over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your best hgh regimen

Better regimen for HGH use?

• Total voters

Rimvis

Newbies
What is best HGH regimen? 3iu 5 days per week or 2iu everyday? Have anyone experience on both regimens?

G.I.Bro

Banned
Registered
it depends on goals, from experience cuting = stable levels, offseason growing = blasting pre-wo/
I tend to agree here. The general concensus seems to be something like 1-2iu AM/PM for cutting. Fasted cardio or training in AM when gh is active.

For gaining, 2-6iu pre workout with properly timed insulin (just before workout with intra drink or post) for maximum IGF-1 response.

This is an interesting study that shows higher elevated IGF-1, over time, with a split AM/PM dosing pattern versus a bolus dose.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7525120

Edit: Was going to upload a cool graph, but Tapatalk photo upload to post on this forum doesn't work anymore. Did mod/admin change a setting, or does one need to be changed to make it compatible with update in app? Anyone looked into it? Can't upload from Tapatalk app for some time now here.

Last edited:

DetroitDawg

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
I tend to agree here. The general concensus seems to be something like 1-2iu AM/PM for cutting. Fasted cardio or training in AM when gh is active.

For gaining, 2-6iu pre workout with properly times insulin (before with intra drink or post) for maximum IGF-1 response.

This is an interesting study that shows higher elevated IGF-1, over time, with a split AM/PM dosing pattern versus a bolus dose.

Edit: Was going to upload a cool graph, but Tapatalk photo upload to post on this forum doesn't work anymore. Did mod/admin change a setting, or does one need to be changed to make it compatible with update in app? Anyone looked into it? Can't upload from Tapatalk app for some time now here.

Good simple to read article. Thanks for sharing

jfrost89

Registered
I was doing higher doses of gh daily but I switch to 2ius in the morning 30-45mins prior to meal 1 and MAsupps Somatozine (mk677) 25mg pre bed. Haven’t done labs in awhile so I’m not sure where my gh and igf are but I’m having all the same sides as I had when I was running 5-8ius a day.

brucepancake

Banned
I just heard an interview with Dorian and his best gains were taking a lot only 3 days a week instead of everyday. Do you think that only works with large amounts? He was taking 15 iu at a time. What about 5 iu three days a week instead of 2 iu a day?

G.I.Bro

Banned
Registered
I just heard an interview with Dorian and his best gains were taking a lot only 3 days a week instead of everyday. Do you think that only works with large amounts? He was taking 15 iu at a time. What about 5 iu three days a week instead of 2 iu a day?
Heard people do this and endorse it, but I have yet to see hard science support it. Not saying it can't be true.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mujeriego

Registered

For gaining, 2-6iu pre workout with properly timed insulin (just before workout with intra drink or post) for maximum IGF-1 response.

Would you take the hgh and insulin at the same time pre workout? or hgh first and then wait certain time period and take the insulin?

need4tren

Registered
I’ve never MET a person who looked amazing backing the big doses couple times a week. Lots of hearsay. But I know tons of guys who look amazing on multiple small shots of gh a day.

d.b.cooper

Newbies
2.5 iu am fasted, two hours later food, 20 iu novolin post workout 15 mins later food, 2.5 iu mid day , 10 iu novolin 1 hour later 15 mins later food, 2.5 iu pre bed 100mcg t4 along with various other supps. Utilized cjc dac and mk for 2 years along with ghrps however went back to gh as despite the increased doses and frequency results were just not the same

UseButDontAbuse

Registered
3ui pre-bed
2ui before upon waking

When possible i prefer

3ui pre-workout
2ui before upon waking

more than the timing what matters it's the consistence on the dosage

suppdude

Kilo Klub Member
Registered

Listened to this today on rx interview with dorian also.

I know John meadows likes a bolus dose (10iu) post-workout a few times a week if going for size.

Would you take the hgh and insulin at the same time pre workout? or hgh first and then wait certain time period and take the insulin?

Typically HGH first then slin. Depends on what type of slin you're using.

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Listened to this today on rx interview with dorian also.

I know John meadows likes a bolus dose (10iu) post-workout a few times a week if going for size.

Typically HGH first then slin. Depends on what type of slin you're using.

Where did JM say that?

GDADDYG8

Registered
Best HGH regiment is 3-5 ius multiple times a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BIGPAPASWOLE