threatening regardless of dose, Mike do you know anyone personally that suffers from electrical heart issues? Over 6million people in America are diagnosed with heart arrhythmia problems, we can babble back an forth I know you stand them at the drug is relatively safe and I stand that it isn't, you have showed its safe by studies in the 1930s (where cardiac testing was nil) I have shown in many ways the chances of severe heart issues ( yea the drug is illegal so there isn't any testing on it). Some are able to take it and some are not, that is the truth. The only disagreement is the danger at low doses, when you understand irregular hear arrhythmias you will understand it doesn't matter the dose, the heart has already become too sensitive at this moment if you took a single Benadryl you may go into atrial fibrillation, I disagree with you, you disagree with me, that's the way the cookie crumbles but after it all I respect your intellect and value your opinion respectfully

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like you're missing my point. I understand your argument, but if 100,000's of people used it between 33'-38' at low dosages, why weren't there any documented reports of heart issues? Wouldn't heart issues have been reported by at least someone prior to being taken off the market in 38'? More so, potential heart issues was never mentioned as a reason for its removal from the OTC market. Cataracts were.

So, regardless of whether 6 million people in the US have electrical disturbances or not, it obviously isn't affecting any of the ones who use DNP. Otherwise, we most certainly would have seen people entering the hospital in droves during its OTC years, as a massive number of people used it at that time. There was no stigma attached to it like there is today. There should also be quite a large number of documented reports from people who have used it since then, as adverse events like this are recorded at hospitals/clinics and used for compiling statistics.

Even today, I have never heard of a single bodybuilder who ended up in the hospital with serious heart problems using 200 mg daily, and bodybuilders are prone to heart issues of all kinds.

I guess I am just looking at the evidence, while you are looking at theory. Until you can prove that 200 mg is as likely to cause heart problems as you say it is (according to you, based on the population of the U.S and those with electrical disturbances, 1 in 50 users should end up in the hospital from 200 mg daily), then it is only that--a theory, which thus far has not panned out in the real-world. Actually, has there ever been a single bodybuilder who has ended up in the hospital with serious heart problems from taking 200 mg of DNP? Has there ever been anyone at all?

I am open to any evidence you have to prove its danger as dangerous as you say at low dosages. Reports, clinical studies, even online admissions.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like you're missing my point. I understand your argument, but if 100,000's of people used it between 33'-38' at low dosages, why weren't there any documented reports of heart issues? Wouldn't heart issues have been reported by at least someone prior to being taken off the market in 38'? More so, potential heart issues was never mentioned as a reason for its removal from the OTC market. Cataracts were.

So, regardless of whether 6 million people in the US have electrical disturbances or not, it obviously isn't affecting any of the ones who use DNP. Otherwise, we most certainly would have seen people entering the hospital in droves during its OTC years, as a massive number of people used it at that time. There was no stigma attached to it like there is today. There should also be quite a large number of documented reports from people who have used it since then, as adverse events like this are recorded at hospitals/clinics and used for compiling statistics.

Even today, I have never heard of a single bodybuilder who ended up in the hospital with serious heart problems using 200 mg daily, and bodybuilders are prone to heart issues of all kinds.

I guess I am just looking at the evidence, while you are looking at theory. Until you can prove that 200 mg is as likely to cause heart problems as you say it is (according to you, based on the population of the U.S and those with electrical disturbances, 1 in 50 users should end up in the hospital from 200 mg daily), then it is only that--a theory, which thus far has not panned out in the real-world. Actually, has there ever been a single bodybuilder who has ended up in the hospital with serious heart problems from taking 200 mg of DNP? Has there ever been anyone at all?

I am open to any evidence you have to prove its danger as dangerous as you say at low dosages. Reports, clinical studies, even online admissions.

First off I didn't say first result is death, I said 200mg could cause the possibility of developing irregular heart arrhythmia. I didn't say take 200mg of DNP and die. I did simple search immediately found this the link said the 2were in 20s and bodybuilding found levels at 36.1 and 28mg/L correct me if I'm wrong but that would put the dose at under 200mg, but how long after the last dose they took did they pull the tests? Idk I don't feel like going through the abstract, in fact there are hundreds of documented deaths man. Besides the point I'm done discussing this. DNP doesn't fit in my world bro, despite what anyone says, an if I felt like it I could pull up 10diffrrrnt documents and more showing death from small doses. Regardless great discussions Mike

**broken link removed**
Just to show 2 deaths with testing revealing last dose wasn't high given the numbers in the blood. I'm done talking about this

**broken link removed**
Just to show 2 deaths with testing revealing last dose wasn't high given the numbers in the blood. I'm done talking about this

I'm really glad you posted this, as it proves me point perfectly. I looked up the article online because I wanted to read the full article, as I wanted to get the details. I am glad I did, as much relevant information was omitted from your post (only the 1st page was posted).

The article talks about 2 people who died using DNP--one young women and one man. Although the article doesn't specify the year in which these deaths occurred, based on the information presented, we can conclude they were fairly recent.

The young girl who died, which is the first case presented, was the FIRST EVER reported case of a non-bodybuilder to die from DNP poisoning. Being that bodybuilders didn't start using DNP until the later 90's, we can logically conclude this girl's death took pace less than 20 years ago, and possibly much more recently than that.

This fact alone tell mountains. Literally 100,000's of people over a 70 year period (almost all of whom had no medical supervision and were unaware of the potential risks) had to use DNP before a single non-bodybuilder died. The timeframe doesn't change much for the first bodybuilder either.

This information presented in the article, which mirrors what I said in my previous posts, demonstrates the DNP is quite safe when used in lower dosages. Sure, there is always the possibility that somebody could react in an unpredicted fashion and die when using a lower dose, but it is clear that the likelihood of this occurring is so exceedingly low that it is a non-issue.

In addition, while you say that the blood levels reported in this women (36 mg/ml) indicate that low dosages were used (250 mg or less), the article provides no information regarding what dose might be required in order to obtain this blood level.

Although this entire point is irrelevant given the fact she was the first ever non-bodybuilder to have died from DNP (despite being in use for 70 years), the article states that the lethal dose is between 1-3 grams for an adult. If this girl had died from a much lower dose, why did they list the lethal adult dose as being much higher? Evem with extended use, in which build-up in blood levels could occur, they listed the lethal dose as much higher than 250 mg/day. Lastly, this girl had likely been using DNP for weeks, considering the number of remaining pills they found in her bedroom after her death. But like I said, it's irrelevant.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws