over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You're preferred test cruising dose?

Sounds like my original plan of cruising at 125mg/wk might be too low after all, I'll have to reconsider 200-250mg.

I would get bloods done for sure, but my hrt doc decided to put me on 100mg/week, and it was a waste of time. I felt like it wasnt even doing anything..

I am a fan of 100-250mg/week for the cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Likewise I'm a 200mg. But in order to keep my gains I need to be around 400. At 400 I feel I'm miss out on heath recovery though.

My last 3 month cruise at 300 EW yielded a blood test of 1576 of T. That is well above range so I'm dropping to 250 next time and rechecking.

No, you don't.

You need to see, via blood testing, where your total testosterone levels are on 100-150mg/wk exogenous testosterone first.

Just because others are using 200-350mg/wk - doesn't mean you have to.

Whether or not some of these "HRT doses" are actually HRT doses or small steroid cycles I dont know.
:yeahthat:

If everyone else on this forum "cruised" on a gram of test, that still doesn't automatically make it a good idea for you. Base it on blood work, how you feel, and what your goals are.

I cruise at 200-250. I think anything over 250 of test isnt really a cruise in my opinion.

Mental sides. I love tren, absolute fav steroid but it's no good for relationships. Gives me anxiety at times too

Same here man ! I was cruising on 100 test 100 tren for about a year and I was always anxious. Came off of tren and now I feel much better, and more relaxed

Same here man ! I was cruising on 100 test 100 tren for about a year and I was always anxious. Came off of tren and now I feel much better, and more relaxed

The worse thing is a lot of time you don't ever see it yourself until you come off tren and feel the dark cloud get lifted

Well I call 250mg a week cruise but my test was slightly beyond HRT limits at that dose. Those guys are right that posted above the only true way to know is blood work.

Ive been running 200mgs test e. for the last 8-10weeks or so with a strong pct at the end of my last program. Ive held at 220 or so at 5'8", and very strong for me. I'm 52. Just started this week on new program 1ml test e., prop, and durabolin 3x a week. Should be back around 235 by the end of march.

I can maintain really well on 150mg test as long as I keep training and eating. No need for more.

Curious what is the normal amount the body produces. Is 150mg a week above or below what our body produces on its own?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Curious what is the normal amount the body produces. Is 150mg a week above or below what our body produces on its own?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

For me, it's about 900-1000 test levels, which is obviously a little higher than what my natty levels would be but it's still in the healthiest range possible.

20mg test p per day.

OR

150mg test e per week (75mg x2)

I'm mid 40's and blast 500-750/wk and cruise on 250/wk. I tried cruising on less but didn't feel good and size was hard to keep. Bloodwork shows 700-900 on the 250 cruise.

I maintain 500 man. I constantly run HCG and tamoxifen and letrozole though and get blood work done each quarter.

Mental sides. I love tren, absolute fav steroid but it's no good for relationships. Gives me anxiety at times too
Im no good at relationships either so wonder if it would cancel out and make me mr. Wonderful?!?!

Im just being stupid but I may try it haha

[lang=vi]Would it make a difference if you did 20mg test e Ed?[/lang]

No 20mg test e per day would be great. Or you could do 40mg eod. I basically just go on how I feel after I blast (can I be bothered injecting everyday or not). But it is usually around 150mg per week.

200mg cyp E5D - I also do 'mini cycles' where I'll add 200mg of EQ or Deca

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NWO
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity