over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your favorite bulking cycle

There are a lot of guys who say they are pounding the food and they are eating no more than 3500 calories per day. As you state everyone's definition is different.
And to add, junk calories add up a lot more then quality calories. So 3500 calories could be fulfilling as 5000 calories. Depends what you eat throughout the day.

but 300g is not a high protein unless you weigh 80kg
That's true if you are talking about old school bodybuilders who already are on the high protein train.

But my original comment was more about what Ive learned with regard to overeating and focusing on protein/meats rather than carbs.

When bulking I can get too caught up in snacking on low fat carbohydrates and end up filling up on those things and not getting enough protein. That's always a mistake, and I do much better focusing on proteins.

“8 week blast cycle”

1) 750 mgs of Test-e weekly for overall growth
2) 200 mgs of Tren ace weekly for increased hardness/vascularity
3) 50 mgs of anadrol daily for added strength and pumps.
4) 100 of NPP weekly for less joint pain

test as a base, sust or test E both are good test E give more stable level.
nandrolone, npp or deca both are good...some people will say EQ is better you can go with no problem but keep hematocrit under control.
and for more advance athletes, slin and gh
keep things simple will give you more results

There are a lot of guys who say they are pounding the food and they are eating no more than 3500 calories per day. As you state everyone's definition is different.
Very true Elvia. People ask me all the time “how do I get your size” I tell them the main thing is eating a shit ton of food. They always say “I eat so much but can’t put on any weight my metabolism is too fast.” I’m just like 😑😑.

If health was no concern I'd blast Deca and throw in a small splash of Test and Tren along with a big dose of GH. Maybe some Superdrol or MethylTren, except those kill my appetite.

But the one thing I find most effective for bulking is high protein. I often slack and start filling up on carbs when I'm bulking, instead of focusing on protein. That never works out the way I want it to. My best gains come when I'm putting down big amounts of protein.
BigA was right the higher protein the better. Mine sweet spot is above 300 day. He advocate 500 but also I am not using as much gear as he says so, it could be very acurate that above 400 protein at higher cycles it is the exactly what is needed for optimal growth.

I don't work good with medium/high nandrolones.
Tren is my favorite 19-nor.
Trestolone maybe one day but for now i don't have enough raws to run a full cycle.

I vote for:
High Test (750+)
High EQ
200-400 TrenE/A
100 Nandrolone for joints
If orals don't give you sides keep in 50-100 Anadrol ed.
HGH
Insulin
T4
Metformin
Telmisartan

if enough money Januvia + high quality IGF-LR3.

what luki and Palifter said —

Personally I like high test, moderate nandrolone, some DHT in there. Insulin + GH + a shit ton of clean food.
Everyone is very different though. Some guys look like shit on test, some guys look like gods.

I did some high test, high eq and very low dosed tren during a bulk and looked amazing. No side effects either.
Others will take that and have anxiety, nigh sweats and blood pressure headaches. To each their own.

At how much you dosed the tren?

Test E and Tren E@300mg and ghrp6 and Ghrp2. Endless appetite but yet I managed to stay lean on it. It’s the one time I was 260lbs, below 8%, and felt great.
I had been 280lbs before on huge doses but I had a sloppy look and felt like crap.
so you were 260lbs at 8% on 600mg total? WOW!!!

What is this supposed to mean in relation to what i said.

Don’t eat high protein? Don’t bulk? What?
No , my comment was referring to his post : "If health was no concern I'd blast Deca and throw in a small splash of Test and Tren along with a big dose of GH. Maybe some Superdrol or MethylTren, except those kill my appetite"

No , my comment was referring to his post : "If health was no concern I'd blast Deca and throw in a small splash of Test and Tren along with a big dose of GH. Maybe some Superdrol or MethylTren, except those kill my appetite"
Ok, that makes sense 👍🏻

Tren.

Everyone loves it for cutting but I think its full potential comes out during a bulk. Just don't be a dumbass and dirty bulk and keep doing your cardio.

I don't work good with medium/high nandrolones.
Tren is my favorite 19-nor.
Trestolone maybe one day but for now i don't have enough raws to run a full cycle.

I vote for:
High Test (750+)
High EQ
200-400 TrenE/A
100 Nandrolone for joints
If orals don't give you sides keep in 50-100 Anadrol ed.
HGH
Insulin
T4
Metformin
Telmisartan

if enough money Januvia + high quality IGF-LR3.
What is “high eq” for you? Just curious.

What is “high eq” for you? Just curious.
Well it's somewhat >750mg

I wish i could run 1500+ but i have not the size to use at least same dose of Testosterone...

I see so many people mentioning EQ. Can you guys explain why you like running EQ, instead of just running test/deca, test/tren or test+oral? When I read about EQ it seems weak in terms of anabolism, yet has more sides than other aas? I never tried EQ, so im curious if its worth a try?

I see so many people mentioning EQ. Can you guys explain why you like running EQ, instead of just running test/deca, test/tren or test+oral? When I read about EQ it seems weak in terms of anabolism, yet has more sides than other aas? I never tried EQ, so im curious if its worth a try?
more sides? for me, EQ is practically a drug with no side effects. It does not affect my lipids, libido and even in my case it does not increase RBC and hematocrit. And it is cheaper 4x cheaper than the primo and much more effective in increasing the mass of the muscles

Same as Luki. Basically side free drug and I like the look of it. That plus 19NOR and most orals make me crap out my intestines so easy choice. If that weren't the case I'd probably go for NPP.

I like Primo too but not so much I want to run a gram of it for 20 weeks and pay a boatload of money. Rather use test and EQ and spend the money saved on extra hgh.

more sides? for me, EQ is practically a drug with no side effects. It does not affect my lipids, libido and even in my case it does not increase RBC and hematocrit. And it is cheaper 4x cheaper than the primo and much more effective in increasing the mass of the muscles
Well sure then I see a reason for it - also I dont really like primo, to me its not worth running it. So you can basically add EQ to a test/deca cycle, without it having any negatives sides? I mean why not just increase the test dosage?
Same as Luki. Basically side free drug and I like the look of it. That plus 19NOR and most orals make me crap out my intestines so easy choice. If that weren't the case I'd probably go for NPP.

I like Primo too but not so much I want to run a gram of it for 20 weeks and pay a boatload of money. Rather use test and EQ and spend the money saved on extra hgh.
If thats the case, I do see why EQ might be added, but I was more asking ppl who CAN run 19nor, why they would add EQ. Thx anyway mate.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear