over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Young Woman Dies After DNP

I think were on different pages here. The main point I was trying to get across was that DNP at low dosages is not a very dangerous drug, in general. Of course, there were many sub-points, such as my claim that a 200 mg dose of DNP is not high enough to kill someone, which is, I believe, an accurate statement (I will address that momentarily). The entire debate arose because of this statement...

"Maximal dose, minimal dose, fatal dose, it doesn't matter DNP is dangerous. And the dosing of how things are charted is shit. Everyone's body is different, if you die on 8 pills don't mean I can't die on 1pill, any stimulant effects the heart rate and electrical pathways of the heart, NOT ONE PERSON has the same electrical pathways of their heart, therefore any stimulant is dangerous especially a drug like DNP."

Basically, you are saying that DNP is a dangerous drug, from a general standpoint, regardless of dose. I took issue with that claim and began posting evidence to refute it. Somehow, it evolved to the point where you became focused on the lowest dose anyone ever died from, when this was never the issue at hand, nor is it an indicator of the drug's general safety level.

Regarding DNP's relative safety, I believe the evidence speaks for itself. Whenever a drug is clinically evaluated for safety (within the proper dosing range) and subsequently used by 100,000's of people over a near 70 year period without a single reported heart problem, let alone a death, it's general safety (when used appropriately) becomes just about impossible to deny.

More so, virtually all the reported deaths over the last 15-20 years (which according to the medical report you provided, was when the first reported death occurred and also when people started buying unregulated DNP from the Net and abusing it), involved overdoses.

In the comparatively few cases where labwork indicated that lower doses "may" have been the cause of death, it means very little within the context of this discussion. For one, although lab work revealed that a "single" person may have died from a sub-300 mg dose (294 mg), the fact that it took 70 years and 100,000's of users before a single case occurred proves that the likelihood of dying from a low dose is exceedingly low. This alone confirms its general safety.

Regarding the small number of cases where labwork revealed relatively low doses of DNP in the blood, there are way too many unknown variables to draw the conclusion that a single low dose killed them. It is possible, although very rare, that someone could die of an allergic reaction when using a low dose. However, someone dying from an allergic reaction does not classify a drug "dangerous" when the number of people who suffer from fatal allergic reactions to said drug is extremely low.

Saying low-dose DNP is dangerous is like saying tampons are dangerous. In the U.S, 1 in 100,000 people die every year from toxic shock syndrome caused by tampons. That rate is higher than DNP, when used at doses deemed clinically safe. Does this mean tampons are more dangerous than DNP? According to the statistics, it does. We can't count the people who overdosed, as they used the drug outside of the clinically safe range. Tylenol kills more people every year than any recreational drug in the world, yet no one labels Tylenol as dangerous when used within a clinically safe range. Tt is only the people who exceed this range who die.

It is no different with DNP. Aside from the very low number of people who die from allergic reaction, basically no one is dying from the stuff when used properly. Someone either has to O.D. or suffer an unfortunate allergic reaction. This can happen with even the safest OTC drugs, but we don't label those drugs as dangerous when used properly.

Regarding the man whose labwork showed a blood level of DNP consistent with a 294 mg dose, he had likely been using the drg for days or weeks. It is unlikely it was is first dose. Two, we don't know how much time passed from the time he took his last dose until he got labwork. For all we know, he could have used a significantly higher dose and also been using the drug for weeks. Still, this is irrelevant, because even if he did die from a single 294 mg dose, then it almost certainly would have been from an allergic reaction, which again, doesn't apply to the disproportionately huge percentage of people who are not severely allergic.

Taking into consideration the available evidence/statistics, as well as our understanding of the drug, it becomes clear that low-dose DNP used properly is a generally safe drug. About as safe as tampons.

Ok, that's it for me. Unless you want to discuss another aspect of DNP, I have nothing else to add to this subject. Otherwise, we will be going around in circles, as I would just continue to cite the evidence.

The debate is over on my side brother, I didn't become focused on the minimal dosage death you mentioned 200mg couldn't cause death and I showed abstract that it has, that is all, my main focus was its generally no Bueno in my opinion for various reasons, but I'm done with it bud, there are probably many people who can take it no problems but I personally think it is unnecessary and foolish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just all the terrible happenings that I've heard on the news and people I lnow at home. So let me Re phrase my statement. I have no desire to try it.

Si Vis Pacem

this is so sad but you see how dangerous it can be when not used with caution

DNP is only dangerous if you don't know what you're doing. Otherwise its proven to be safer than clen. And you won't risk messing with your thyroid as much compared to t4-t3.

People who get freaked out by DNP are generally the ignorant ones. Its one of the most amazing tools I have ever used as far as results are concerned.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131