over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your favorite bulking cycle

Not sure yet as I am currently running it but really loving the look, lack of sides and progress on it. Test mix 1150, Bold 800, HGH 6.5 IU and insulin 7 iu pre and 7 iu post workout. Still slowly building up the insulin, will probably work towards 12 pre and 12 post or something like it. Maybe 15 each. Also 50 iu Lantus twice every 10 days. Also building this up, just started this last week.

Before this I guess my favorite was just 800 mg of Test E. Great look, great feeling, strength trough the roof.

@Gunsmith alluded to it too.
I am also a fan of not STARTING the cycle at peak doses.
For instance, i'm not starting off at 1+ gram of test. I'll make incremental adjustments every 2-3 weeks, ramping everything up.
Think of it like a car, you can't just stomp on the gas and get to 60mph right off the bat. It's shitty for the engine.

I think most guys just jump to a massive dose (from their cruise) because they want results yesterday. They want explosive gains.
That's not how this game works. Gaining real tissue is like investing in the stock market lol a slow game.
Plus, if someone desperately wants to see changes, i throw them on an oral for those first 4 weeks. Personally, i dont really touch orals anymore unless im single digit bf lean. But i understand why guys love the immediate changes.

Dosages are individual but combos that have worked exceptionally well.

Test, deca with drol or dbol
Test, deca with light tren to keep things leaner
Test, deca, primo

I've never used equipoise so maybe that's interchangeable with primo for this purpose. Obviously test and deca is a theme for this bulking purpose.

Test, gh, slin, copies amounts of food.

Test, Deca, Anadrol.

Test, Deca, Anadrol.

x2

I would run it longer term so I may even add in 4 weeks of tbol at some point as well. If wanting to be "healthy" I would avoid all orals and if I could be bothered add in some primo. Doses would always start low and gradually build up over time.

Funny thing it’s the ones with a dog for an avatar picture afraid to post what they look like
Don’t be so upset brother. Inboxing me calling me a “ pussy bitch “. Guess that makes you feel tough or something but anyway I’m not going back and fourth with you. Thanks for the input guys. I’m seeing some good cycles.

x2

I would run it longer term so I may even add in 4 weeks of tbol at some point as well. If wanting to be "healthy" I would avoid all orals and if I could be bothered add in some primo. Doses would always start low and gradually build up over time.
Never tried Tbol but I am wanting to in the future. Have heard good things.

Don’t be so upset brother. Inboxing me calling me a “ pussy bitch “. Guess that makes you feel tough or something but anyway I’m not going back and fourth with you. Thanks for the input guys. I’m seeing some good cycles.
You PUSSY. Talking about someone being smaller and your the one with a damn dog for a avatar picture . Post up what you look like so I and every one can laugh . Atleast my avatar picture Is what i look like

You PUSSY. Talking about someone being smaller and your the one with a damn dog for a avatar picture . Post up what you look like so I and every one can laugh . Atleast my avatar picture Is what i look like
Yeah, lets see another one of your farmers tan, or of your fat little belly, or those sick fuckboy side tats, or maybe just another one of your shitty apartment

stop embarrassing yourself

Yeah, lets see another one of your farmers tan, or of your fat little belly, or those sick fuckboy side tats, or maybe just another one of your shitty apartment

stop embarrassing yourself
Exactly. Thanks southernmuscle. This imaginary lat syndrome bs has gotten out of hand 😂😂. Disrespecting a member like myself who has a lot of respect on not only this forum but others as well for several years. This guy is very tough on the internet. But that’s about all…… 😂 people have gotten comfortable disrespecting people on the internet they wouldn’t say a word to in person. Cant take him seriously. Sad little fella. I guess my first comment really hit home with him. I don’t even compete or try to say I’m a bodybuilder but I promise I make you look like a little kid. Anyway I’m not even going to respond to you anymore.

Exactly. Thanks southernmuscle. This imaginary lat syndrome bs has gotten out of hand 😂😂. Disrespecting a member like myself who has a lot of respect on not only this forum but others as well for several years. This guy is very tough on the internet. But that’s about all…… 😂 people have gotten comfortable disrespecting people on the internet they wouldn’t say a word to in person. Cant take him seriously. Sad little fella. I guess my first comment really hit home with him. I don’t even compete or try to say I’m a bodybuilder but I promise I make you look like a little kid. Anyway I’m not even going to respond to you anymore.
But you keep responding and still not man enough to post what you look like . It’s ok hide behind your phone . We put niggaz like you in the ground quick in Dade county

My pleasure, i cant with this guy anymore, he‘s the dickhead that got banned a while back for doing the exact same shit hes doing now, only a matter of time. Some people‘s kids never grow up 🤣

But you keep responding and still not man enough to post what you look like . It’s ok hide behind your phone . We put niggaz like you in the ground quick in Dade county
so, are you saying you would “put him in the ground” because he wont send you a picture of his body? Weird

Test, tren, inj superdrol and mk-677. Blew up so quick I couldn’t breath and got hella anxiety and panic attacks.

Come on, gentlemen - I think it's enough that we have hate from half of the society to our side ... why argue with each other? we are steel brothers and let's stick together
This 👍

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LoneWolf22
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner