over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your favorite bulking cycle

Test, deca, drol, and gh.

Dosages are dependent on the person.

Test E and Tren E@300mg and ghrp6 and Ghrp2. Endless appetite but yet I managed to stay lean on it. It’s the one time I was 260lbs, below 8%, and felt great.
I had been 280lbs before on huge doses but I had a sloppy look and felt like crap.

The funnest when I was younger, like test/dbol/nandrolone changes when you get older, which is probably just finding the right amount of test to keep appetite up to grow. And that would be amounts of test that don't cause heartburn, insomnia, estro issues, blood pressure issues, and looking like a bloated hippo....oh and sex drive decreases, lol. Feeling good is more important than 'being hardcore.'

When you are younger, you can get away with that bloated look, which looks pretty lame when you are 40+ years old. Not saying everybody will be bloated, but if you take high test, dbol, anadrol, and nandrolones....it comes with the territory...more or less for each user. Those are the big hitters that do the largest change in the least amount of time for size. Not saying it's the best, either.

Actually, my favorite for right now for bulking would be either just test, test/HGH, or any of those with 100mg M/W/F of NPP. Low sides and feel great at those doses.

Test E and Tren E@300mg and ghrp6 and Ghrp2. Endless appetite but yet I managed to stay lean on it. It’s the one time I was 260lbs, below 8%, and felt great.
I had been 280lbs before on huge doses but I had a sloppy look and felt like crap.
That’s awesome size, congrats. Would you mind posting a picture? I am not calling you out or anything that’s just impressive

wk 1-20 test e @2-500mg
wk 1-20 Ment @ 4-600mg
wk 1-20 DHB @ 600mg
wk 1-8 T-bol @50-80mg

Might have had maybe 15lbs of it be muscle memory. Gained at least 35 pounds maybe closer to 50 without too big of an increase in body-fat. Appetite was killer, strength was sailing away, energy was consistently high. Was the biggest and strongest I've ever been. Felt like a robot programmed to train. Ment + DHB > tren + mast IMO

wk 1-20 test e @2-500mg
wk 1-20 Ment @ 4-600mg
wk 1-20 DHB @ 600mg
wk 1-8 T-bol @50-80mg

Might have had maybe 15lbs of it be muscle memory. Gained at least 35 pounds maybe closer to 50 without too big of an increase in body-fat. Appetite was killer, strength was sailing away, energy was consistently high. Was the biggest and strongest I've ever been. Felt like a robot programmed to train. Ment + DHB > tren + mast IMO
That’s a lot of pinning.

Did you use a sponsor on here Ment?

wk 1-20 test e @2-500mg
wk 1-20 Ment @ 4-600mg
wk 1-20 DHB @ 600mg
wk 1-8 T-bol @50-80mg

1-Did you have to use anything to combat any possible gyno issues with the Ment?
2-Did you have any PIP pain from the DHB? What sponsor did you use if you don't mind for DHB?

I had puffy nipples when I used Ment before. I want to try DHB but I am concerned about the PIP pain.

Thank you Sir for sharing your experience Bro!

1-Did you have to use anything to combat any possible gyno issues with the Ment?
2-Did you have any PIP pain from the DHB? What sponsor did you use if you don't mind for DHB?

I had puffy nipples when I used Ment before. I want to try DHB but I am concerned about the PIP pain.

Thank you Sir for sharing your experience Bro!
1 Think the DHB probably helps lower estrogen, kept raloxifene on hand but didn't need it.
2 Cant remember sponsor (may try to dig it up if i can tomorrow), PIP was noticeable but that was all as it was very bearable

Best gains for me training 2 x day, real food, even now at almost 70 I am training 2 x day, 70mg test per week with 400mg Humanofort and I am gaining muscle back. The training food and rest (recovery) is the most important. When I was competing same protocol , the only difference was, 8 week on 40mg test per day and cruse 70mg per week, if I would able to go back in time I would replace the 40mg per day with 20mg per day.

Mine used to be "Bulk mix" (Each amp consisting of 100 mg each of Test Enanthate, Deca and Tren Enanthate) + Anadrol. Combined with GH that was magic especially in high dosages.

Used to be because I can't and won't tolerate Tren anymore. I refuse to feel like shit mentally (anxiety with panic attacks, depression sooner or later, antisocial thoughts and behavior, ...) for cosmetic reasons only.

That being said, as always LATS is right, the poison is in the dose but I (stupidly) always pushed dosages because of me being 6'4" and 'needing' more muscle than the next guy to look the part.

Nowadays my favorite would be Test + Anadrol + GH (never used insulin).

If health was no concern I'd blast Deca and throw in a small splash of Test and Tren along with a big dose of GH. Maybe some Superdrol or MethylTren, except those kill my appetite.

But the one thing I find most effective for bulking is high protein. I often slack and start filling up on carbs when I'm bulking, instead of focusing on protein. That never works out the way I want it to. My best gains come when I'm putting down big amounts of protein.

If health was no concern I'd blast Deca and throw in a small splash of Test and Tren along with a big dose of GH. Maybe some Superdrol or MethylTren, except those kill my appetite.

But the one thing I find most effective for bulking is high protein. I often slack and start filling up on carbs when I'm bulking, instead of focusing on protein. That never works out the way I want it to. My best gains come when I'm putting down big amounts of protein.
High protein good for bulking??? 🤯

Put a number on big amounts of protein please 😉

Its like all the people who say "run x compound and pound the food" Wish people were a little more specific because how much food is "pounding food" for them.

There are a lot of guys who say they are pounding the food and they are eating no more than 3500 calories per day. As you state everyone's definition is different.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jakestan2001
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131